Little things in life that annoy you immensely #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sound of the person biting into the chocolate on the Magnum advert.
Makes me recoil at the thought.

They now cut the sound at that part so you REALLY hear the crunch - Horrid!

Reactions: 8
When my headphone keeps telling me that I'm lost on bluetooth because I have an iphone Ipad and a mac and I dared to move around the house and out of range from one device.

Reactions: 2
When you're supposed to be going somewhere and have told the other person you need to be leaving in 30 mins, but the other person isn't even getting ready.

Jokes on them though and I hope they do panic rush - even if we do leave at a slightly later time time we'd still be okay for time to travel to our appointment because I know they take their time with everything . 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
When you're supposed to be going somewhere and have told the other person you need to be leaving in 30 mins, but the other person isn't even getting ready.

Jokes on them though and I hope they do panic rush - even if we do leave at a slightly later time time we'd still be okay for time to travel to our appointment because I know they take their time with everything . 🤪
I’ve started to give a fake time with people like that, because I know they’ll always be half an hour late 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

My partner does this and it's the absolute pits. I find it super disrespectful to be late himself, make me late too, and to keep me waiting. If I had my time over, timekeeping would be a dealbreaker.

My kid is just marginally better.

When I've fibbed about the arrival time so we're not late and get there on time he's been pissed off because we should have been late and I fibbed.
Wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My partner does this and it's the absolute pits. I find it super disrespectful to be late himself, make me late too, and to keep me waiting. If I had my time over, timekeeping would be a dealbreaker.

My kid is just marginally better.

When I've fibbed about the arrival time so we're not late and get there on time he's been pissed off because we should have been late and I fibbed.
Wanker
My husband does this too. If i ever pick him up from somewhere i will have to wait for him... where ive always been told to be waiting with my coat, bag, ready to go... not start to wrap up conversations, casually put coat on 5 minutes after i pull up! Its really rude but he doesnt see it at all! God forbid I'm late though! I always get barged out of the way and dragged off with 1 arm in my coat if ive been late getting out of work... which happens once in a blue moon because as above... i sit bloody waiting on him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My husband does this too. If i ever pick him up from somewhere i will have to wait for him... where ive always been told to be waiting with my coat, bag, ready to go... not start to wrap up conversations, casually put coat on 5 minutes after i pull up! Its really rude but he doesnt see it at all! God forbid I'm late though! I always get barged out of the way and dragged off with 1 arm in my coat if ive been late getting out of work... which happens once in a blue moon because as above... i sit bloody waiting on him
You can guarantee if we are going anywhere me and the children will be stood ready at the door and husband will decide he needs a leisurely $hit. Every. Time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You can guarantee if we are going anywhere me and the children will be stood ready at the door and husband will decide he needs a leisurely $hit. Every. Time.
Oh the leisurely tit 😡. Wtf do they do up there? Mine can be over an hour in the loo. Drives me up the wall. Especially when it’s 15 mins til tea time, he’s been sitting on couch for an hour. Then decides to go for a tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ahhh the convenient tit! Always seems to happen when something needs done urgently

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god WHY do men spend so much time having a tit? Drives me round the bleeping bend! Pun not intended 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
On the rare occasion that I need my bf to drop me somewhere - eg my car is in for an MOT - he always makes me late.
The other thing he does when he's dropping me somewhere is, we'll agree what time to leave the house, then he says he needs to go somewhere extra on the way, and makes me late. Always, always....

Reactions: 5
On the rare occasion that I need my bf to drop me somewhere - eg my car is in for an MOT - he always makes me late.
The other thing he does when he's dropping me somewhere is, we'll agree what time to leave the house, then he says he needs to go somewhere extra on the way, and makes me late. Always, always....
Lie about the time you need to be somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I once told my ex a family wedding started and hour before it actually did because we were always late for anything involving MY family. He would never rush. We got there before the groom 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg same. Usually in the other direction from where we're going.
"Can we just pop into xyz on the way there?"
What have you got against being on time?!
Do you understand what 'on the way' means?!

• Haha
The sound of someone removing water from their ears after a shower or bath, urghhh it makes me feel so ill

• Sick
Reactions: 3
When people learning English say “how it looks like” instead of “what it looks like.” Also “a twenty-years-old man” instead of “-year-old.”

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Non-stick frying pans and the people that use them. You know the type, if you approach their precious non-stick frying pan with a metal fork and they hit the roof. They never last, high maintenance, expensive and you still need to use oil in them anyway. I never use them and I've never had a problem with food sticking on the pan whilst cooking.

Reactions: 4
Non-stick frying pans and the people that use them. You know the type, if you approach their precious non-stick frying pan with a metal fork and they hit the roof. They never last, high maintenance, expensive and you still need to use oil in them anyway. I never use them and I've never had a problem with food sticking on the pan whilst cooking.
Some of it is toxic as well

I always had cast iron pans but sadly can't lift them now, so now have stainless steel.

Whistling... i find it totally unnecessary and quite alarming when a street is dark and deathly silent and someone starts whistling. Not talking about a tune. Im talking about a call to action. Just got out of my car, heard it and thought i was about to be murdered so yea... 😐 pack that tit in

Edit - i dont even know who did it and who for...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.