Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FriendlyBoa

People who think they can push you about because they're very nice about it. You say no and they say oh well I know you don't like it but let's give it a go with a big smile on their face.

Get in the bin.....

Reactions: 9

lemonlime

VIP Member
People who write the entire email in the Subject box, and people who are write emails as if they are texting their bff, with missing vowels, emojis and replies that are like 3 letters long. You aren't on bloody whatsapp, you can't reply to a work email from an institution with "Idk" jfc. All I want to do is send back a reply with a gif of middle fingers but sadly it's frowned upon.

• Haha

no-no

VIP Member
People not queuing in a logical fashion, or people just milling around next to the queue then you ask them if they are in the queue and they act like you’ve just asked them a ridiculous question. Don’t stand next to the queue then you weirdo.
Yes! I hate it when you’re in a cheap shop and they open a till and it’s usually some baldy bloke from the back who barges to it first. Now when I’m in B&M or somewhere like that I’ll just stay in my queue, not worth the hassle

C919B558-DC13-493F-A1A1-F0B131C527E6.jpeg

Love it when someone blatantly tries to jump a queue and gets pulled up over it 🍿

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
There was a post a few days ago about people cutting off letters when texting some words. My son has just started with ye instead of yes or even yeah. Why? Its literally one or 2 extra letters.....🤔

• Haha

Isa Drennan

Chatty Member
People who get engaged with no intention of booking a wedding!

I understand finances can be a constraint, but for the majority of people, “we can’t afford to get married” really means they can’t afford the big “dream” wedding they want :rolleyes:

If you’re getting married for the wedding rather than the marriage you’re doing it wrong! I know people who’ve been engaged 17 years, the term means engaged to be married so idgi 🤷‍♀️

Felix08

Chatty Member
People who give you weight loss advice and saying you just need to stick to it when they never had to lose weight in their life.

• Heart

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Women (girls) who declare a man ‘hot’ or ‘fit’* just because he spends time in the gym.
Yes, he may have a six pack and buns of steel but he’s still a greasy mess with a face that looks like a thumb.**

*disclaimer - unless they mean fit in the literal sense
** and probably carries a fake LV man bag
He has probably got a tiny dick anyway.

I had a brief fling with a bodybuilder many moons ago. His dick was so small, I couldn’t actually get it inside me, it kept slipping out. 😂. It was like the size of one of my fingers and I have small hands. 🤣

Jesus! Never again! 😂

🤒 When I call my GP surgery to make an appointment and the receptionist asks me why I need to see gp 😧

Er, none of your business.
They all seem to do that now. Nosy buggers! 🙄

• Haha

Shep

People parking in parent and child parking spaces with no children. I don’t have children and these lazy gits still annoy the hell out of me

Rxt156

VIP Member
Everyone and their dog starting a bakery business.

Lidl 59p brownies will do you no wrong.
Never mind someone with questionable food hygiene skills selling a box for £15!!!

rubicon

Walter Mitty types on Tattle 🙃
Lol just had to google this - can you elaborate??

On the subject of tattler behaviours: holier than thou types 😂 e.g being catty to others (on the fake handbags thread) saying ‘oh gosh I’d never do ___ It’s not classy’ hun it’s a gossip site, we’re all trashy here 🤪

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Click and collects!! Not always though but I've just got one today and literally every item I've order has the same use by date 😒😒 like check the dates please, I cant eat everything by the 25th!!

• Wow

Pinkblush

VIP Member
Joggers. What makes you think that keeping a safe distance doesn't apply to you. Please give people a wide berth when you run past them instead of puffing and panting your breath all over us at close distance.

Reactions: 8

Chewingthefat

Listening to more than one noise at a time. When my partner is watching stuff on his phone, while I’m watching tv and it blasts out random shit every 2 seconds drives me up the wall! Use your bloody headphones!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8