Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will be a PR Team behind her now ready to absolutely bleeping rinse the "bullied" narrative for everything it has. Suicide attempts will be part of the "secret pain and anguish you never knew about Jesy", and that could quite well be the opening gambit. She'll possibly try to claw her way back with a couple of collaborations, and you might see her on some panel shows/I'm a Celebrity. We need to see her tears if we're to reinvest in her. Otherwise, she'll be "the ex-singer who used to look like Carol Vorderman".

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There will be a PR Team behind her now ready to absolutely bleeping rinse the "bullied" narrative for everything it has. Suicide attempts will be part of the "secret pain and anguish you never knew about Jesy", and that could quite well be the opening gambit. She'll possibly try to claw her way back with a couple of collaborations, and you might see her on some panel shows/I'm a Celebrity. We need to see her tears if we're to reinvest in her. Otherwise, she'll be "the ex-singer who used to look like Carol Vorderman".
If she had any sense she would step back for a long time.

Reactions: 2
Rest assured she will be on every reality show - possibly even her own fly on the wall.

Reactions: 5
If she had any sense she would step back for a long time.
If she's got any PR, there isn't a cat in Hell's chance. :D

Rest assured she will be on every reality show - possibly even her own fly on the wall.
And I imagine she'll be asked about her online bullying in everyone. Hopefully, there will be a secondary gain that some people will benefit from it.

Reactions: 2
I just watched odd one out. I am now a Jesy fan. She seems lovely and genuine. She was lovely to Sians parents.
I have anxiety and depression, and unfortunately it is a constant battle. I don't think I will ever be free of it. I can really relate to her about letting people's comments get to me.
I hope she is happy. I think she made the right decision to leave the band.
I also noticed that although her band mates tried to reassure her she is gorgeous, I don't recall them publicly condemning the trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m confused, why not take a break and go into treatment... wasn’t that the problem.
I just watched odd one out. I am now a Jesy fan. She seems lovely and genuine. She was lovely to Sians parents.
I have anxiety and depression, and unfortunately it is a constant battle. I don't think I will ever be free of it. I can really relate to her about letting people's comments get to me.
I also noticed that although her band mates tried to reassure her she is gorgeous, I don't recall them publicly condemning the trolls.
Yeah but when Leigh-anne received racist comments she didn’t do anything either.

Fighting trolls all day and giving them attention isn’t something I would do tbh. It would be draining...

Reactions: 9
fun fact, Jade used to have a Daily Mail account to stick up for the girls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m confused, why not take a break and go into treatment... wasn’t that the problem.
I think that's easier said than done though. She said herself in the documentary that before she ever had social media she was happy and confident, but she HAD to have it for X Factor and if you are made to have it, there is literally no getting away from the trolls. For many young artists, social media is essential for building a profile and a loyal fanbase. For most of the early part of her career she wouldn't have been able to take a break from it as they never stopped working and it has had a devastating effect of her self esteem and self image, and now she finally the choice to step back she is stuck in a cycle of needing the validation that the positive side brings, but also seeking out the negative to reinforce how she feels about herself.

It's like a drug, and she is an addict and like most addicts, they know it's a destructive cycle but they can't break it. Getting treatment, especially right now will be difficult, and unless she has someone with her to hide her phone(s) 24/7 it's inevitable she's going to keep on posting.

Reactions: 6
Just turned on their Live show on Sky One - didn’t realised they lipsynced so much of their show. I get they’re dancing but would assume an X Factor winning group would sing more!

Just turned on their Live show on Sky One - didn’t realised they lipsynced so much of their show. I get they’re dancing but would assume an X Factor winning group would sing more!
It is at least 90% live? If not more? They have a heavy backing track for the chorus as it is very hard to harmonise and dance at the same time. Most of their own parts are live.

Reactions: 3
It is at least 90% live? If not more? They have a heavy backing track for the chorus as it is very hard to harmonise and dance at the same time.
Way way way less than 90%, they aren’t singing all of the verses live either some of them are lipsynced too. They’ve only sang one chorus live so far, it’s very obvious when it’s live and from the CD

Reactions: 3
Way way way less than 90%, they aren’t singing all of the verses live either some of them are lipsynced too. They’ve only sang one chorus live so far, it’s very obvious when it’s live and from the CD
Heavy backing track is not the same as lip syncing. I don't know a single pop group that doesn't have heavy backing track for their choruses. Most of whom don't do nearly the level of dancing Little Mix do.
It is easily over 90% even if you want to count the heavy backing track bits.
And they just did 3 songs with no backing track for the chorus.

They're bloody great. It's very bittersweet watching Jesy, and how happy she appears.

Reactions: 4
I was thinking this too. Almost every antibiotic I’ve ever taken has made me vomit. I don’t think it’s that uncommon for them to upset your stomach.
I was once on antibiotics that made me tit myself in Asda car park. Now THAT is traumatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Heavy backing track is not the same as lip syncing. I don't know a single pop group that doesn't have heavy backing track for their choruses. Most of whom don't do nearly the level of dancing Little Mix do.
It is easily over 90% even if you want to count the heavy backing track bits.
And they just did 3 songs with no backing track for the chorus.
I know and this show has bits which are 100% lipsynced not even just backing track - The ballads are the only thing they’ve sang the majority of.

Reactions: 1
I know and this show has bits which are 100% lipsynced not even just backing track - The ballads are the only thing they’ve sang the majority of.
We will agree to disagree. I know there are wee bits they lipsync. For example Jade when she opens Wasabi but as I say, I still believe it is well over 90% live. I'm sure someone will make a MR removed videos for it like they do for most Little Mix performances and settle the debate.

We will agree to disagree. I know there are wee bits they lipsync. For example Jade when she opens Wasabi but as I say, I still believe it is well over 90% live. I'm sure someone will make a MR removed videos for it like they do for most Little Mix performances and settle the debate.
I’m recorded the sound for my own collection so once I’ve split it up into individual songs - will be able to hear it properly then!

I left a bit of their live bits in the clips so you can hear when they main studio track comes in - also weird hearing perries old vocals on a song recorded in 2020 on Wings, would love for them to re-record now she's had her tonsils out!

I think that's easier said than done though. She said herself in the documentary that before she ever had social media she was happy and confident, but she HAD to have it for X Factor and if you are made to have it, there is literally no getting away from the trolls. For many young artists, social media is essential for building a profile and a loyal fanbase. For most of the early part of her career she wouldn't have been able to take a break from it as they never stopped working and it has had a devastating effect of her self esteem and self image, and now she finally the choice to step back she is stuck in a cycle of needing the validation that the positive side brings, but also seeking out the negative to reinforce how she feels about herself.

It's like a drug, and she is an addict and like most addicts, they know it's a destructive cycle but they can't break it. Getting treatment, especially right now will be difficult, and unless she has someone with her to hide her phone(s) 24/7 it's inevitable she's going to keep on posting.
Tbf though she could have given it to her management to take care of if it was bad for her. James Arthur has 0 contribution on his own social media now because he admitted it was bad for his mental health. I hope she gets the help she needs as it's obviously addictive for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.