Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Jessy is maybe 1 size bigger than the other girls in the band (so what!) And what made her an easy target for the uneducated but Jesy is also very beautiful, exotic and unique looking. She has stunning cat eyes, gorgeous hair, full lips and lets face it, a gorgeous body that a lot of us want.
Was looking at early pics of her, and she was a REALLY pretty girl without all the generic fillers and surgery. Pity she got put through the Syco template meatgrinder.

Reactions: 8
To be fair to Jesy, it looks like she already is working on her problem with social media. Until her statement about leaving the band, she hadn’t posted on Instagram since Halloween.
I think she may have been really struggling recently, and I feel for her. Like others have said, I really hope she can take time to heal, and find some peace.
Id say until last week her phone was taken off her if she had tried to harm herself

Reactions: 3
I dont mind Little Mix, one of my favourite Xfactor winners for sure but whoever styles them wants sacking, they look awful all the time to me and it is a shame as they are all pretty girls.

Dont blame Jese at all for leaving, life is too short to do something that makes you unhappy and she will have enough in the bank to give her the time to choose what she wants to do next.

The only things that narks me (and this isnt just Jese, it's a celeb in general thing) is that they spout off about body positivity and are role models for young girls but the Instagram photos are photoshopped that much that they dont even resemble what they look like in real life.

I would have more respect for all of them if they posted genuine images and stopped trying to be something they are not.

Anyway I hope she will be happy and I think LM are more than capable of carrying on as a trio for as long as they wish.

Reactions: 22
I think the main reason for the bands success was their chemistry together. They’re all talented in their own right obviously but with a member down it changes their dynamic. I don’t see any reason they couldn’t still work as a group but I also don’t know whether their hearts will be in it after whatever’s gone on.

The thing I find a bit sus is how their whole shtick until now has been how they’re absolutely bestest friends and can’t live without each other etc. But Jesy leaves with a generic “thanks for the memories” and nobody else says a word. It’s such a stark contrast in behaviour compared to what I would have expected. It definitely suggests to me things have ended on a sour note.

I don’t think there’s any easy way of leaving a group without it looking like a huge snub, but tbh if the girls had all made heartfelt public statements about it all I can tell you I’d have believed it, and so would most people I reckon. It just feels quite frosty and poignant.

Reactions: 16
I think the main reason for the bands success was their chemistry together. They’re all talented in their own right obviously but with a member down it changes their dynamic. I don’t see any reason they couldn’t still work as a group but I also don’t know whether their hearts will be in it after whatever’s gone on.

The thing I find a bit sus is how their whole shtick until now has been how they’re absolutely bestest friends and can’t live without each other etc. But Jesy leaves with a generic “thanks for the memories” and nobody else says a word. It’s such a stark contrast in behaviour compared to what I would have expected. It definitely suggests to me things have ended on a sour note.

I don’t think there’s any easy way of leaving a group without it looking like a huge snub, but tbh if the girls had all made heartfelt public statements about it all I can tell you I’d have believed it, and so would most people I reckon. It just feels quite frosty and poignant.
I agree. They might have been close at one point but things change and people change, ultimately they're colleagues. Jesy posts pictures of her longterm friends a lot, with captions like 'When my heart is the happiest' and 'Surround yourself with people that make your heart happy'. In contrast, when she does post anything to do with Little Mix it seems to be strictly business.

Reactions: 7
I agree. They might have been close at one point but things change and people change, ultimately they're colleagues. Jesy posts pictures of her longterm friends a lot, with captions like 'When my heart is the happiest' and 'Surround yourself with people that make your heart happy'. In contrast, when she does post anything to do with Little Mix it seems to be strictly business.
So true, and novelty has a lot to do with things as well. At the beginning their dreams were coming true and they went through this insane experience together which bonded them. It's been like 8 years and the burden of the industry is probably weighing on them hard now.

Reactions: 5
just seen that Liam Payne of one direction posted that Zayn left 1D for ‘the same reasons as Jesy’, the article/Liam himself doesn’t really go into these reasons - there’s a mention of poor mental health but I can’t help but feel it’s worded in a certain way - like mental health is *a* reason behind it but not *the* reason if you catch my drift.

I find the way that Zayn left 1D and Jesy leaving LM is very similar, I know they’re under the same management and probably have to go through the same protocols, but I can’t help but feel there’s been some sort of rift, as there was between the 1D boys. I don’t discount the toll being in a girl band does to your mental health, but something about it isn’t sitting right with me. I’ve also got the feeling that - as successful as the girls are - they will disband soon. Perhaps tour as a three piece, release an album, then disband. That’s exactly what 1D did.

Reactions: 6
just seen that Liam Payne of one direction posted that Zayn left 1D for ‘the same reasons as Jesy’, the article/Liam himself doesn’t really go into these reasons - there’s a mention of poor mental health but I can’t help but feel it’s worded in a certain way - like mental health is *a* reason behind it but not *the* reason if you catch my drift.

I find the way that Zayn left 1D and Jesy leaving LM is very similar, I know they’re under the same management and probably have to go through the same protocols, but I can’t help but feel there’s been some sort of rift, as there was between the 1D boys. I don’t discount the toll being in a girl band does to your mental health, but something about it isn’t sitting right with me. I’ve also got the feeling that - as successful as the girls are - they will disband soon. Perhaps tour as a three piece, release an album, then disband. That’s exactly what 1D did.
I don’t think we should be playing down anyone’s mental health in any shape or form when she specifically said that was her reasoning because we don’t know her and mental health such a complex thing that really need to be taken much more seriously by society. I just don’t think we should be trying to make out like it’s an excuse for something else, a hidden rift or whatever.

I can imagine they bickered often, she was probably very hard to work with but they all clearly cared for each other!

Watching her documentary was heartbreaking, how she stayed in the group for that long is beyond me because I would of packed it in as soon as they won the xfactor if I were her!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She was nearly dead a few weeks ago, apparently. I doubt her material wealth is of any value to her at all.
???
People were discussing if they made enough to live off and and I posted that she does. She’s worth nearly 6 million so she’ll be fine money wise.

Idk what that has to do with her being nearly dead???

• Heart
Jesy is worth 5.8 million pounds, she’ll be fine lol.
They work like dogs. Tour every year; album every other. Unfathomable wealth to the ordinary Joe, yet not a great return for a decade at the coal face.

Income's generated via tours, merchandising and appearances. Ergo, if they're not 'active' revenue dries up as there's modest residue income.

She's not destitute nor in a position where she'll never have to work again. Can't see Jesy embracing upper-middle class suburbia and I doubt there's a rich bloke waiting in the wings to sweep her off her feet. If she wants to keep the life she's become accustomed she'll have to work and that'll have to be in the public eye.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Jesy needs to stay away from alcohol and live a clean life, better for her mental health imo.

Reactions: 2
Posted this on the celeb gossip thread a few weeks ago- I saw Jesy a few years ago at a NYE event. I remember being surprised she wasn’t celebrating it with the other girls. It was clear that she was on a more than alcohol that night as well, as were those around her:confused:

Reactions: 5
I don't think Jesy had been happy in little mix for a year or more. I remember watching little mix do an interview on "This morning" and she looked so sad and hardly said a word. So many people picked up on it.

They work like dogs. Tour every year; album every other. Unfathomable wealth to the ordinary Joe, yet not a great return for a decade at the coal face.

Income's generated via tours, merchandising and appearances. Ergo, if they're not 'active' revenue dries up as there's modest residue income.

She's not destitute nor in a position where she'll never have to work again. Can't see Jesy embracing upper-middle class suburbia and I doubt there's a rich bloke waiting in the wings to sweep her off her feet. If she wants to keep the life she's become accustomed she'll have to work and that'll have to be in the public eye.
I agree with you that they have been worked to the bone over the past decade but I wouldn’t be so sure about it not being a great return. I work 50-60 hour weeks and will do for the next forty years to earn a comfortable salary. The LM girls have worked (I’m guessing) 100 hour weeks for the last ten years but if they have 5-6 million in the bank and manage it carefully they would never have to work another day in their lives.

Of course, the obvious downside is the impact it can have on health and well being. So I guess it depends on how you look at it.

I agree with you that they have been worked to the bone over the past decade but I wouldn’t be so sure about it not being a great return. I work 50-60 hour weeks and will do for the next forty years to earn a comfortable salary. The LM girls have worked (I’m guessing) 100 hour weeks for the last ten years but if they have 5-6 million in the bank and manage it carefully they would never have to work another day in their lives.

Of course, the obvious downside is the impact it can have on health and well being. So I guess it depends on how you look at it.
Id very much doubt if any of those girls has that kind of wealth.

???
People were discussing if they made enough to live off and and I posted that she does. She’s worth nearly 6 million so she’ll be fine money wise.

Idk what that has to do with her being nearly dead???
Wasn't she said to have nearly ended her life more than once, and it was rumoured that she had done this again prior to leaving the band?

That aside: Fame hasn't fixed her, plastic surgery hasn't fixed her, money won't fix her.

You may as well have paid her in mushy peas. She's broken.

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.