Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's annoying but even more annoying when people don't bother indicating in the first place, it's on the increase, no point hitting the horn because you just get told to "go duck yourself".
I had a friend who NEVER used her indicators. When I asked her why she said, “It’s nobody’s business where I’m going!’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Endless selfies, just seems so vain to me. Our son’s girlfriend seems to have taken a huge interest in make-up and working out lately - good for her, working hard etc - but can we see the kids too? (they’ve got three little ones). She does post ones of them, of course, but along with 5 poses per day!
I actually don't like it when people post loads of their kids on social media, when you say post I assume you mean social media? Only close family and some friends are going to be interested in seeing kids, and I don't find it entirely appropriate to post loads of photos online of children unless you trust everyone on your friends list.

Reactions: 4
Amazon delivery times.

I think its the inconsistency that does my head in. I usually opt for free delivery where possible, and therefore I fully accept a slightly longer turnaround - fair enough.

I then might get an email from them to say your items should be delivered on the 5th November, which is great because I can now prepare my timetable around that.

But inevitably, I get another email from them a day or to two later to say "Your order is out for delivery!" and that it might actually arrive "today!" Which is a PITA because I'm not prepared, the house will be empty, and there's every chance the parcel will end up back at the depot.

Reactions: 7
My MIL is taking the kids out today. She said she would be here at 10. She turned up at 8.30 🙃🙃🙃
I know I should be grateful she is taking them out for the day but she lives 25 mins away, how hard would it have been to drop a quick, I'm leaving now text. We were all sitting in our pyjamas carving pumpkins
Que the mad run around in a tit tip of a house getting them ready while she sits judging 😒 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My MIL is taking the kids out today. She said she would be here at 10. She turned up at 8.30 🙃🙃🙃
I know I should be grateful she is taking them out for the day but she lives 25 mins away, how hard would it have been to drop a quick, I'm leaving now text. We were all sitting in our pyjamas carving pumpkins
Que the mad run around in a tit tip of a house getting them ready while she sits judging 😒 🤣
this would do my absolute head in! There’s being early and then there’s being an hour and a half early! what did she say? Why was she so early? I know it’s a 25 minute drive but to leave 2 hour before you’re meant to be there is ridiculous!!!

Reactions: 3
this would do my absolute head in! There’s being early and then there’s being an hour and a half early! what did she say? Why was she so early? I know it’s a 25 minute drive but to leave 2 hour before you’re meant to be there is ridiculous!!!
She just said 'ooooh I'm a little bit early'
A little bit early?!?! 😬
I said they haven't even had their breakfast yet, she said ooh its fine, i'll wait 🤨

Reactions: 2
Sorry to anyone who uses it on here but the DH DD abbreviations make me a bit queasy :censored:

Reactions: 14
She just said 'ooooh I'm a little bit early'
A little bit early?!?! 😬
I said they haven't even had their breakfast yet, she said ooh its fine, i'll wait 🤨
maybe she’s just really bored lol! Still an absolute pain though! At least you’ve got a kid free day

Reactions: 1
Kind of linked to the previous poster who's MIL arrived, my in laws never ever took the kids out once when they were little but used to come over frequently (often without any prior notice) and just sit on the sofa and observe my parenting. It used to annoy the hell out of me. Their presence was actually a hindrance as I had to stay 'on' the whole time as opposed to putting Cbeebies on for a break and staring at my phone for half an hour here and there. They are my ex in laws now tho so I've let that one go!

Reactions: 5
I have had a Yahoo Email account since I started on the internet, all the mail gets forwarded to my Primary Email account.

I've discovered that forwarding to my primary account will discontinue next year, however I can still get the mail forwarded
if I upgrade to Yahoo Mail Pro. Yeah like I'm going to PAY MONEY to upgrade just for a basic account, dream on Yahoo.

I've also learned that the "Notes" feature is being phased out on Facebook, now that's annoying because I find that a
very useful function.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have had a Yahoo Email account since I started on the internet, all the mail gets forwarded to my Primary Email account.

I've discovered that forwarding to my primary account will discontinue next year, however I can still get the mail forwarded
if I upgrade to Yahoo Mail Pro. Yeah like I'm going to PAY MONEY to upgrade just for a basic account, dream on Yahoo.

I've also learned that the "Notes" feature is being phased out on Facebook, now that's annoying because I find that a
very useful function.
I wonder who unilaterally decides to get rid of a very useful feature? Microsoft are notorious for deciding to bin things behind closed doors and without much in the way of public consultation.

Reactions: 2
I wonder who unilaterally decides to get rid of a very useful feature? Microsoft are notorious for deciding to bin things behind closed doors and without much in the way of public consultation.
As do I, also wonder why I am not informed of the changes, I only found out when I use the functions, had I not used "NOTES" till next month I would have lost my notes because FB didn't tell me in the first place of the removal.

Reactions: 1
In my home, there are 3 toilets. My husband feels a need to use the en-suite EVERY NIGHT to do a number 2? I get it's his house too but seriously :ROFLMAO: :poop:

• Haha
How some social media sites don't offer you the option to delete your account when you've had enough of them!

This site does give you the option, and there are other sites that "say" they will delete your account, but in actual fact they really don't. Instead it is retained server-side and archived, possibly to be used for reselling of PI.

But there are some sites that don't even offer the option of hard-deleting your account at all, which always puts me off signing up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.