Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When influences cover up an eating disorder by eating 10 bowls of vegetables and one square of chocolate And saying it is balance or intuitive eating... no dear

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ha
I thought that when I had my own baby it would suddenly make me like other kids. Nah, just my own.

But now I’m at the realisation that now I have my own child I’ll have to be around others like when they make friends in school. My friend had a baby at the same time and he’s a really whiny, annoying baby and now every time we meet I have to grit my teeth. Nightmare....

sorry if that sounds horrible x
hahahahahahah. You sound like me. In general, I find other people's babies/children extremely annoying. I don't have children but my husband and I joke that if we did, we would be the people who only like their own child. We laugh at how we would dread having to be around other kids.

that doesn’t sound horrible and that’s actually a big fear of mine. I do in general like kids but only in small doses. My issue is (this is going to sound ridiculous!) that I don’t like silly kids.For example, my niece is now 8 but even when she was 3/4 you could have a real conversation with her. I’m easily annoyed by kids being silly. I can’t stand in when they do silly voices or just behave in a stupid way and I just think omg can you not just be normal?! I just really hate immaturity (Annoys me even more with adults but that’s another story). I’m genuinely worried that I’ll have kids who will pop out of me and be immature😂😂 Sounds stupid I know 😂😂
My niece is an idiot. She and her brother are a year apart, the brother is younger and a naturally funny and very intelligent kid... it is easy to have a conversation with him. Well, the niece seems to be jealous as although she is now 8, she has regressed, and acts like a little child. Pulling faces, mumbling, acting "shy" (annoying) and if we are on a video call she has to be right in front of the camera frolicking around. I cannot stand her. Husband and I dislike her behaviour and her parents/grandparents never correct it. Luckily we are a far distance from them so only see her like once a year if that. We always hope that the next time we see her, she will have grown up but she never has and somehow always manages to be more irritating. The funny thing is, when they were both younger, the niece was the favourite amongst the parents but she is so incredibly thirsty for attention ALL the time. One time we were watching my nephew at his sport's game and the niece was there... she came up to me and kept bopping her head in my face. I just ignored her and pretended she wasn't there (LOL) and my husband told her to stop being silly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Loud and overly confident groups of women really irritate me.
The funny thing is, often they are overcompensating because they actually are not confident.

I hate this too. My husband is guilty of this. His explanation is that he’s thinking of what to say. It’s like he’s a sloth!
Same. Then my husband gets annoyed because I "interrupt" him.

Reactions: 4
Is it me or do parents pander to their teens more these days? Soon as I left school I was encouraged to get a part time job and to keep it throughout college. My mum gave me my bus fare for college but that was it, anything else I had to supplement myself. Now that a couple of my neices and nephews are in college their parents are still waiting on them hand and foot and giving them spends. One gets £50 a month plus on top of that her mobile phone contract gets paid and her monthly travel card.
I don't know times must have changed since me and DH were that age.

Reactions: 10
Is it me or do parents pander to their teens more these days? Soon as I left school I was encouraged to get a part time job and to keep it throughout college. My mum gave me my bus fare for college but that was it, anything else I had to supplement myself. Now that a couple of my neices and nephews are in college their parents are still waiting on them hand and foot and giving them spends. One gets £50 a month plus on top of that her mobile phone contract gets paid and her monthly travel card.
I don't know times must have changed since me and DH were that age.
I didnt even get bus fare it all came out my Saturday and Sunday job it has taught my how to budget and lot of times I used to have to chose walk to work and from work for a drink after college. And as for phone top ups it was only text no phoning lol

I didnt even get bus fare it all came out my Saturday and Sunday job it has taught my how to budget and lot of times I used to have to chose walk to work and from work for a drink after college. And as for phone top ups it was only text no phoning lol
My mum got my bus fare £7.50 weekly pass to ensure I had zero excuse for not going in. Yep back then it was texting all the way. Also used to do my neighbours ironing for an extra tenner. My lot do duck all and get money left right and center off their parents.

Reactions: 3
When women on insta stories seem desperate to show their boobs ‘accidentally’ *rolls eyes* Chrissy Teigan is the worst for it. Oops, my full boob is out, didn’t notice. I’m not prudish about seeing boobs (as I have my own), it’s just the exhibitionism that makes me cringe. What possess a person to start a story wearing no bra and an open dressing gown 🤔

• Haha
Saturday night I unpacked the new replacement cables for my computer, long story short, I ordered the WRONG cables.
The Cables I needed are not easy to get hold of and I thought I was being careful, not careful enough it turns out, but
all isn't lost because I found an adapter that will solve the problem.

Reactions: 1
People who wear their jackets on their shoulders without putting their arms through the sleeves. I dunno why but it bugs the hell out of me so much 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm sure this must already have been mentioned, but I don't understand how people can be consistently late. In my mind, if I'm not 10 minutes early, I'm late. I know someone who is always an average of 20 minutes late, although they've been 40 minutes late before.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
WHY whenever you wash anything with a duvet cover - every other item ends up inside the bloody thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.