Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i need to vent, one of my friends is so untidy. She has always been like it in all the years I have known her. Her house is verging on a hoarders paradise and there is stuff everywhere like EVERYWHERE. Her ktichen sides are piled up high with dirty dishes and random stuff. She hates cleaning and would rather do anything but tidy up. She works with me and her locker is jam packed full of junk, so much so that she has bags of stuff filled with old coursework(she quit it years ago) in different parts of the office. I have just been cleaning up and I'm sick of random rubbish lying around. How can people live in chaos?!
It sounds like there's an underlying issue here possibly though, obviously I do not know your friend but has she always been like that? And hoarding on to old coursework for example sounds like more of an issue rather than being untidy.
A couple of years ago my mental health was really bad, my house was a shithole. I didn't wash posts and had to chuck stuff away because they were that grim and full of mold (disgusting I know) but I was in a bad place and just so unhappy I didn't care and prior to that (and now) I am a clean person, I like cleaning and having a tidy home but that particular year it was difficult for me

Maybe try talk to her? Offer to help get rid of some of the stuff she no longer needs

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not really a little thing I don't suppose. But I really can't stand Mondays!

We've probably all had that euphoric "Friday Feeling" which denotes the beginning of the weekend. But by the same token, "Moody Monday" probably has an equal but opposing emotion, with the realisation that the weekend is days away now :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3

We've probably all had that euphoric "Friday Feeling" which denotes the beginning of the weekend. But by the same token, "Moody Monday" probably has an equal but opposing emotion, with the realisation that the weekend is days away now :rolleyes:
It's possibly one of the only positives of being a shift worker, I don't get a Monday feeling u less I'm actually working it. But it also works the other way, I rarely get that Friday feeling unless I have the weekend off

Reactions: 1

I like Mondays haha!! They seem to go fast at work. I don't like Wednesdays though

Reactions: 2
I'm the same but I hate tuesdays!

Ha really? I've never heard of that before? All I remember is when shops used to actually close on a Sunday or bank holiday LOL
It still happens in my town, half day opening of the small shops on a weds. Boots, Smiths, new look etc stay open though

• Wow
As a call centre employee being told off for usinf after call work. After call work is what it says it is....after call work where you wrap up the call, make notes and do what you need to do before your next call.
Managers come zooming up to you asking if you are ok if you are in said after call work.
"Awww yeah I'm good thanks are you?" Is my standard reply.

What gets me is they way they ask if you are ok rather than ask the sensible question of "why are you in ACW, how long will you be?"

I hate Mondays. I work in customer services so customers have had all weekend to get themselves worked up about their orders and then ring us to vent and let it all out 😅

Reactions: 3
It sounds like there's an underlying issue here possibly though, obviously I do not know your friend but has she always been like that? And hoarding on to old coursework for example sounds like more of an issue rather than being untidy.
A couple of years ago my mental health was really bad, my house was a shithole. I didn't wash posts and had to chuck stuff away because they were that grim and full of mold (disgusting I know) but I was in a bad place and just so unhappy I didn't care and prior to that (and now) I am a clean person, I like cleaning and having a tidy home but that particular year it was difficult for me

Maybe try talk to her? Offer to help get rid of some of the stuff she no longer needs
I’ve known her over 15 years and she has always been like it. She admits she just doesn’t like cleaning or tidying up.

Head lice!!!!! I've just checked my little boys hair as I saw him itching and he's got them 🤢 so £10 and a lot of brushing later we are clear. But I've got to check everyone else's hair 😭

Lockdown may have a lot of critics but it was so good not having this tit for 6 months. I hate head lice. I might just shave everyone's heads

The new instagram update.
I hate reels and never watch them and for sure won’t be shopping via instagram

Reactions: 4
Music channels that don't seem to have much music on them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.