Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be a mod on a Facebook page but I was removed from my post without any consultation, talk about being stabbed in the back. 😫 what makes it worse, I kept the page up and running since day one. I do have issues with trusting people, this latest episode has not done me any favours.

Reactions: 1
Noisy eating, unnecessary bowl/plate scraping, scraping yoghurt pots like it’s the last scrap of food on earth and sniffing *get a bleeping tissue*

- People who talk/laugh ridiculously loudly, probably for attention. Pipe down
- Always bumping into my neighbours, ALWAYS. I'm the type of person who if I need to leave the house but see the neighbour making their way in I will wait until they are safely inside before venturing out, yet I still bump into them way more than I like. It's not that I don't get on with them it's just that I loathe small talk.
- Me being generally awkward and too eager to please
- Fluffy sliders on girls who wear white toenail polish and fake tan
- People who say holibobs and 10 more sleeps etc
- 'Good morning my lovelies we're up early and of out to... (some twee place)' (on instahun insta mum insta posts). Why do they always have to refer to being up at the crack of dawn?
Following the same people round supermarkets!!

“Nom nom” grinds my gears!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Noisy eating, unnecessary bowl/plate scraping, scraping yoghurt pots like it’s the last scrap of food on earth and sniffing *get a bleeping tissue*

The scraping yogurt pots drives me nuts... people turning into chimps just to get a last dribble of yogurt

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Always being stuck behind a Honda bloody Jazz when I’m running late 😡

The scraping yogurt pots drives me nuts... people turning into chimps just to get a last dribble of yogurt
Just the thought drives me wild. We can’t have them in the house and I can hear if someone’s eating one near me in a 100 metre radius! I literally pop up like a meerkat to shoot dirty looks!!

Reactions: 4
This morning, I had to make a phonecall to a company that I had bought a product from in store. I finally got through to a human being, but she had a real strong Scottish accent. I had difficulty in understanding what she was saying - which adds to the level of frustration!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
People who overtake you when walking and then walk -73653264647264 mph when they are in front of you :mad:

When you are standing to the side of the train doors to let people off and then people walk on anyway. Don't worry, I wasn't waiting to get on the train or anything 🤬.

Middle lane hoggers who go so unbelievably slow!

If you insist on goinf 50mph on a motorway then at least get into the first lane and let me get past! 🤬

Middle lane hoggers who go so unbelievably slow!

If you insist on goinf 50mph on a motorway then at least get into the first lane and let me get past! 🤬
THIS. I get unbelievably annoyed at people who are driving in the middle lane when there's a free inside lane 😡😡

People who can't spell/know the difference between lose and loose. Honestly WAY too many people!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Yes, scraping yoghurt pots!! Even worse, people who, on opening a yoghurt, scrape the jellified bits from around the rim into the main pot :sick: Has turned my stomach since I can remember!

Another super petty one: people who go by their full name, as in including their middle name, when there’s just no need.

Another daft one from me....
When I ask a customer to confirm their full name and address....
"Smith, 24 tit hole road manchester"

Please can you confirm your FULL name and address?

huffing and puffing.....
"Bob Smith, 24 tit hole road manchester"

Please can you confirm your postcode Mr Smith?
"Oh ffs...M40 blah blah blah.....do you need my inside leg measurement too??"
"Are you wanting to order trousers mr smith?" (Legit asked that once 😅 )

My gripe....Why when asked to confirm the
ir address they never give the postcode? Is that not part of the address?
We need confirmation of your full name and address so we can take this call, data protection for your own security sir....😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I used to work in a pub it used to annoy me when people would order and say 'a pinot grigio' so i would go and do it. Then come back and give it to them and they would go 'and ....' a reel off a big list of other drinks ??? The worst is when they do that then say Guiness too 🤦‍♀️ i don't even work in a pub anymore and thinking back it still really angers me

Reactions: 9
Another daft one from me....
When I ask a customer to confirm their full name and address....
"Smith, 24 tit hole road manchester"

Please can you confirm your FULL name and address?

huffing and puffing.....
"Bob Smith, 24 tit hole road manchester"

Please can you confirm your postcode Mr Smith?
"Oh ffs...M40 blah blah blah.....do you need my inside leg measurement too??"
"Are you wanting to order trousers mr smith?" (Legit asked that once 😅 )

My gripe....Why when asked to confirm the
ir address they never give the postcode? Is that not part of the address?
We need confirmation of your full name and address so we can take this call, data protection for your own security sir....😒
tit hole road got me 😂
Agree though, just answer the question properly the first time and I wouldn't have to keep asking !!

• Haha
h
especially when those week long hen dos are abroad and cost a fortune meaning you've got to choose between going on a family holiday or going on the hen party.
This my hen was a meal and a couple of with my female family members and bridesmaids. I am hate all the tackiness of strippers and willy tat and all of that.

Newsreaders/presenters explaining the lack of people at events is due to 'the current pandemic' or 'due to the coronavirus' yes I think we all know by now :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.