Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know-it-alls

I reported the lift wasn't working yesterday and miss know it all replied with 'well it was working on Tuesday' Yes, well today is a new day and it isn't working, so please kindly piss off 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Know-it-alls

I reported the lift wasn't working yesterday and miss know it all replied with 'well it was working on Tuesday' Yes, well today is a new day and it isn't working, so please kindly piss off 🤬
it reminds me of one of those quintessential British pleasantries, usually regarding the weather.

For example, I could be standing at a bus stop, and the person next to me tries to open a conversation with "It's been snowing then?" as we stand in 3ft of snow and its still snowing hard!!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People who drive onto a garage forecourt and park up at a petrol pump. So you park up behind them and wait while they top up.

They then go into the shop, pay and return to their car. But rather than getting in and buggering off, they go to the boot, dig out a shopping bag and return to the bloody shop again!

5 minutes later they come back with a bagful of stuff, which they put in the boot. They then get in the car and spend another minute or two pissing about before finally FINALLY doing one!

Why oh why couldn't they have just parked in the allocated parking bay next to the shop rather than just creating queues at the pump, the clueless tossers!:mad:
This happened to me yesterday, full forecourt, most in the shop.

Wtf is a picky tea
It’s just a plate of little things, it can be anything. Like some cheese, leftovers, I dunno. Food you pick at. I just hate how picky tea sounds. I think I’ve probably mentioned in here before. But it just gives me the shivers.

Reactions: 3
It’s just a plate of little things, it can be anything. Like some cheese, leftovers, I dunno. Food you pick at. I just hate how picky tea sounds. I think I’ve probably mentioned in here before. But it just gives me the shivers.
I e never heard of this at all. Like a buffet, but for dinner? My mind is blown 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
That’s what I do. I label the expensive, main presents from husband and I, the smaller stocking-filler type toys from Santa. Why should that fat b* get all the credit? I work damn hard all year long for the money to buy everything my kids have. 😂
I used to tell my son ( he's an adult now) that we bought his presents but sent them on to Santa as Santa had enough on his plate helping less fortunate children. He accepted this. This year,as I do most of the Christmas work (not being sexist but it does usually fall to the females in families to do all the non fun Christmas prep), all presents will be from Mrs Christmas. Also I've got myself a beauty advent calendar for the first time and I'm quite excited about it !

Reactions: 3
interfering in-laws - it's probably been mentioned a million times but here goes again 😂

I'm in a bad mood today so everything is annoying me

Last edited:
People like Sam Faiers who compare her lockdown life to the sad life endured by Anne Frank.

Get this stupid witch off our televisions. Take all of her equally dumb family with her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
When someone replies to your email but deletes the email trail below 😡 so you have to scroll through your sent items to remind yourself what it was you wanted from them. Hate. That.

When someone replies to your email but deletes the email trail below 😡 so you have to scroll through your sent items to remind yourself what it was you wanted from them. Hate. That.
I get the opposite, they have had this email going for ages and then finally decide to include me. And I have to go all the way back to see what they were even talking about.

Reactions: 6
Picky tea sounds like what I'd call a grazing plate.

The little thing annoying me at the moment is someone who will call me and tell me all her problems, complain about all that's wrong in the world (which, at the moment, is obviously quite a long list), depress the hell out of me, then cheerfully say it felt good to get that off her chest and go on her merry way. She is an emotional vampire and I'm actually thisclose to blocking her. I don't want to sound mean but she sucks the life out of me ... it's just so exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.