Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember them talking about getting their advance and they all went out splashed the cash not knowing they actually had to pay it back! Hahaha!

Reactions: 1
I think they will do well as a trio. Although I also think their days are numbered, as is par for the course with manufactured bands

Reactions: 4
I just watched her documentary Odd One Out. Only going by appearances, it would seem Jade was the most understanding of the other girls.

I wonder how long they’ll last as a trio, as they say, three’s a crowd. Two of them will surely be that little bit closer.
I just watched it also, I am not sure how she stuck it out for so long to be honest. Nobody deserves that level of hatred for the way they look.

To be honest the other girls looked exasperated by her at times in the documentary (I agree Jade the most understanding) and for them it must have been difficult to see Jesy so distressed but also frustrating when they had a job to do and they all seem quite confident with their bodies and image (though just read Jade had an eating disorder so maybe she has her insecurities too who knows) to me they all look amazing, Jesy but when those doubts kick in so hard to change your way of thinking.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what her next move will be once the dust has settled? I feel it could hinder her well-being even more if she’s stagnant for too long.

I wonder if she will return to higher education, go traveling, get a nine-to-five or become some mental health advocate.

084D3C33-2AAA-45D1-93E5-FB7C4A6DDCFA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder what her next move will be once the dust has settled? I feel it could hinder her well-being even more if she’s stagnant for too long.

I wonder if she will return to higher education, go traveling, get a nine-to-five or become some mental health advocate.

View attachment 352748
She looks so healthy and happy in this photo :(

• Heart
I think she's going to be very predictable and jump into a solo career. This will only exacerbate her problems, what she really needs is to take since time out and remove herself completely from the fame game.

Reactions: 13
I hope she takes a year or two out of the limelight and invests in some decent therapy. She's a lovely girl and she deserves to feel good about herself.

Reactions: 8
Anyone just seen that Jesy has posted on her IG a picture of herself? I mean, you do you but I think she needs a break from SM.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Anyone just seen that Jesy has posted on her IG a picture of herself? I mean, you do you but I think she needs a break from SM.
Oh Jesy... she really doesn't need to seek this validation. I am now thinking it's not so much about hiding from the public eye, but wanting to no longer be compared to the other 3 ladies, perhaps? The "pressures of being in girlband" comment makes me think of this now. I think she was done with Little Mix but is not done with social media validation? I dunno...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh Jesy... she really doesn't need to seek this validation. I am now thinking it's not so much about hiding from the public eye, but wanting to no longer be compared to the other 3 ladies, perhaps? The "pressures of being in girlband" comment makes me think of this now. I think she was done with Little Mix but is not done with social media validation? I dunno...
I’m just speaking from my personal experience of having severe mental health illnesses, the last thing I want to do is post a picture of myself. I know everyone experiences MH differently. I wonder if it is a validation thing, who knows. But doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 18
Understandably an extremely difficult habit to break after years of being so involved in social media, but someone needs to take her accounts away from her for a couple of month at least so she can lay low and see what life is like without it.

Reactions: 11
I think she will lose a lot of sympathy if she goes for a solo music career. It would undermine the whole mental health reason for leaving the group.

Reactions: 14
At the risk of sounding blunt, Jesy doesn’t have the talent to be a solo music artist. That being said, she’s a talented dancer and has an insight to the overall industry so she could use her knowledge and skills to work behind the scenes. I hope she takes the time she needs away from the spotlight, gets help, heals and becomes a success in whatever career she chooses. I just hope she doesn’t surround herself with Z listers or participate in reality TV as neither of those things would be helpful.

Reactions: 12
For me, she sold her soul to the devil with her constant edited IG pics, yes I know she may feel insecure and has had a lot of tit but social media feeds that as well. All singers know what come with the territory and if life got that tit for me, I'd give it up in a heartbeat for a normal 9-5 life. I do see a future of some sort of solo career or reality based something for her 😦

Reactions: 11
Now I’ve seen the photo, and it doesn’t really scream “I need some downtime.”

The same pose, makeup, clothing and facetuning as previous photos.

A good observation made above that it’s more likely that she doesn’t want to be compared to the other three girls.

Reactions: 14
This article might shed a little light.

She wrote: “On the day, my shoulder went and I couldn’t move. In the end I had something like 50 injections and my back was smothered in bruises.

“Before the show, when I was getting my hair and make-up done, people were feeding me coffee to wake me up.

“I was so out of it I can’t remember anything much about the performance, just that on stage I couldn’t get my balance. It was awful, the worst thing I’ve had to do.
This sounds like what happened to Judy Garland when she was dosed with uppers to perform, then downers to get her to sleep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.