Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who post pics of their pets on social media with captions as if it's the pet that wrote it, e.g. "today I annoyed mummy by shitting on the sofa. Sorry hooman"

Ahh get a grip
Hate it when people do this with their kids as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some on of my neighbours they know my other half as a mechanic so I'm getting asked all the time when he's in and if he can look at his car. So teatime he can never eat his tea in piece when they come knocking. Act shocked with me telling them to come back another night hes been out since 6 this morning let him have his tea.
Same here but with computers instead. I do get friends and neighbours calling me or emailing me day and night looking for help with their computer problem and they expect an instant response and mates rates.

Reactions: 5
1. Ordering new blinds and finding out when they arrive that you fucked up measuring the windows so now they are about 2cm too short and look stupid. Stuck with them now because they're 'made to measure'. Beyond pissed off at my own stupidity.

2. Having to use the desktop version of tattle because I have somehow managed to lose my phone in the house somewhere but I've literally looked everywhere at this point and it is nowhere. Tearing my hair out.

1. Ordering new blinds and finding out when they arrive that you fucked up measuring the windows so now they are about 2cm too short and look stupid. Stuck with them now because they're 'made to measure'. Beyond pissed off at my own stupidity.

2. Having to use the desktop version of tattle because I have somehow managed to lose my phone in the house somewhere but I've literally looked everywhere at this point and it is nowhere. Tearing my hair out.
I usually find mine in wash basket or dressing gown pocket if that helps

Reactions: 6
Front doors with no street numbers (or just have some cosy little name like "Seaside View" or "Country Cottage" even they're in the middle of a city or town)

Yes, I can probably work out the number sequence based on neighbouring door numbers, but not even that is possible if they don't have any.

Reactions: 10
Front doors with no street numbers (or just have some cosy little name like "Seaside View" or "Country Cottage" even they're in the middle of a city or town)

Yes, I can probably work out the number sequence based on neighbouring door numbers, but not even that is possible if they don't have any.
Mine has a name but it's very appropriate and the house is 17th century so the surrounding streets and houses were built around it. Nobody can ever find it though 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 6
There's always one on here isn't there! :LOL:
I have to write about three pages of instructions for anyone who needs to find our house. Plus provide a phone number for them to contact when they inevitably can't find it. The struggle is real!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Not only is that annoying as duck but also surely that's really difficult and quite serious in a medical emergency!

Reactions: 7

IT SHOULD BE LAW that the house number/name should be visible from the road at any hour.

IT SHOULD BE LAW that the house number/name should be visible from the road at any hour.
Mine is. Clearly. Both on a sign post and the gate. It's also clearly marked on Google maps. Not sure why an angry response was warranted.

Reactions: 3
Ooh many.
”Can I get” No you can’t.
“I’ll take” No you won’t.

chin slings instead of face masks.
Noisy car doors. Apparently they don’t need to make any noise, it’s just a comfort thing.
Squid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.