Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that drives me absolutely insane. Mine beeps in a 'beep, beep beeeeeeeeep, way 5 TIMES before finally stopping. Who is the washing machine trying to alert?
These washing machines are just trying to wind us up. Mute the bugger. That'll teach him 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that drives me absolutely insane. Mine beeps in a 'beep, beep beeeeeeeeep, way 5 TIMES before finally stopping. Who is the washing machine trying to alert?
If I get it right I can get a whole orchestra of beeps going in my kitchen - washing machine, tumble, dryer, microwave, air fryer, coffee percolator, dishwasher, egg timer, and probably the smoke alarm to finish off :LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Little things that annoy me? Little pricks who are antivax, think covid is a joke annoy me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If I get it right I can get a whole orchestra of beeps going in my kitchen - washing machine, tumble, dryer, microwave, air fryer, coffee percolator, dishwasher, egg timer, and probably the smoke alarm to finish off :LOL:.
What kills me is my needy bleeping washing machine and dishwasher. They are both the same brand. Not only do they beep loudly when done "Hey look at me I'm finished!", they keep beeping every five minutes until you open the door "Hey, Hey, I'm still here, don't you know I'm finished!"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What kills me is my needy bleeping washing machine and dishwasher. They are both the same brand. Not only do they beep loudly when done "Hey look at me I'm finished!", they keep beeping every five minutes until you open the door "Hey, Hey, I'm still here, don't you know I'm finished!"
perhaps your machines suffer from ADHD :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Those crappy music video channels which show Christmas videos. Sorry but East17s Stay another day, Spice Girls Two become One and Too Much are not Xmas songs!

Reactions: 2
Those crappy music video channels which show Christmas videos. Sorry but East17s Stay another day, Spice Girls Two become One and Too Much are not Xmas songs!
Agree on Spice Girls. East 17's one has got bells though- and "snow" in the video !

Great username: One for all and all for one, muskehounds are always ready!

I think household appliances beeping is the absolute epitome of 'little things in life that annoy you immensely'. I get the rage as soon as one of my lot starts up.

• Haha
I know this is probably not the right place to be asking this but how do I start a new thread??

Bras

Try as I might, I still haven't managed to find the perfect-fitting bra.

I go to the shop, try one on in the changing room. I like it, buy it, take it home, put it on again, and within hours I realise it's not a perfect fit - and I'm only a 34D

How difficult is it to cup a pair of tits :mad:

People who when you tell their you're tired, they always seem to just be just that bit more tired than you

'I'm tired'
'Oh well I've been awake since I was 10 days old. I've never slept. I am tired'

You've been to Tenerife they've been to Elevenerife

😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How about on the other pages? Like Instagrammers forum? It doesn't seem to always appear?
Ahh, now that is a question for the mods. Maybe you don't have the requisite permissions to start a thread in that forum. Or maybe in certain forums you need to request an admin to create a thread

People who when you tell their you're tired, they always seem to just be just that bit more tired than you

'I'm tired'
'Oh well I've been awake since I was 10 days old. I've never slept. I am tired'

You've been to Tenerife they've been to Elevenerife

😴😴😴😴😴
Yes. It's not a bleeping contest. Why can people not just empathise rather than one-upmanship

How difficult is it to cup a pair of tits :mad:
Em . . .speaking as a guy . . . it's very very easy !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Retail staff who put the change on top on the receipt and hand it to you like its one entity then you have to faff around seperating it without trying to drop the coins 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.