Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cars with eyelashes!!
Powered by fairy dust

After my experience this morning, H&m chat assistants, in particular Rich who was a useless dick and rude. I feel better having phoned up getting some money back and having emailed the transcript of our conversation over ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 9
People who say Pacific instead of specific.

"You need to be more pacific"
"Well YOU need to...never mind" ๐Ÿ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Photos of other people's holidays and grandchildren 5 or 6 photos are plenty, if they need to show any.

Reactions: 3
People who seem to have zero empathy, they never ever placed themselves in other's shoes or try to see another person's point of view. Never self reflect.
It's disappointingly common these days.

Reactions: 11
This is retail specific but when I'm trying to serve a customer and they're on the phone!!! Either hang up your call or don't join the queue until your done. It annoys me normally but it's even worse during busy times or like now where everything is one in one out. I could have served 3 people in the time it has taken me to serve you because you've had to pause your conversation every 5 seconds for me to ask you things!! Hang up and talk to me properly you rude prick!
Yes exactly
, people who don't read the machine and take out their card before it's done and then claim they don't want to be charged twice, or waving their contactless card around like a magic wand ๐Ÿคฃ

TEAM messenger/ Skype messenger that starts with

Hi xxx, how are you? Then go on to ask about my weekend/ plans for the weekend yadah yadah before they go 'By the way, just wondering...'

TELL ME WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ALREADY

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes exactly
, people who don't read the machine and take out their card before it's done and then claim they don't want to be charged twice, or waving their contactless card around like a magic wand ๐Ÿคฃ
Yes! and people who don't read the screen, internet web page, emails or text messages and then get arsey when they can't buy or collect the item. The email says you can't pick it up until thursday... no we haven't got it in stock now... yes I can check but I can assure you... WE HAVE NOT GO IT HERE!
No we've not got it in stock "IT SAYS YOU DO ON THE SCREEN!1!1!!11" ...*finds the product on the screen* no it says out of stock. CAN YOU NOT READ?!

• Haha
Children. There are very few kids I actually like. I find most of them annoying. I can't stand the shrill screaming kids do and don't understand people that coo over toddlers/young kids. Family post videos of their kids being attention seeking and I do not find it cute. Just realized I sound like Miss Trunchbull. LOL.
I don't have children but imagine if I did, I would be one of those people who only likes their own and not other people's. I would dread having their friends over ๐Ÿ˜‚. But also would not hesitate to tell my child off for being annoying...which some parents do not do. I remember as a child when me and my friends were being annoying our parents would tell us to bugger off ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact that it is 29 degrees, absolutely no air and one of my neighbours has decided now is a good time to light a bonfire. ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™‚

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
TEAM messenger/ Skype messenger that starts with

Hi xxx, how are you? Then go on to ask about my weekend/ plans for the weekend yadah yadah before they go 'By the way, just wondering...'

TELL ME WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ALREADY
Or talking about the weather. I'd rather the whole conversation be muted until everyone joins :mad:

Any adverts with pretending to have a team meeting or any stupid comments like 'turn your microphone on' or 'how do i log out' it's not funny. I think it's the Natwest advert and there's an alarm in the background and the guy is like 'thats my oven' again not funny :rolleyes:

People who wish happy birthday to their child/dog on their facebook status really winds me up!

โ€˜Happy birthday to my princess arlah-rae ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ cant beleive its been 3 years since u was born โคโค Ure growin up to b a beautiful girl xx mummy is so proud of u babygirl hope u have a amazing day xxxxxxxโ€™

Your precious princess hasnโ€™t even started reading her first Biff, Chip & Kipper book yet and Iโ€™m not sure that her Vtech Innotab supports the Facebook app... Go and tell your child this waffle to their face instead of fishing for likes ๐Ÿ˜ 

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Or talking about the weather. I'd rather the whole conversation be muted until everyone joins :mad:

Any adverts with pretending to have a team meeting or any stupid comments like 'turn your microphone on' or 'how do i log out' it's not funny. I think it's the Natwest advert and there's an alarm in the background and the guy is like 'thats my oven' again not funny :rolleyes:
The key to that is to join 1-2 min late, well unless you are the organiser. I always do that lol

• Haha
Group chats. I hate them. My sil added me to one on WhatsApp and I want to leave but apparently she will get a notification ๐Ÿ™‚

Group chats. I hate them. My sil added me to one on WhatsApp and I want to leave but apparently she will get a notification ๐Ÿ™‚
I hate group chats. I had about 8 before lockdown, left 6 and now have 5 new ones....lucky me!

Reactions: 4
People come here to give parenting advice hahah. Okay save that for mumsnet k?
Is this at me? It was not advice. I simply find many children annoying. If you took offense to that and you have children then that is on you as my comment was not directed at anyone on here, lol.

I hate group chats. I had about 8 before lockdown, left 6 and now have 5 new ones....lucky me!
Did you feel awkward leaving them?๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Is this at me? It was not advice. I simply find many children annoying. If you took offense to that and you have children then that is on you as my comment was not directed at anyone on here, lol.

Did you feel awkward leaving them?๐Ÿ˜ฉ
No, not at you at all. I find people get so worked up when bloggers do something to their kids, and I was like WHY, is not even your kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.