Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I don’t know if it’s just me.. but does anyone else find every time they open a pack of tablets they ALWAYS get the end with the bloody information/paper across it? It’s infuriating!! 😣
Its a guessing game to find the correct end.

Do you ever have to rummage in the kitchen for a couple of paracetamol only to find one tablet left in the packet? Like how when there are 8 tablets on each blister pack? Did someone take 3 for kicks? 😒

Seeing 'Black Friday' all over the internet for weeks :mad:
I work in customer services for a mail order firm and black friday 'week' is the worst week ever, worse than the week before christmas. Customers going crazy for 20% off and then wanting to make a huge manager complaint because the item they have selected is exempt from the discount.
Load of bollocks, 30% off? Yeah cool but we also have discounts like this periodically all year round so not really great or special is it?

Reactions: 3
I work in customer services for a mail order firm and black friday 'week' is the worst week ever, worse than the week before christmas. Customers going crazy for 20% off and then wanting to make a huge manager complaint because the item they have selected is exempt from the discount.
Load of bollocks, 30% off? Yeah cool but we also have discounts like this periodically all year round so not really great or special is it?
That is so true, take Kindles from Amazon, they drop in price 4 or 5 times a year, computer items, always several times a year to grab a real bargain, it's all down to how much you expect to pay for a product and keep a beady eye on prices.

Reactions: 2
Partners who fidget constantly in bed - not least pulling blankets from you, pounding their pillows, waving their legs and arms about so you sometimes get whacked in the face!

Need a bloody a crash helmet and shoulder pads when getting into bed sometimes :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
when you are using ''chat'' for customer service on a website and they are typing slowly... IT'S LITERALLY YOUR JOB

• Haha
  • Heart
Buying a new TV which is nowhere as good as the one you are replacing!

Our TV in the Kitchen was a Curry's Essentials 15inch LCD TV which has lasted around 17 years, great picture, great sound but it's showing signs of breaking down. Today got a Bush 19inch widescreen LED TV, nowhere near as good as the old TV but at least it does the job.

I don't like LED TV's, this is the second one we have bought this year replacing old LCD TV's.

Reactions: 1
I bought this really cool Power Bank a short while ago, today I was going to write a review on Amazon but the item is no longer on Amazon.
Turns out the Power Bank doesn't even appear on the manufacturers website either, this also means I can't get another one if I want to.

Partners who fidget constantly in bed - not least pulling blankets from you, pounding their pillows, waving their legs and arms about so you sometimes get whacked in the face!

Need a bloody a crash helmet and shoulder pads when getting into bed sometimes :rolleyes:
My husband literally jolts his body several times a night lately, wakes me up every time. He said he has restless legs. One of these nights he’s going to jolt me right off the bed.

This will make me sound like a slob but I hate it when you get crumbs down your jammie top when eating crisps sitting watching telly. You can feel them tickling you. Ugh. There I said it 😂

Reactions: 4
This is probably a bit mean and maybe I just don't get it, but people who are just unnecessarily dramatic and really just extra.

I've seen on a instagram a woman who has had a ring made and the stone is her breast milk. She's posted a full video of her literally sobbing when she opened the box and then this long paragraph about it.

Is there any real need? I understand keeping your kids teeth and all stuff like that but imagine walking around with a ring on that is made from your tit milk? Why?
I have an necklace with my sons umbilical cord set in resin 😂 I know its weird and not to everyone's taste but I love it so much

• Sick
Reactions: 1
When my partner sits on MY seat on the couch 🛋! That’s my space witch 😉
first world probs.
I’m trying my best to share and take turns, honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole concept of so-called "Smart Motorways"

Apparently a survey of 2000 people suggests that something like 25% of drivers have no idea what a smart motorway is, and 52% said they were totally unaware of SM rules!

Moreover the biggest concern was what a driver should do in case of a breakdown! On old motorways you could often pull over onto the hard shoulder or refuge. But on smart motorways, there are few, if any hard shoulders to fall back on. So what are you supposed to do?

"Smart" motorways - an oxymoron if ever there was one, and a seemingly expensive and dangerous one at that.

Reactions: 10

Apparently a survey of 2000 people suggests that something like 25% of drivers have no idea what a smart motorway is, and 52% said they were totally unaware of SM rules!

Moreover the biggest concern was what a driver should do in case of a breakdown! On old motorways you could often pull over onto the hard shoulder or refuge. But on smart motorways, there are few, if any hard shoulders to fall back on. So what are you supposed to do?

"Smart" motorways - an oxymoron if ever there was one, and a seemingly expensive and dangerous one at that.
Yes!! Smart motorways are the least smart idea ever!! So so dangerous and I actually couldn’t drive on one, I’d feel so so anxious and I’m a confident driver.
Worst idea ever! I can see them spending millions and then them being scrapped snd reverted back to old motorways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Agree!! So many deaths have happened on smart motorways. Its all about money really which is a shame.

i’m a confident driver and the motorway near me has been turned into a smart motorway but since I had my baby I refuse to take that route.

Reactions: 3
TBH the money used on creating "smart motorways" could have been spent on repairing many of the damaged roads all over the country.

When your children start to play up before Christmas and you end up feeling a touch resentful about getting them gifts. My two have been a bit naughty the last few days and the last thing I feel like doing is wrapping up their gifts to be 100% honest. They are too old to completely believe Santa won't come now too so I can't use that one.

I'm turning into the Grinch.

Reactions: 7
Men who go into ladies’ hairdressers for a haircut instead of a barbers. I have no idea why, but it annoys me so much! To me it’s a sanctuary and bloody men should keep out!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.