Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I have a few
People who can’t spell, carnt being a major bugbear.
When you’re in a shop or somewhere and you see someone you know “Oo what’re you doing here?” I’m skydiving what does it look like?
Those fake Facebook competitions people enter and tag you in. “You can’t drive Kathleen how is winning a free MOT & service from a garage going to better your life?
Ladbaby & his sodding wife just no
Work group chat messages that are just stickers or minion memes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't understand what is happening to the English language! It seems that people leave school and then adopt this awful new FaceBook/Instagram language which makes absolutely no sense. Basic spelling has completely gone out the window and they all seem to speak the same awful 'hunnish' 😡 😡 😭 😭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Foot, calf or thigh cramp in the middle of the night while fast asleep, warm and cosy:(
Try eating banana's, I have the same problem, worked for me, also at night drink plenty of water.

Reactions: 2
Not an annoyance as such, but it is a little upsetting. When you've been contributing to a social media site, or any other website that has a forum, and you get the feeling that you may have said something to upset someone. Nobody tells you what you have done wrong, but you detect a change of atmosphere......

Or maybe I'm just too sensitive?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
People who pour crisps from the bag into their mouths!!!! I hate it truly hate it!!!

Reactions: 9
Not an annoyance as such, but it is a little upsetting. When you've been contributing to a social media site, or any other website that has a forum, and you get the feeling that you may have said something to upset someone. Nobody tells you what you have done wrong, but you detect a change of atmosphere......

Or maybe I'm just too sensitive?
I think you might be a bit like me and have after posting stress! I worry my tone might come across wrong or if I've inadvertently upset someone. Try not to worry (she says not taking her own advice).
I'm sure you're ok, on whatever sites you post on. Surely the whole point of forums is to be inclusive?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think you might be a bit like me and have after posting stress! I worry my tone might come across wrong or if I've inadvertently upset someone. Try not to worry (she says not taking her own advice).
I'm sure you're ok, on whatever sites you post on. Surely the whole point of forums is to be inclusive?!
Thank you for your kind words.

• Heart
I'm annoyed the above comment, because I have no idea what it means....
FM is a company that does designer perfume dupes that everyone and their dog seems to be selling MLM stands for Multi level marketing basically pyramid schemes where companies get distributors to hook in more distributors think Avon, Body shop at home, Juice Plus etc.

• Wow
I can't understand what is happening to the English language! It seems that people leave school and then adopt this awful new FaceBook/Instagram language which makes absolutely no sense. Basic spelling has completely gone out the window and they all seem to speak the same awful 'hunnish' 😡 😡 😭 😭
This really annoys me too! A relative is a schoolteacher and her view is that so long as people know what you meant, that's okay! Good grief. I'm not great at maths - do you think that excuse would fly for me?

I get very annoyed when I tell someone something and ask how I know that ("Because I'm a trained professional, dummy" is what I want to say). Or when reading gossip blogs and the comments are full of people suggesting the articles are made up ... well what are you doing here then?

This one is bordering on etiquette, but being asked how much something you bought cost (when it's just about everything you do or wear) is just so rude.

Girls who dirty look you when your dancing in a pub/bar haha!! Like all sat there in their Oh polly two piece glaring at you. You're out to have fun!!!!

People who say a band or artist's most famous song is their best song. So when people say "The best Oasis song is Wonderwall!!" it's not! It's just the only one you know :rolleyes: 😂

• Heart
Drivers pulling out on you but then can't keep up with the flow of traffic. Usually when you're going 40mph and you have to slam the breaks on and swerve to stop hitting them.

On the other side of things...
People who don't go when it's clear on a roundabout and people who let every single person go and I mean the ones where its your right of way but they flash the 100 cars on other side of the road through. Move out the frigging way, I have places to be 🙃

I have an aversion to using public toilets at the best of times. But sometimes I really have no choice, especially in pubs or restaurants.

But what makes the whole edgy experience even more uncomfortable is when you're sitting on the loo doing what you've got to do only to hear the woman in the adjacent cubicle chatting away on the phone to someone while she...well, you know!

I really cannot understand how a phone call can be THAT urgent that would make you want to have a convo while "downloading" so to speak!

I would like to think this same woman actually washed her hands afterwards, but I somewhat doubt it.

Just when you think you've seen (and heard!) everything :rolleyes:

• Sick
I have an aversion to using public toilets at the best of times. But sometimes I really have no choice, especially in pubs or restaurants.

But what makes the whole edgy experience even more uncomfortable is when you're sitting on the loo doing what you've got to do only to hear the woman in the adjacent cubicle chatting away on the phone to someone while she...well, you know!

I really cannot understand how a phone call can be THAT urgent that would make you want to have a convo while "downloading" so to speak!

I would like to think this same woman actually washed her hands afterwards, but I somewhat doubt it.

Just when you think you've seen (and heard!) everything :rolleyes:
That really is gross. I used to work with someone that would go to the bathroom to play on her phone. She was really short and you would see her feet dangle in the air. Our bathroom had motion sensor lights and once I walked in and she was sitting in the dark, all I saw was the glow from her phone under the cubicle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.