Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inconsiderate parking around my kids school. There’s this one car in particular, a Range Rover, who is always parking on corners, on pavements, on double yellows etc. They have been ticketed before by the traffic warden, but they don’t seem to care! I assume the fines are just small change to them. It makes me wish further action could be taken on repeat parking offenders because it’s taking the piss and putting kids lives at risk. How hard is it to park 2 minutes down the road.

Reactions: 9
This is probably a bit mean and maybe I just don't get it, but people who are just unnecessarily dramatic and really just extra.

I've seen on a instagram a woman who has had a ring made and the stone is her breast milk. She's posted a full video of her literally sobbing when she opened the box and then this long paragraph about it.

Is there any real need? I understand keeping your kids teeth and all stuff like that but imagine walking around with a ring on that is made from your tit milk? Why?
What a freak 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When Facebook marketplace and gumtree ads say from a pet and smoke free home. I don’t know why but it instantly makes me think that whatever they are selling stinks of smoke and dog 😂 I know that makes no sense but it puts me off straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When Facebook marketplace and gumtree ads say from a pet and smoke free home. I don’t know why but it instantly makes me think that whatever they are selling stinks of smoke and dog 😂 I know that makes no sense but it puts me off straight away.
I put this on my eBay things 🤣🤣🤣 it is from a pet/smoke free home though lol

Reactions: 4
came in to write the same thing!! so bloody annoying, especially when its sites I have already visted!!🤬

and the stupid ad’s at the bottom of tattle (mobile version)
Yes to the ads. There are times you cant read or type due to them popping up..

Reactions: 9
Typing out a long post on a website, you clicking submit and...... there's a timeout or some other "technical" problem that basically means your post has disappeared, and you have to start over!

The obvious remedy is either type it in Notepad++ first, and then copy and paste, but its just remembering to do it where it all falls down

Reactions: 7
Typing out a long post on a website, you clicking submit and...... there's a timeout or some other "technical" problem that basically means your post has disappeared, and you have to start over!

The obvious remedy is either type it in Notepad++ first, and then copy and paste, but its just remembering to do it where it all falls down
Are you a developer? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok I can’t believe of all the things I’ve posted that annoy me I’ve not shared this one - Mac books. Granted ours is old but it’s so SLOW and I just hate it. Hate everything about it. There, I feel better now.

It really bugs me that every single person I know calls Ibuprofen ‘brufen’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am guilty of that:oops: It's just that "Ibuprofen" doesn't trip off my tongue at all well; it just tumbles out into a car-crash of scrambled letters.

"Ibrufen"much easier :)

Reactions: 4
Hate to tell you this but there is a medication called "brufen" which is similar to ibuprofen. I used to help out in a chemist back in the 80's.

Reactions: 3
Youtube and their bloody Ad’s!!!!!

used to be able to watch a few videos and then have to see a short ad which you could skip.

now every F&*king video has an ad which is 20 seconds most of the time that you can’t skip.

I WILL NOT DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE PREMIUM YOU ABSOLUTE TWATS.

And breath....

Reactions: 24
That dreadful moment when you click "Submit" to something (email, online application, forum post etc), and then notice one of the following:-
  • You've sent it to the wrong person
  • You've noticed a typo (especially on Amazon when you realise you've clicked the "Join Prime" subscription tick box)
  • You've typed something incredibly indiscreet about someone, who you've inadvertently added to your list of email recipients
  • Sent a rather explicit email (plus photo) to who you thought was your girlfriend, but when you check again you've sent it to someone at the local tax office because Outlook has auto-filled an email address who's name is very similar to that of one's g/f
(Checking this post very carefully before clicking "Post Reply")
I did something similar to point 3 a few years ago a job.. i was in the middle of a Skype chat to a friend and noticed a colleague had left their desk for half an hour again (this person was often late, leave early, take multiple long smoke brakes amd extra long lunch and the rest of us were over carrying their workload) but instead of hitting reply nto a friend it went straight to one of the managers 🙊 back when skype used to jump from current chat to you have a new chat screen😒. The manager didnt say anything but the colleaguebwas on yhe radar after that.
Youtube and their bloody Ad’s!!!!!

used to be able to watch a few videos and then have to see a short ad which you could skip.

now every F&*king video has an ad which is 20 seconds most of the time that you can’t skip.

I WILL NOT DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE PREMIUM YOU ABSOLUTE TWATS.

And breath....
Yes!!!!

And some of the videos have several ads through them 😒. They never used to

Reactions: 3

I've been burned from this too many times that now I type it out and copy it before I hit post /send. It makes me so angry when it happens that I never forget to copy 😂

Local online news websites.

Not so much them but the readers who post something negative against a news report. For example it could be a local report about a tree crashing through someone's house. Guaranteed you'll get some oafs posting something like "Is this news? Typical amateur reporting! Waste of my time!"

But its annoying because they fail to realise these local news sites are completely free, and are doing their best with limited resources. And yet you'll still get moaning minnies whinging about a typo or the vacuousness of the entire report. And yet they never seem to want to leave!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.