Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ordered a Dr Who soundtrack CD, for some reason I was sent "Steps, the Ultimate collection" instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Feel for everyone trying to do the right thing at Christmas. Myself and husband and child are in an extended family with my mum as she’s on her own. But my brother and his lot have just decided they are definitely having dinner at our mums house on Christmas Day. Meaning we now have to decide if we want to risk being there with them. I’m annoyed my brother has just taken the decision out of my hands and effectively ‘claimed’ our mum. When she’s technically our extended family and we’re free to spend time with her. I appreciate this is in no way a hard situation in comparison with what a lot of people are going through. I’m lucky to have my mum and be able to go in her house and hug her. The thought of Christmas Day just the 3 of us at home is really depressing 😞

Reactions: 2
It annoys me that I know so much about what’s going on in the US, it’s politics, social issues, history. So much. It’s rammed down our throats (I’m in the UK). But I know that your average American wouldn’t have a clue about what’s going on here and wouldn’t take the time to learn. I got in to an online comment war (should know better!!) with an American person who told me I’d never know anything as I wasn’t a black American 🤔 as if there are no other cultures or nationalities out there. No one else matters apparently. They have no idea what is going on if it’s not in the US and it bothers me no end.

Reactions: 4
It annoys me that I know so much about what’s going on in the US, it’s politics, social issues, history. So much. It’s rammed down our throats (I’m in the UK). But I know that your average American wouldn’t have a clue about what’s going on here and wouldn’t take the time to learn. I got in to an online comment war (should know better!!) with an American person who told me I’d never know anything as I wasn’t a black American 🤔 as if there are no other cultures or nationalities out there. No one else matters apparently. They have no idea what is going on if it’s not in the US and it bothers me no end.
As for the US election, why the duck did we in the UK have to put up with tit? Drove my Mother and Me NUTS! We wanted the news from England!"

Reactions: 2
People (usually women) who go to the shops in their pyjamas, dressing down and slippers. Just put a coat over the top at least - surely that’s not too much effort?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
people who 'hate' coriander and make groups on Facebook about it. Its just a herb lol I don't like lots of food but don't start hate petitions about it

also

People in the gym who take up equipment and just sit on their phones. Sure have your phone for music etc but your going to the gym to excercise your body not your thumbs

Last edited:
people who 'hate' coriander and make groups on Facebook about it. Its just a herb lol I don't like lots of food but don't start hate petitions about it
it's a genetic thing isn't it? to some people it tastes like soap.

Reactions: 7
Overhearing phone conversations and people saying "Yes!", "yes", "oh, yes", "yes", "ahhh, yes", "yes", "yeah", "yeah", "oh yes", "yes", "yep", "yeah", "yes" ......."okay, bye!". :rolleyes:

I hold my hands up and do the same, but it always amazes me why we do it

Reactions: 1
coriander is bleeping gross though it needs to be stopped 😂

• Haha
When people post gratuitous selfies on Insta and they have an unrelated philosophical quote underneath? Why? It's a selfie, stop pretending it's deep!

This has probably been mentioned already, but when I hold the door open and the wanker just walks past without so much as a nod or a thank you. Maybe I am expecting too much?

Reactions: 5
Women that write on social media

'Right that's it I've had enuf ov men, they all treat u like tit. It's just me n Courtney-Mae, Jaxxon and Nevaeh from now on'

only to have a new man on the scene two weeks later

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When people (mostly girls) call their boyfriends 'bubba' cringes me out :sick:

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.