Little things in life that annoy you immensely #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only tip when I feel like it not when it's expected of me. I did watch a semi recent American documentary that the federal minimum wage hasn't changed for 13 years. Whilst some states have upped it not everyone has.
Yup, and while that’s awful, minimum wage here doesn’t need tips to make it up.

Reactions: 3
Sniffers. It’s that time of year. I’ve just had a go at a family member and told them to go and blow their nose because they were driving me insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Waiting for a click and collect parcel in M&S. I'm stood in a little corner with nothing much behind me and there's always someone that says you're in the way and needs to look at whatever crap you're stood in front of 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sniffers. It’s that time of year. I’ve just had a go at a family member and told them to go and blow their nose because they were driving me insane.
I annoy myself when I'm sniffing (obv when there's no option to blow at that time) - how do they not get on their own gross nerves??

Evri has always been good for me 🤭 (touch wood) we either have a nice old man or a man in his 30s who loves himself and a bit of a dick but always deliver fine and if not in they pop it over the gate.
The courier on my estate is really good. Lovely man. He had covid recently and the area manager threatened to sack him if he didn’t work. So that’s nice 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Drivers who try to switch lanes and hold up the traffic while they do cause no one in the other lane will let them in.
She ended up stuck at the traffic lights anyway as they changed before she could go so none of us got through. In the time it took she could have pulled forward, turned around and then rejoin the lights going the way she wanted to go!!

When it’s been grey all day (perfect migraine weather) then the sun comes glaring through the window 🧛🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
When you're trying to browse clothes online and a million pop ups come up on the photo "high demand" "10 bought today" etc. Well maybe I'd buy it too if I could actually see it 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When my mother comes out with stuff that is just plain wrong and blames your illness on you.

"Intelligent people don't get sick." 🤪

Look at your cousin and aunt they never gets sick . Different bodies perhaps?

Sorry I haven't been taking 1001 vitamins, controlling my diet properly I have been sick.
If my mum said that to me I’d say ‘well if you believe that, you must be sick all the time!’. I honestly can’t stop laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Were you on r/Ireland today and saw this too? 😅 It's so deceptive! "Tap to tip €1" but screen says €3.

View attachment 1672527
Noooooo

I didn’t see the thread but I have seen these around, particularly in coffee shops - eh no thanks, I’m not tipping an extra € for my already overpriced coffee. It’s so cheeky to set it higher than the chart indicates!!

Reactions: 10
There's a triangle button that says "tap to increase" so I do think the original was 1 but was upped to 3 when that photo was taken.

There's a triangle button that says "tap to increase" so I do think the original was 1 but was upped to 3 when that photo was taken.
The UX is pretty awful though, I can only see an increase button.. leading me to wonder how do I decrease the amount? Or was it purposely designed so I can't decrease the amount? The company that provides these PoS devices were also pretty foolish to put the "Tap me to tip" text beside €1 as this is a variable that could change.

The(V V overused) phrase "Simple, yet effective" ever since my head ex used it in a caption on his Instagram

That awful song that's trending on TikTok - "Can we skip to the good part.... NAAAAAAAAAAAAHnaahnaahnaahnaahhhhhhhh" That's not music, just NOISE... shite noise at that.

Reactions: 5
My hair is that annoying length where it needs to be tied back but it's a bit short

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.