Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Status’ like below that I have just read on Facebook:

It’s one thing after another
Are you ok?
Is everything alright?
Hun are you ok?
I’m fine, just one thing after another.

Bore off!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
People who post dedication on social media to people who don’t have social media and will never ever read it or know anything about it. See also: dedications to dead people and dedications to children.

all
Attention seeking nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Belly tops/crop tops on kids.
So wholly inappropriate and negligent on the parent’s behalf
Agree 100%.

It’s even worse when your kids start asking for them because they see other kids wearing them and then you’re made to feel like the bad parent for saying no😫

Reactions: 5
C5DB2F4C-EC4E-4354-9F96-1F322B9DA343.jpeg

Being so hyper woke that you get offended by a programme blurb.
I know it’s important to challenge things but Jesus, how irritating to have to listen to diatribe over things that don’t bleeping matter on social media atm

When people refer to their pets as "furbabies" 🤮
People who call their husband Hubby are in the same group as this. bleeping hate it

Reactions: 11
Having to input a PIN on some Satellite channels, this tit started last week, rechecked the settings and nothing has changed, all the parental settings are off. I only became aware of this because my Mother had problems using Sky.

Reactions: 1
One or two word Amazon reviews. Or reviews that have absolutely no relation to the product but more to do with the delivery. Or even more irritating is they give it a 1 star rating, but the follow-up review is far more praiseworthy

• Angry
Reactions: 10
One or two word Amazon reviews. Or reviews that have absolutely no relation to the product but more to do with the delivery. Or even more irritating is they give it a 1 star rating, but the follow-up review is far more praiseworthy
THIS!!!!

You get people saying "IT WORKS" and other stupid comments rather than a proper review. 🤬

Also hate noisy eaters too. Or worse again when someone starts dipping their food into your dip that you’ve ordered 👹👹

On the topic of amazon I hate when people leave a review and give it one star for something that is nothing to do with the product 😭😭 like it came w day late or something.

When people who voted Tory, complain about the Tory’s.

You bleeping voted for them you idiot, it’s kinda your fault we are where we are now.
8707B6D6-2FD4-4A35-B724-E108825A7BFD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
When people call you and the first thing they say “sorry”.
“Sorry. Just calling to say I’ve put the dinner on”.
Clearly you’re not sorry. Why would you be sorry for putting the dinner on? Sorry for calling me? If you were sorry you’d just do it.

oh and long ass voice notes. If I am messaging you. Message me back. Probably discussing something that not everyone else wants to hear. If I wanted a voice note I would call you.

Mobile phone interruptions at the most inappropriate of times!

Last night my g/f and I were getting somewhat "intimate", shall we say. ;)

But then her phone goes off, and rather than ignoring it and focussing on the job at hand, she stops what she's doing, reaches out for her phone and replies. And then expects to simply return to the "job at hand" as if nothing had happened :mad:

What comes first: Me or the phone? (don't answer that, lol)

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
How only one of my kitchen lights work and it's the one over the table not the one by the sink so I wash my dishes in the evening thinking they're lovely and clean only to find the following morning they are, in fact, not and I have to do them again :mad:

Oh and another thing, the fact I live in an apartment building with 3 apartments but it's techincally a house just split into 3 so just one address. whenever I get packages delivered I have to go on the hunt for it !!

People who call their husband Hubby are in the same group as this. bleeping hate it
I followed an account that would translate tweets from women talking about social injustices. This person always used "hubs" instead of "husband", probably to save on character allowance but I found it so irritating I had to unfollow ...

Also, people that think that the plural of "text" is "texies" (like taxis) rather than TEXTS

Impatient delivery people who hammer on the door like they're trying to break it down

Reactions: 6
recipes on websites that have a whole life story before getting to the actual recipe. I don't care about your childhood antics at the pumpkin patch. I just want to know how to make the bleeping cookies!!

(I'm on one today don't know if you can tell!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Having to resort to buying shampoo from Amazon because you can't buy it from a bleeping SHOP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.