Little things in life that annoy you immensely #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When someone at work asks you a question, so you scrabble round the find the answer and just as you’re about to reply, they go “don’t worry, I found it” 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 9
cringey TV adverts.

I am seeing the Jane Plan one a lot at the moment and it does my head in. The pension/pure cremation/life insurance ones are the worst. And the Verisure alarm one.
It actually makes me not want to buy the product.

Reactions: 11
People who talk in a loud shouty way. I can't concentrate on my book because I can hear word for word two people having a conversation even though they're at the other end of the train carriage. You're not at home, you're in a public space.

Reactions: 11
Hoover lines.

I'm a "tit, someone's coming round, best clean up" sort of person. I don't want visitors walking in and knowing I only hoovered 5 minutes before they arrived. I like to pretend my house is always visitor-ready.

Don't get me started on people who purposely make patterns with the hoover.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My neighbor hoovering. Does it every day and I don't know what she tries to suck in but it makes this really terrible choking noise all across the hallway. Seriously lady, leave your cushions and drapes alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When you really agree with the first half of a comment online and want to give it a like but the second half takes a sharp left turn and you just can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When you really agree with the first half of a comment online and want to give it a like but the second half takes a sharp left turn and you just can’t.
Or when you agree with the point but it's really controversial and you're too scared to be seen in alliance 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
People who come up with stupid words - like my friend who refers to her dog as ‘The Puparino’ 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My husbands dressing gown. I hate it with a passion 😂
It’s 1 of those just to the knee ones and has a pointy hood. He’s over 6ft and he just looks stupid. But he loves it so 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sneezing. When you sneeze violently for ages 😩 and some of the sneeze gets in your eye 😭 Seems like I have a cold all of a sudden ☹ Thankfully I am working from home today so I can look like a sneezy goblin in private.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The way Americans call sweets and chocolate “candy”. Sounds so dumb.

Reactions: 13
I was fuming this morning and still annoys me thinking about it so using this thread to get it off my chest
I went to get petrol and it was fairly busy so queued behind someone who was sat in the drivers seat thinking they will nearly be done and just about to go , so I sat for 2 mins (doesn't sound long but it is when in a queue) The space next to him had become free and was debating reversing into there as it was the opposite side but risking someone rushing in or just to carry on waiting so anyway decided to reverse as this other car didn't seem to be going just as I did that the man at the pump I was originally waiting for got out and started putting petrol in 🤬 like wtf was he sat there doing the last few mins in a busy petrol station knowing i was waiting and he was taking up a space , so bloody rude and ignorant !!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The fact that ITV hub never wants to load. I bet if I forked out £3.99 a month for ad free it’d work though

Reactions: 6
The fact that ITV hub never wants to load. I bet if I forked out £3.99 a month for ad free it’d work though
They’ve updated ITV Hub a few weeks ago so it will only work on newer Smart TVs now and has stopped working on older ones. It’s so they can change it to the new ITV X and some of the older TVs don’t have the capacity to work with the newer technology

Reactions: 3
When people walk into my room and don't shut the door on the way out. Or they walk in and turn the light on when the light was switched off so I have to get up to turn the light off/ shut the door.

Reactions: 8
Every single year at this time when people say, OMG my dafs, crocuses blah blah are coming up already.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.