Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad women (and it's pretty much always women) on Facebook who share posts about a lost dog in say, Idaho, and reply 'shared S14' or whatever local British postcode 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Milk baths🤮 must stink, look stupid, waste of milk and flowers. misskyreeloves and houseofwhite are THE worst offenders.

Sad women (and it's pretty much always women) on Facebook who share posts about a lost dog in say, Idaho, and reply 'shared S14' or whatever local British postcode 🥴
My idiot sister does this, the missing dog is in England, we are in Australia.
She does the same for missing kids.😱🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s probably already been said but scrounging, freeloading, workshy ‘YouTubers‘ ‘instagrammers’ and ‘Influencers’ annoy the hell out of me! 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My Aunt does this, the posts are usually from 2010 too 🤦🏻‍♀️ like yeah, they jumped on an aeroplane to London for a better life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m getting fed up of Facebook marketplace. I’m clearing my late grandmas house and so fed up of the ‘is this available?’ And then silence when you say it is. Or agree to collect and never show and the people who are infuriating me the most is who dictate when they are coming and then get a bit funny when you can’t be there for that time!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m getting fed up of Facebook marketplace. I’m clearing my late grandmas house and so fed up of the ‘is this available?’ And then silence when you say it is. Or agree to collect and never show and the people who are infuriating me the most is who dictate when they are coming and then get a bit funny when you can’t be there for that time!
I've had to use Marketplace for the first time recently. What's with all the stuff listed as free, then when you click on it you have to message for a price? Is it a guessing game?
Just tell me what the price is to start with.

Reactions: 1
This is the reason i never sell anything online. Shpock, gumtree non of them. Always got messed around and always had people trying to argue the price. I gave up.
The salvation army and british heart foundation will normally collect bulky furnature for free but that was pre covid, not sure if they are doing it now.

Reactions: 1
"reaction videos"

...specifically ones on tiktok which are now spilling on to my Instagram discover page. 😡

I really don't need to see adults pulling over the top fake ass "shocked" faces at a video they've already seen hundreds of times 🙄

Reactions: 6
I've never sold or given away anything on there but I got fed up Freegle/Freecycle for the same reasons. As soon as you list anything you get loads of emails instantly from people who must sit there watching like a hawk to pounce on new listings, and you just know they're scouring it for stuff to sell at car boots. Most of the replies just say things like "I'll have it" or "me"... rude... I don't want a long drawn out sob story of why someone wants it, but at least be polite. Then you get the cheeky beggars who ask in the wanted section for brand new top end stuff e.g. does anyone have an iPhone 11 they don't need - as if! All that without the ones who mess you about with collection.

Reactions: 3
People who post bday posts about a dead relative ( no problem there, nice to remember those gone) bit then make it stupid.

Eg- happy birthday Grandma, you would have been 130 years old today 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People who post bday posts about a dead relative ( no problem there, nice to remember those gone) bit then make it stupid.

Eg- happy birthday Grandma, you would have been 130 years old today 🥴
and especially when they don't even acknowledge that they're dead and post 'It's my Nan's birthday today'. No its not, she's been dead for 6 years! It *would* have been your Nan's birthday.

Those really cringy newborn baby photo shoots where the tiny, sometimes naked baby is sleeping in a crocheted flower/strawberry/whatever 🤮

More recently I've seen professional dog and horse photo shoots popping up on my FB. Wtf?

I’m so with you on this. It’s infuriating! Can I have this? Yeah sure, here’s my address. Silence. Wtf? I’m giving away loads of stuff on freecycle at the mo, it’s doing my head in. Arranging collection is annoying. I’m giving you something for free, come and get it yourself! I’ve had people ask if I’ll deliver (!) ummm NO! Would l meet them at the local Tesco or such and such bus stop FFS NO! The cheek of some folk.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Those really cringy newborn baby photo shoots where the tiny, sometimes naked baby is sleeping in a crocheted flower/strawberry/whatever 🤮

More recently I've seen professional dog and horse photo shoots popping up on my FB. Wtf?
They are strange along with the baby cake smash pictures .

It’s probably already been said but scrounging, freeloading, workshy ‘YouTubers‘ ‘instagrammers’ and ‘Influencers’ annoy the hell out of me! 😖
The worst is when they sell it on depop/ebay for crazy prices . some even sell used make-up it is disgusting.

Reactions: 2
When people don’t put names and places and months with a capital at the start. I see a lot of people with their own business on Facebook doing this ‘Come along and join me all in october when I’ll be doing a live stream from edinburgh’ 😩 When they do it with their own names it’s the absolute worst. I’m not especially bothered with grammar or even spelling but this one really grates me as it just looks so crap and like the person is a complete idiot 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hate people with no common sense.

I knew someone who drove to London quickly, because she thought if she did it in a shorter time, she would not use as much petrol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.