Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Local online news websites.

Not so much them but the readers who post something negative against a news report. For example it could be a local report about a tree crashing through someone's house. Guaranteed you'll get some oafs posting something like "Is this news? Typical amateur reporting! Waste of my time!"

But its annoying because they fail to realise these local news sites are completely free, and are doing their best with limited resources. And yet you'll still get moaning minnies whinging about a typo or the vacuousness of the entire report. And yet they never seem to want to leave!
Yes! People like that in general piss me off though. Like when you see a youtube comment saying "god this is such tit" and you think... so you've done all that just to comment that it's tit? Just move on. You've given them a view now as well so they'll get ad revenue all because you wanted to be a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bad spelling sets off an internal rage in me especially when can’t gets spelt carnt.
Also that frigging Moonpig advert on YouTube.

Reactions: 14
People who don’t capitalise their names. It’s beyond petty but seeing Joe Bloggs write their own name as joe bloggs infuriates me!

Reactions: 15
The slipping driving standards, I've notice an increase of lack of indicating and running red lights.

I was coming to some traffic lights which were changing to Red, I slowed down and stopped but the bleep alongside me in the next lane put his foot down and ran the light. I wish I can see the look on his/her face when the fine and penalty points comes in the post.

Lack of Indicating has been exclusive to BMW and Audi drivers not they have both lost it because every fucker is doing it.

As for food delivery mopeds, still ride like cunts, no change there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Go fund me setups, most of these I see as greed.
Some are for a good cause, or that's how the start out.

Reactions: 14
The fact that my daughters brand new coat has gone missing at school and no one can find it. It’s pissing me off so much. I wouldn’t mind but it has her name in it, it can’t have gone far!

Reactions: 16
When people from work contact you about work on your week off. Fair enough all my plans have been cancelled but I still earned the right to 7 days without bloody work drama

Reactions: 18
The fact that my daughters brand new coat has gone missing at school and no one can find it. It’s pissing me off so much. I wouldn’t mind but it has her name in it, it can’t have gone far!
This would drive you crazy. Happened with my son’s blazer I had just spent £30 on. It eventually turned up the next school year in a random classroom and found its way back to him (it had his name on it). But of course by that time it didn’t fit 😩

When people’s voice goes up at the end, like everything is a question? Notice it a lot on insta. I haaaaaaate it 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trying to log in - won’t accept password, end up resetting password and then it tells you it can’t be same as old one! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is probably a bit mean and maybe I just don't get it, but people who are just unnecessarily dramatic and really just extra.

I've seen on a instagram a woman who has had a ring made and the stone is her breast milk. She's posted a full video of her literally sobbing when she opened the box and then this long paragraph about it.

Is there any real need? I understand keeping your kids teeth and all stuff like that but imagine walking around with a ring on that is made from your tit milk? Why?
A friend of mine (I say friend, she's more one of those people you just occasionally chat to but never actually do anything with) has literally just had this done but in necklace form rather than a ring. All she's done is post about it ever since. She sent me a whatsapp picture of it and I couldn't even pretend I liked it. I literally replied "why would you want your breastmilk hanging round your neck". Unsurprisingly she left me on read. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm from suffolk so this may be a regional thing but it drives me insane when I'm having a conversation with someone and they can't pronounce their "th" properly. For example, I might say "meet you at three o'clock" they would reply "yeah, free o'clock is fine" or "she's a bit thick" turns into "she's a bit fick"

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thongs!

Used to wear them a lot during my uni years purely because they were comfortable (for short periods of time), cooler, didn't show up against any pants or shorts I might be wearing, and were of course rather sexy etc.

However, there are many downsides, most of which I won't repeat here. But needless to say they are quite literally a pain in the arse (and elsewhere!), especially when going for a long jog. People must think when I run past them, I have a twitch or muscle cramp down below because I run like I've got a hand brush wedged between my thighs!

Keep meaning to throw the last remaining 3 out, but keep forgetting - until now!

Goodbye, wedgies. Thanks for all the brief grief!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Customers complaining about not getting a response on things that are not urgent. My entire team was furloughed up until August, when I came back there were hundreds of emails and there were customers practically screaming over email that they're not getting a response, I have to stop myself from emailing them back saying "If you hadn't noticed, we're in the middle of a pandemic, I think the fact that your curtains aren't the right colour can bleeping wait!"

ETA: cos this has literally just happened. Colleagues who have spent time emailing me asking me to email someone else when they could have saved time emailing that person themselves. It drives me mad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]
ETA: cos this has literally just happened. Colleagues who have spent time emailing me asking me to email someone else when they could have saved time emailing that person themselves. It drives me mad.
[/QUOTE]

Hate this too. My boss is terrible for that. She’ll say ‘tell them blah blah’ I want to say tell them yourself!! Now I need to copy and paste and edit what you’ve said so it sounds like it’s come from me 😬

Reactions: 5
A friend of mine (I say friend, she's more one of those people you just occasionally chat to but never actually do anything with) has literally just had this done but in necklace form rather than a ring. All she's done is post about it ever since. She sent me a whatsapp picture of it and I couldn't even pretend I liked it. I literally replied "why would you want your breastmilk hanging round your neck". Unsurprisingly she left me on read. 😂
🤣 🤣 🤣 I love your honesty!!! I think some of these people are just doing it to try to be different and get reactions. Your friend sounds exactly like that's why she did it, otherwise why would you send it around to people? I don't really get what is sentimental about breast milk but if it is for you and you want to make jewellery out of it then fair whatever floats your boat, but if you're posting about it and sending it around to people then you clearly want attention

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]

Hate this too. My boss is terrible for that. She’ll say ‘tell them blah blah’ I want to say tell them yourself!! Now I need to copy and paste and edit what you’ve said so it sounds like it’s come from me 😬
[/QUOTE]
so many people do this, it drives me insane

Reactions: 2
People who post pics of their pets on social media with captions as if it's the pet that wrote it, e.g. "today I annoyed mummy by shitting on the sofa. Sorry hooman"

Ahh get a grip

• Haha
  • Heart
People who post pics of their pets on social media with captions as if it's the pet that wrote it, e.g. "today I annoyed mummy by shitting on the sofa. Sorry hooman"

Ahh get a grip
Yeah or when it's from a baby's instagram account like " I love my mummy so much"

Worse still when mum's instagram account replies on the post like "I love you too my little baby"

Do you not realise you're literally talking to yourself?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.