Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
When people use distant ancestary to explain their (usually obnoxious) personality traits. E.G Oh, I'm just really passionate because I'm Italian (Read:My great grandfather was from Italy)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
People that think it's a personality trait to not like the TV show friends. Well done you dont like it, join the queue and stop harping on about it 👏

Reactions: 9

weeweegie

VIP Member
Parents who decorate their children's bedrooms white or grey
Kids like colour!
Yep defo a pet hate of mine! When my little one was a baby the health visitor commented on the fact we had colourful toys (as well as black and white toys as they are good for babies too). She said a lot of people were buying toys and things to match their living rooms (at the time it was beige and ‘earth tones’ but has been replaced with grey and grey/pale pink in recent years). I can’t imagine caring more about the aesthetic of my house than my child’s development and enjoyment.

FriendlyBoa

People who have the whole carpark but insist on parking in the space next to you.

People who stink of B.O on the morning commute.

Those who chew gum with an open mouth.

mochibean

VIP Member
People who drop litter or think it’s ok to leave litter in a car (theirs or someone else’s), drive me insane. I recently did a litter pick down at my sons school and the before and after pictures were amazing. Within a week there was litter everywhere again. Parents giving their kids snacks after school and letting them drop them at their feet. It’s infuriating. A few of us are doing another litter pick in the new year but we really need people to take responsibility for themselves. It’s horrible looking around and seeing crap everywhere 😞
As a cleaner I have to litter pick the car park everyday. It's disgusting how much litter people just throw on the floor. No wonder this planet is such a mess, it takes me at least 30-40 mins each day just to pick it all up. It's so frustrating and gross.

It's nice to see more communities doing litter picks but yes, personal responsibility is so important. There is more than enough bins around, I just wish people would use them. They're just tramps.

• Heart

imnotarobot

I just need to put this somewhere....

It’s 9pm Xmas eve. Everything is shut. We are hosting Christmas dinner. Have just been told a guest is anaphylactic to seafood, as in can’t be in the same room as it.

Guess what WAS on the menu for tomorrow?

Guess who has fuck all else idea what to cook now?

• Sad
  • Wow

Fishnips

VIP Member
People who throw perfectly good stuff away. Food, clothing, household items, furniture, electronics. In fact this isn't even a small thing. It's a massive issue and it's really shit to see what gets chucked rather than just selling or even passing it on to somebody who needs it.

People who throw baked beans etc away when they're 1 month past their best before make me want to jump up and down in a psychotic rage.

Love this! I also used to get fucked off with people (health visitors!!) telling me not to pick up my children or soothe them all the time as they needed to know I won't always be there for them. I'm their parent, that's literally my job.
Jokes on them because their kids are now clingy AF from being left crying and mines happy to go off with anybody and do anything and I 100% believe this is at least partially down to the deep attachment we've formed. 🐸☕

• Heart
Virtue signalling of any description. No it doesn't make you interesting or altruistic. Colleague purports to be a feminist. Champions young women in STEM, while simultaneously making disparaging comments on how other women dress. E.G: "Did you see X at the Christmas party? mutton dressed as lamb" Yes, you're such a feminist 🙄

• Haha

Pinkblush

VIP Member
My ex is South African (white) and the amount of people that have stared at our blonde daughter shocked because they expected to see a black child. Some have even said “oh but she’s white” 🤦🏻‍♀️
Horrendous that this happens in this day and age
especially when there is internationally famous representation like Charlize theron, elon musk and olympian oscar pristorous plus all those SA VSA models These people must be living in caves with no tv 🤦

• Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
That a pack of Fox's half coated milk chocolate cookies only has 7 cookies in it. 7!? That's nowhere near enough
Crisps are the worst at some point im not gonna be surprised if i open a bag and there’s just air and it will be named eau de cheese and onion crisps.

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
When you go to get your lunch and then you realise that you've left it at home. Oh well, Mcdonald's it is 😂

• Haha