Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The school mums messager group. I should leave, they all do my head in but I'm too worried ill miss the drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When my ex, who cheated on me, has the AUDACITY to share the meme of Emma Thompson from Love Actually saying: it’s been 17 years and I’m still furious at Alan Rickman for buying that office tart a necklace and breaking Emma Thompson’s heart. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
When my ex, who cheated on me, has the AUDACITY to share the meme of Emma Thompson from Love Actually saying: it’s been 17 years and I’m still furious at Alan Rickman for buying that office tart a necklace and breaking Emma Thompson’s heart. :mad:
Wtf, some people just can't see their own hypocrisy at all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When your children start to play up before Christmas and you end up feeling a touch resentful about getting them gifts. My two have been a bit naughty the last few days and the last thing I feel like doing is wrapping up their gifts to be 100% honest. They are too old to completely believe Santa won't come now too so I can't use that one.

I'm turning into the Grinch.
I had this with my daughters 18th birthday. She’s always been a great kid but has had a challenging couple of years and the three or four months before her birthday was an absolute cow. I tried so hard to reason with myself that it was down to some problems she was facing and kids always take it out on their parents but boy it was hard! I would lurch from planning wonderful surprises and making the day really special to thinking duck it, she doesn’t even deserve a Boots voucher!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
When people post a strong opinion in a debate thread and then say "but I'm not wishing to discuss it/debate it". Why post then?

Reactions: 6
Those bows are so tacky 🙈 sorry if you have one on your door 😬

I hate the fact the shortest cycle on my new washing is 2hours 15 mins. Our old one was 45 mins for a quick wash. I’ve gone through the instructions to see if there’s a shorter cycle or if you can program one in yourself but I don’t think so. I do too many washings for it to take that long! (I know how boring this complaint is lol). Also I hate that it beeps and beeps when it’s finished for like 5 bastard minutes, making you get up when you cba 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
hey, this is a thread about LITTLE things that annoy us, that bow thing is HUUUGE 😂 do people actually think that looks nice, never seen one

• Haha
Reactions: 4
hey, this is a thread about LITTLE things that annoy us, that bow thing is HUUUGE 😂 do people actually think that looks nice, never seen one
My mums next door neighbour has one. Even my mum, who is partial to a bit of Christmas tat, whispered to me the other day ‘how tacky’ referring to it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Those bows are so tacky 🙈 sorry if you have one on your door 😬

I hate the fact the shortest cycle on my new washing is 2hours 15 mins. Our old one was 45 mins for a quick wash. I’ve gone through the instructions to see if there’s a shorter cycle or if you can program one in yourself but I don’t think so. I do too many washings for it to take that long! (I know how boring this complaint is lol). Also I hate that it beeps and beeps when it’s finished for like 5 bastard minutes, making you get up when you cba 🤣
You can normally mute the beep. My machine does. Might not be obvious from the instruction manual so Google your model number. You only mute it once and it's done. It's a faff but worth it.

Reactions: 1
You can normally mute the beep. My machine does. Might not be obvious from the instruction manual so Google your model number. You only mute it once and it's done. It's a faff but worth it.
that drives me absolutely insane. Mine beeps in a 'beep, beep beeeeeeeeep, way 5 TIMES before finally stopping. Who is the washing machine trying to alert?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.