Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I muted for a week earlier and I'm still getting notifications 😂 . I will end up leaving soon!
You can leave but when people ask why did you leave, you can just act dumb, like pretending that you are gutted and say something is wrong with your whatsapp and it kick you our from all group chat.

Always blame it on 'IT issues' LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I muted for a week earlier and I'm still getting notifications 😂 . I will end up leaving soon!
That's odd, muting usually means you don't get notifications. Just leave then, I wish you could control whether people could put you in a group or not.

Reactions: 4
People who don’t know a sodding drive thru works!!!!
I ended up accidentally cutting someone up because they didn't use the other lane (possibly it had a queue at the time?), I felt awful and I got away ahead of 2 people who got there first!

I ended up accidentally cutting someone up because they didn't use the other lane (possibly it had a queue at the time?), I felt awful and I got away ahead of 2 people who got there first!
Not using the right lane is exactly what I mean!! If cars separated equally it’d be smooth. But some people wait in between the two different lanes to see which car will move first away from the mic bit first. Pisses me right off! Everyone’s going to get served either way so it doesn’t actually matter.

Reactions: 2
My fella never eats the crusts of his butties and puts his plate in the sink with the crusts still on the plate. Winds me up everytime 😭

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
slow walkers! just get out me pissing way 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg i was stuck behind a man who was walking about 1mph, for about 10 minutes, there was no way around him, there was a rage inside me that I could have caved his head in 😬🤣 (I'm not usually an angry person but jesus christ 🤬🤬🤬🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg i was stuck behind a man who was walking about 1mph, for about 10 minutes, there was no way around him, there was a rage inside me that I could have caved his head in 😬🤣 (I'm not usually an angry person but jesus christ 🤬🤬🤬🤣)
I hate that! I literally in my head I can feel my head shaking and I’m mentally having a paddy stamping my feet 😂 it doesn’t bother me if they’re elderly but if they’re just doing it for the sake of it I’m just like wtf and how is that comfortable 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Emptying cutlery out of dishwasher - first world problem I know but it always feels like it takes forever

Reactions: 5
when people don’t replace the toilet roll in the holder and just leave the empty one there

or EVEN WORSE when people leave the empty roll in the holder and put a fresh roll on top of it!!! just replace it!

this causes rows in my work 😂

When you’re on the phone with someone and they’re constantly having a conversation with someone on the background. My friend does it all the time and it really winds me up. It’s so rude, either talk to me or don’t 😡

Reactions: 9
When you’re on the phone with someone and they’re constantly having a conversation with someone on the background. My friend does it all the time and it really winds me up. It’s so rude, either talk to me or don’t 😡

Yes or the other one is when you're out with someone in real life and they're texting someone. Fair enough if it can't wait (work etc) but when they're just replying to someone constantly.

Even worse is when you're walking with someone and they stop just in the middle of walking to text someone back. My dad does it and it winds me right up!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.