Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The question was if they made enough to live comfortably and I said yes. Meaning not living on the streets, not being able to eat or be broke within a year. That has nothing to do with mental health, that’s not the question I answered at all.

Ofcourse money doesn’t make happy when you’re depressed. But we’re not talking about that. Just solely income wise. That like I said the answer I gave has nothing with her trying to kill herself.

She won’t be out on the streets. She’ll be fine in that part of her life. But people keep adding that it won’t make her happy but that’s not even what I’m addressing to begin with.

Reactions: 13
The question was if they made enough to live comfortably and I said yes. Meaning not living on the streets, not being able to eat or be broke within a year. That has nothing to do with mental health, that’s not the question I answered at all.

Ofcourse money doesn’t make happy when you’re depressed. But we’re not talking about that. Just solely income wise. That like I said the answer I gave has nothing with her trying to kill herself.

She won’t be out on the streets. She’ll be fine in that part of her life. But people keep adding that it won’t make her happy but that’s not even what I’m addressing to begin with.
Let’s hope she’s invested it well. It can quickly go if she doesn’t have good finical advise.

Reactions: 5
I honestly feel like there is something they aren’t telling us about the situation... this is really fast...
Indeed. I think it’s that she simply quit the group months ago.

It’s so hard when you’re in that state of mind to just lighten-up. It must‘ve been pretty hellish for Jesy being on the road with the others who seemed so nonchalant and happy most of the time. At least when our colleagues are too much, we can leave our office at the end of the day and find some solace in the privacy of our homes, Jesy would be stuck with them for days on end.

Looking back, I’m surprised she stayed as long as she did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I honestly feel like there is something they aren’t telling us about the situation... this is really fast...
They’ve probably known for months and months possibly years she was going to leave, since the first lockdown she was saying in interviews she didn’t want to go back to normal and when she started going back to work she was saying she wanted to be back in lockdown and that was publicly, more was probably said behind the scenes!

This wouldn’t of come to a shock to the girls like it didn’t for most of the general public. Also end of the day Little Mix is a business, it needs to move on ASAP and start making money without her!

I don’t know why people are questioning the reasons behind her leaving and trying to finding more answers when it was painfully obvious this was inevitable once her documentary aired.

It also won’t be hard for them to re record a new song off the album as her vocals are barely on the new album!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They’ve probably known for months and months possibly years she was going to leave, since the first lockdown she was saying in interviews she didn’t want to go back to normal and when she started going back to work she was saying she wanted to be back in lockdown and that was publicly, more was probably said behind the scenes!

This wouldn’t of come to a shock to the girls like it didn’t for most of the general public. Also end of the day Little Mix is a business, it needs to move on ASAP and start making money without her!

I don’t know why people are questioning the reasons behind her leaving and trying to finding more answers when it was painfully obvious this was inevitable once her documentary aired.

It also won’t be hard for them to re record a new song off the album as her vocals are barely on the new album!
I’m not questioning if she left for her mental health at all, it’s very obvious that that was the reason even if she hadn’t said it.

What I mean is about the timeline because it’s very fast to move on. They literally just announced it.

Reactions: 2
I wonder of they are moving fast to instill confidence in fans that they are not breaking up? Keep busy, get music out? I mean Taylor and Ariana have started a bit of a precedent for churning out albums quickly these days.

Reactions: 12
I’m not questioning if she left for her mental health at all, it’s very obvious that that was the reason even if she hadn’t said it.

What I mean is about the timeline because it’s very fast to move on. They literally just announced it.
I’d be surprised if they didn’t have back up plans for each of the girls in the event of a bad situation - LM being the money making machine they are, it’s easy for businesses to forget they’re still human and may need a bit more time than they’re being given. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh I’m not saying you’re playing it down but that’s is the reason, there’s nothing really dodgy going on. They announced it earlier this week but really she left in November, it was obvious when there wasn’t even a generic post from their management on her social media about the album.

They’ve probably known that this was going to happen for quite some time, it wouldn’t of come as a shock to anyone in their team and they probably had plans in place already!

I just watched her documentary Odd One Out. Only going by appearances, it would seem Jade was the most understanding of the other girls.

I wonder how long they’ll last as a trio, as they say, three’s a crowd. Two of them will surely be that little bit closer.

Reactions: 4
I just watched her documentary Odd One Out. Only going by appearances, it would seem Jade was the most understanding of the other girls.

I wonder how long they’ll last as a trio, as they say, three’s a crowd. Two of them will surely be that little bit closer.
Agree! In terms of closeness it always looked to me like Jesy and Perrie were one pair and also Jade and Leigh Anne the other as well (but thats just how I interpreted it in interviews etc)

Reactions: 3

I think Jesy and Perrie were really close and Leigh-Anne and Jade are close, they usually write together! Honestly, I can’t see them doing more than one more album they’ll all start doing solo projects

I'm not having a go at you, please don't think that.

You actually said "Jesy is worth 5.8 million pounds, she’ll be fine lol.". I was just really saying that she could be worth 10 times that, but that won't fix what's clearly broken inside her. I don't think she will be fine. Caroline Flack wasn't fine, numerous other affluent (and deceased) celebrities weren't fine....

I think the topic of how much she is worth is in relation to the fact that that’s one worry she won’t have at least and have to worry about working.

She can as long as she needs to get herself better, whereas a normal person who has mental health issues won’t have such a luxury.

yes money can’t buy her happiness but it can help her with ber recovery hopefully

• Heart
Reactions: 7

It was also Perrie and Jade in the first 6 yearish and then Leigh and Jesy. Then Jesy and Perrie became closer so then the divide went into them too and then Jade and Leigh Anne. Although I think now that it’s three of them it will go back to Perrie and Jade being the two closer ones as Jade/Perrie seem a lot closer to each other than they do too Leigh Anne. It was always the ‘Jerrie friendship’ in the fandom which was the big one (no one ever believed they were dating) although this was like 5/6 years ago so I think they have definitely grown out of it and closer to other people outside the band

Dont forget that music contracts may enforce a certain amount of albums / singles per year so it might not be down to the girls but they must release an album/singles because of the contract

Reactions: 4

I think you are right. Also in the video of her having the panic attack at the R1 Live Lounge, Jade was the first to literally pull the wires off herself and go quickly to Jesy.

Jade suffered from anorexia and I suppose her mental health struggles there, have helped her be more understanding.

I will add, if they do continue to do a few more albums, I think it is more likely they split due to Leigh-Anne getting pregnant.

Id very much doubt if any of those girls has that kind of wealth.
I'd say they're worth more. They each got a £1.5million dividend in 2018 and £1million in 2019.

Posted this on the celeb gossip thread a few weeks ago- I saw Jesy a few years ago at a NYE event. I remember being surprised she wasn’t celebrating it with the other girls. It was clear that she was on a more than alcohol that night as well, as were those around her:confused:
Well they are colleagues, why is it any surprise they weren't together on NYE? I don't spend NYE with my colleagues...

I'd say they're worth more. They each got a £1.5million dividend in 2018 and £1million in 2019.

Well they are colleagues, why is it any surprise they weren't together on NYE? I don't spend NYE with my colleagues...
the dividends aren’t cold hard cash. If they are taking dividends from their own companies on paper then that’s just the accountants way of squaring up their spending to tidy it all up for accounting purposes. They aren’t sitting on bank accounts with millions of pounds in credit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.