Little things in life that annoy you immensely #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen the films or read the books so I'm not sure. It's an awful name though IMO. Renee or Esme are fine names alone. Why combine the two? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ
In twilight they named the baby that after her two grandmothers ๐Ÿ˜… So bad

• Haha
Reactions: 1
scratchy labels on the insides of t-shirts, tops and whatnot. Great for hanging on a hook, but why make the material so abrasive?

Reactions: 5
Homeschooling. bleeping HELL. I've come to realise my children are feral Little bastards. Teachers deserve the world.

Ps. I am joking (kinda) about my children....๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Twats who can't park in an allocated parking space in a supermarket carpark, which means I can't park in the adjacent space because a) there isn't enough room, or b) if I did attempt to take the space no doubt my car doors will get dinked by cars in the adjacent spaces,

Reactions: 3
When my other half has some bread and doesn't seal the bag back up so when I go to get a piece it's stale as duck. Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When there is a missing person or something on Facebook and 100s of people comment "shared(name of home town)" why? Sorry if I'm missing something but what's the point?!

When people (at work or home) feel the need to ask me where I'm going just because my bum has left my seat. I'm only off for a wee or to make a drink ffs.

Also, off the back of that, I hate at work how you can't just make yourself a drink without someone expecting one made for them too? I don't drink hot drinks. I only drink water or squash at work, so why should I stand and make 18 cups of coffee when I only wanted to fill my glass with tap water?
reading both of these things brought on a rage :ROFLMAO:

I hated when I was a teenager or a kid and I'd buy myself something from the gift shop while out with my whole family and my mum would say "did you not think to buy your cousins something?!" No I didn't cause if they want something they can bleeping buy it themselves! I'm a kid spending my own money! It still gives me the rage when I think about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When my other half has some bread and doesn't seal the bag back up so when I go to get a piece it's stale as duck. Prick.
My husband does the same. Also leaves the buttery knife on the counter when the sink and dishwasher are right there. Same with used teaspoons and empty water glasses he just leaves on the counter. Drives me mental

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When there is a missing person or something on Facebook and 100s of people comment "shared(name of home town)" why? Sorry if I'm missing something but what's the point?!
Ugh, I do NOT get this. The poster knows youโ€™ve shared it because they get a bloody shared notification, and anyone can see how many times a post has been shared!

The only thing that possibly trumps this is when Samantha from Hartlepool shares a post about a dog that went missing in the Australian outback in 1994 ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh, I do NOT get this. The poster knows youโ€™ve shared it because they get a bloody shared notification, and anyone can see how many times a post has been shared!

The only thing that possibly trumps this is when Samantha from Hartlepool shares a post about a dog that went missing in the Australian outback in 1994 ๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿคฃ yes!!

I saw one today which was "share this if you agree , it is not ok to assault paramedics" ermm I just thought it goes without saying ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

don't get me wrong they are amazing people to do that job and I understand they put up with all sorts of crap but that post is just strange

Reactions: 6
Parents

Don't get me wrong, I love my parents. Just not on a 24/7 basis!

Have spent the last month living with them again. and I have to say all those old annoyances I had with them when I was much younger, have returned with a vengeance.

Lots of questions; lots of complaining; lots of favours; lots of general nagging

Just as well I'll be returning to the UK on Saturday. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My husband does the same. Also leaves the buttery knife on the counter when the sink and dishwasher are right there. Same with used teaspoons and empty water glasses he just leaves on the counter. Drives me mental
I'm guilty of that ๐Ÿ˜‚ my thinking behind it is I'm likely to use them again soon so it saves using another and washing more

Reactions: 1
Parents

Have spent the last month living with them again. and I have to say all those old annoyances I had with them when I was much younger, have returned with a vengeance.

Lots of questions; lots of complaining; lots of favours; lots of general nagging

I feel you! Whenever I go home I feel like I regress to being a teenager again who has to justify every decision. Sometimes I engage in this argument and then half way through I think... hold on I'm a grown woman?!

Reactions: 4
Parents

I don't know how you'e coped this long! my parents wreck me after a day :ROFLMAO:

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but Youtubers who spend at least 3 or 4 mins waving only their hands around on a video while waffling on about what the video is about! (Normally crafting or art videos) If you wave your hands around, at least make them useful - learn sign language!! Or just get to it. Immediately.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.