Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here but with computers instead. I do get friends and neighbours calling me or emailing me day and night looking for help with their computer problem and they expect an instant response and mates rates.
My husband does flooring. I hate the way people we know get miffed he wants to charge them his normal rates for his work, or even worse ask him for advice or to borrow his tools so they can try and do it themselves

Reactions: 5
People who don’t understand how roads/right of way work. There’s a junction near me that people are NEVER in the right lane for, it’s all sign posted but nobody take notice. I nearly get driven inflation most days.

Also, people who jump queues

Reactions: 6
People who post the most disgusting looking roast dinners, usually with tinned sweetcorn on and watery gravy with The emojis 👌🏻🤤😋😍.

Sweetcorn does not belong on a roast dinner. It takes everything for me not to post 🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
People eating near me makes me unbelievably angry. I just can’t stand hearing people eat. Even the non noisy eaters eat near me. It’s like my ears have been made to hear the tiniest little noise from someone eating. It’s actually become quite a problem for me personally as I find it incredibly difficult to sit down at the table during meal times with my own kids 🙈
I only have to look at someone eating and BAM 💥 I can ‘hear’ them 😭😤😭
My friend’s daughter used to complain about hearing the rest of the family eating and my friend put it down to her just being a moody teenager but it turns out she has hyper-sensitive hearing. Maybe the same for you?

I learned last Friday that the new series of Have I Got News For You is back on, missed 4 weeks!! AH Bollocks!

Tonight I thought I would catch up with the extended versions, my Mother also loves the show, so there I am
with a remote control trying to navigate the BBC iPlayer App on the new Smart TV recently bought. Took me
nearly 5 minutes to access the program, bleeping Mock the week kept starting, annoyed the duck out of me.

Thankfully I managed to watch 2 shows.

Reactions: 2
Local online news websites.

Not so much them but the readers who post something negative against a news report. For example it could be a local report about a tree crashing through someone's house. Guaranteed you'll get some oafs posting something like "Is this news? Typical amateur reporting! Waste of my time!"

But its annoying because they fail to realise these local news sites are completely free, and are doing their best with limited resources. And yet you'll still get moaning minnies whinging about a typo or the vacuousness of the entire report. And yet they never seem to want to leave!
This is the same for the country you live in fb news and it reports on an onerseas news item... some booffon will comment "This is an (insert your country here) news site not (insert overseas country they reported)"
But they forget news is world wide...

Reactions: 4
My friend’s daughter used to complain about hearing the rest of the family eating and my friend put it down to her just being a moody teenager but it turns out she has hyper-sensitive hearing. Maybe the same for you?
I do have hyper sensitive hearing 👍🏼 It causes me all kinds of problems 😂

Reactions: 3
When you buy a play set for your kid and it looks really fun but only comes with one figurine making it significantly less fun and then you feel compelled to buy extra figurines so they actually want to play with it😒

Reactions: 5
People in the workplace who think they can intimidate you.
I am female a d 5ft 2 and there are these two male managers at work who are just awful to work with.

Bring it on mate, bring it on......

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When people don’t cancel their indicators and drive around for ages confusing everyone

Reactions: 16
Online grocery shopping - hugely convenient of course. But the downside is that when it comes to fresh produce, (like veg, bread & fruit), the use-by dates give you about 1 or perhaps 2 days to eat them before they start going off.

Yesterday, for example I had some bloomer bread delivered, and the sell-by was the same day! So clearly the pickers at these stores will choose these items so as to clear old stock. A bit devious perhaps and one reason why I probably won't bother in future unless really desperate
Change to one of the supermarket delivery services that list the Best Before dates on the email you get before they turn up, or on the bit of paper they hand you at the door. Ocado highlight the dates on the email they send you on the morning of the delivery, Tesco show short dated items at the top of the piece of paper. I'm not sure about the other companies. If you're not happy with the date you can give it back to the driver to take back. Not ideal because then you don't have the bread at all but depends how much the short date annoys you.

I used to drive for Tesco, I don't now so I don't know if they're still doing it, but when I worked there they didn't really want anything taken back to store, and certainly not fresh stuff like meat. So anything the customer wasn't happy with, we were allowed to refund it on the handheld, but then could offer to let them keep it anyway. I did this all the time, made many a customer happy with their free short-dated pack of bacon or whatever.

• Heart
When people don’t cancel their indicators and drive around for ages confusing everyone
OH THIS IS THE WORST!! Especially when it's on the motorway and you spend ages flashing them in before realising that they don't actually want to move lanes!!

That's annoying but even more annoying when people don't bother indicating in the first place, it's on the increase, no point hitting the horn because you just get told to "go duck yourself".

That's annoying but even more annoying when people don't bother indicating in the first place, it's on the increase, no point hitting the horn because you just get told to "go duck yourself".
especially when you're at a junction or roundabout and actually could have gone had they indicated!

• Heart
People that cancel plans on the day you're supposed to meet them when it was something you could have been told a few days before.
Also people that don't respond to text messages, I just find it so disrespectful!!

Reactions: 11
It’s surely been said before but I’ve just gotta say I do not appreciate the rich and famous on insta telling us when they get freebies!! When they can easily afford it. I would be mortified to boast about being sent expensive skincare products or the latest toys for my kids if I was that rich. I always think ‘maybe they’ll do a giveaway’ but they never do. Latest culprit is bloody Jennifer Love Hewitt. In her million dollar mansion boasting about free stuff getting sent and giving it #gratitude 🤮

Reactions: 8
Haven’t got time to read through so might have been said....but....

When people post on social media constantly photos of their children or baby and caption things like “my lil bubba” “my ickle pickle” “lil moo moo” “lil chunk” “gawjus bubba lil moo”

etc etc. Christ it sounds so illerate and really grinds me for some reason 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven’t got time to read through so might have been said....but....

When people post on social media constantly photos of their children or baby and caption things like “my lil bubba” “my ickle pickle” “lil moo moo” “lil chunk” “gawjus bubba lil moo”

etc etc. Christ it sounds so illerate and really grinds me for some reason 🙄
There's one on my fb who calls her daughter ickle pickle, she is 8 🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.