Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY whenever you wash anything with a duvet cover - every other item ends up inside the bloody thing!
My husband is obsessive about doing up all the buttons/fasteners on duvet covers for this very reason. But I really hate that he does that esp when I go to put the fresh cover on and have to undo all the bastard buttons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure this must already have been mentioned, but I don't understand how people can be consistently late. In my mind, if I'm not 10 minutes early, I'm late. I know someone who is always an average of 20 minutes late, although they've been 40 minutes late before.
Im always late. No matter how early I start getting ready. I piss myself off

• Haha
  • Heart
This could take a while.......people who talk over the TV when you’re watching it, loud people and music, liars, backstabbers, begs, shite listening skills, poor hygiene, bad driving (which includes not indicating, driving too slow or too fast), men who make promises but never keep them, cancel culture, cringe worthy IG influencers, influencers who claim influencing is a job (we all know it’s not), people who don’t tidy up after themselves ie blatant laziness, people who think they’re really intelligent but demonstrate otherwise and tit stirrers. I think that’s it for now 😂

Reactions: 10
Why though? Are you a faffer or just a time optimist? ❤
I get distracted far too easily. I was 40 mins late for my wedding, my husband was starting to get panicky as the registrar was telling him she'd have to move onto the next wedding if I didn't turn up soon 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
My husband is obsessive about doing up all the buttons/fasteners on duvet covers for this very reason. But I really hate that he does that esp when I go to put the fresh cover on and have to undo all the bastard buttons 🤣
I've thought about doing this but haven't for the very reason I'd be equally annoyed having to undo them all again - it's a no win situation :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
People who say something on social media (usually a rant without any punctuation or an unsolicited opinion) and write ‘end of’ to finish.

e.g all lives matter end of.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That annoying pop up on Tattle that says it wants to enable push notifications, whatever they are. No matter how many times I click on "never ask me again" it still comes up every time I log onto this website!

Reactions: 3
When people call you and you don't pick up and then they call again 1 second later for a pointless question that could have been sent in an email. I'm clearly busy or ignoring you (or both). It's a shame this person won't read this message 🤣

• Haha
People who moan about their dog and the responsibility that comes with being a dog owner. Mainly on social media. A lot of fanny influencers do this. The whole I’m so busy with the kids and my job and the dogs thing is so irritating. Just don’t have dogs then!! If your life is so bloody jam packed. Then they talk about getting another dog. No! Just no.

Reactions: 9
People who moan about their dog and the responsibility that comes with being a dog owner. Mainly on social media. A lot of fanny influencers do this. The whole I’m so busy with the kids and my job and the dogs thing is so irritating. Just don’t have dogs then!! If your life is so bloody jam packed. Then they talk about getting another dog. No! Just no.
My parents do this. They bought/adopted two collies from a rescue centre 15 years ago. The dogs were very young and now, obviously, they're old. They're incontinent and my parents are annoyed about it. It's part of the responsibility of pet ownership, bleeping morons.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I've probably said this about 6354364 times but people that overshare pictures/videos of their children. 2 people in particular on my Instagram must share about at least 10 photos a day and one of them has their profile on public 😡

Youtubers who have a baby and then put as the video title “SURPRISE GENDER REVEAL”

...well it’s not really a surprise is it? Cause it can only be a boy or a girl.

• Haha
I've probably said this about 6354364 times but people that overshare pictures/videos of their children. 2 people in particular on my Instagram must share about at least 10 photos a day and one of them has their profile on public 😡
I have a friend like this and she puts the SAME photos and videos of her child on ALL social media platforms & then her husband does the same so I must see them at least 6 times over. When they don't have anything new to show they tag each other in the baby photos to say how small the child was. It's just so boring.

Bastard blackbirds that seem to have decided to peck all the moss off my roof this week. Every day I go outside and there's clumps of moss absolutely everywhere all over the garden and paths where they've decided to throw it down!

Reactions: 3
Regarding baby pics, I love babies and even ugly babies I think are pretty. Bearing that in mind.......

My wife's cousin had a baby and put the pic in the family whatsApp group. No one says anything at all for about two hours. Make no mistake, it's the ugliest kid I have seen in my life.

As one of the older members of the group, I feel bad and feel like I have to say something, so I say she has beautiful hair, within minutes every joins in complimenting her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At work, walking into the kitchen/breakroom and seeing coffee mugs in the sink. Do people think they will magically get into the dishwasher?!?!

People who speed around streets, with their crappy, upgraded Corsa cars, thinking it's a Forumla 1 car.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.