Little things in life that annoy you immensely #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone who has arranged with you to collect an item you’re selling from fb marketplace, and they just don’t show up! I’m fuming, wasted a whole morning waiting in and I get no apology or nothing. Can’t stand marketplace at the best of times
I had someone the other day asking to come round to look at something I'm selling pretty much there and then
Obviously it was short notice we were all shattered after work and school and couldn't be arsed with a stranger coming round

I just said could she come the next night instead and she was like doesn't matter then, oh OK then duck you lol I didn't even bother responding and I had already agreed to knock money off the asking price because its been up a while and I just want rid

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Pointless online reviews that say "haven't opened it but I'm sure my grandson is going to love it" Or ones where they are obviously sucking up to win £100 in return for a review!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The apartment next to me is for sale. We are the only two at the far north end of the building and have little terraced gardens which you can access via a gate (rather than actually having to go through the apartment building itself).

The agent has stuck his 'for sale' sign on a post right smack-bang in the middle of the two properties which makes it look as if they're both for sale. Consequently, I've had a lot of people ring the buzzer at my gate asking if they can come and have a look (which is strange in itself as they should phone the agent to arrange viewings). I've contacted the agent to ask him to please move the sign, or at least draw an arrow on it to reflect which one is for sale; he keeps assuring me he'll do it "soon" but has yet to do so. It's just so frigging annoying - I'm about to head out there with my Sharpie pen to do it myself!

Reactions: 10
but then again, it’s always funny when their fundraiser raises like £35 out of a target of £250.
Exactly what I was thinking. Or 0 in some cases 😁.
A family member did a sponsored thing earlier this year and tagged me more than once to donate to a charity that I have already donated to, and fundraised for, over the years.
Go away.

Reactions: 3
People calling a chest of drawers ‘chester drawers’

People giving away a used mattress on a Facebook group and they say it’s in good condition when it’s not it’s really grim 🤢

A Loreal preference advert i saw on Facebook with the highly annoying Stacey solomon who can’t string a coherent sentence together herself is annoying enough but to top it off the small print on advert says she had her hair professionally lightened beforehand so what is the fcking point of advertising this product then. Completely misleading!

Stubborn selfish lorries not letting you on to the motorway when you are entering from a slip road. You have no more road left and they are still not budging!! 😠

Reactions: 13
People calling a chest of drawers ‘chester drawers’

People giving away a used mattress on a Facebook group and they say it’s in good condition when it’s not it’s really grim 🤢

A Loreal preference advert i saw on Facebook with the highly annoying Stacey solomon who can’t string a coherent sentence together herself is annoying enough but to top it off the small print on advert says she had her hair professionally lightened beforehand so what is the fcking point of advertising this product then. Completely misleading!

Stubborn selfish lorries not letting you on to the motorway when you are entering from a slip road. You have no more road left and they are still not budging!! 😠
I have never expected a HGV to move over . its far easier for me to adjust my speed.

I agree with the first two though.

Reactions: 7
Someone who has arranged with you to collect an item you’re selling from fb marketplace, and they just don’t show up! I’m fuming, wasted a whole morning waiting in and I get no apology or nothing. Can’t stand marketplace at the best of times
Ask for a deposit and say it’s non refundable if they don’t show up.

People keep tagging me in Stacey Solomon’s competitions 🙄 just because they have to tag 3 people…..I can’t stand her or her crappy clothes

0DD2FC05-DA47-41FE-892C-054BCB0C3C7C.jpeg

These STUPID bleeping ANNOYING pop up’s!!! Just let me bleeping view the product i have clicked on. i dont care how many times it has been purchased!!!!!! 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
People who get in the lift, press the button, then stand in front so nobody else can press

Reactions: 8
People coughing. I know it's this time of the year but why do people not even try to cover their mouths? The worst are shop employees who stroll through the shop floor coughing like mad without covering their mouths, wtf

Reactions: 14
A couple trying to take a empty pushchair up a escalator, with two toddlers on the side when there's a lift within view and a few steps away.

They got off but not before a small crowd had formed behind them.

Reactions: 4
People who have travelled to Qatar (which is bad enough), and are moaning about a) the price of beer, b) the queue for the beer, and c) not being able to drink beer in the stadium 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
People who have travelled to Qatar (which is bad enough), and are moaning about a) the price of beer, b) the queue for the beer, and c) not being able to drink beer in the stadium 🤷🏼‍♀️
and moaning about the sweltering heat too.

Reactions: 10
When your “safe place” to keep things is so safe even you can’t remember where it is 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's dark, grey and torrential rain here this morning, but you still get idiots driving round without lights on and without indicating 😠

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.