Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, this is the beginning of the end for Little Mix and they realise it. Thankfully they have each made a small fortune and hopefully can all move onto whatever makes them individually happy. My little niece is a massive fan and is utterly distraught that Jesy has left. I remember my daughter being in a similar state when Zayn left 1D, and my own friends being positively suicidal when Robbie left Take That.

Reactions: 9
I think I'm getting jesy and jade mixed up. Tbh I wouldn't recognise any of them if I saw them in home bargains.😆

There's the one with the documentary and the one that's got some brains and saves them in interviews..that's all I really know
Jesys the one with the documentary who’s just left, and jades the academic one.
Jesy on the left Jade on the right
1549C2A9-0822-454B-949A-56388E7FD239.jpeg

Reactions: 3

It didn't take long for cracks to show. I can imagine management told her to get it together and sort herself out etc instead of taking her illness more seriously. The rest of the girls were probably more supportive but secretly felt dragged down by all the Jesy drama in a industry that's hard enough when you don't have problems.
I think it will be interesting, if she’s in a bad place it is easy to hit out and blame everyone around you the girls for not being supportive and management etc. Not saying management are blameless but not sure what they could have done about the trolls.
I think something they could have done is ‘manage’ her social media themselves if it was so important to the band. That way Jesy didn’t need to see comments or anything etc and keep her life private. Unfortunately like others have said I think she craved the validation of likes etc
Hope she gets the help she needs and steps away from the stoplight for a while

Reactions: 10
I read the article. Its in the showbiz section. The statement says they are continuing as a trio and support jesy's wishes
I think that is just from their original post on the Little Mix Instagram. There has been radio silence apart from that and none of the girls even liked that post.

Reactions: 1
anyone else get the impression that Jesy is incredible difficult to be around and quite stuck up? this was the vibe I got

also, I’m assuming she’s not with her latest bf ? Anyone know?

Reactions: 17
anyone else get the impression that Jesy is incredible difficult to be around and quite stuck up? this was the vibe I got

Yes! She was often miserable when they were cheerful. I understand she was suffering at the same time it’s not the other 3 girls fault and it would of been so hard. I know they often had to edit her out of photos or not post any as she was unhappy with them, it must of been exhausting!

There are tons of clips but here are some:

This video was recently deleted as fans started commenting about how she looks upset in this recent video:

Reactions: 2
It’s hard to believe she stayed so long watching those clips! The 3 others seem quite stage schooly and she looks very fed up.

We all have that one friend who vetos photos because they don’t look good in them!

Reactions: 9

Yeah I get that, but I have MH conditions so I can come across as difficult/stuck up - I’m painfully shy and anxious sometimes in social situations. Unsure if Jesy has any diagnosed MH conditions but it may be a contributing factor.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s hard to believe she stayed so long watching those clips! The 3 others seem quite stage schooly and she looks very fed up.

We all have that one friend who vetos photos because they don’t look good in them!
What’s ironic is Jesy is the stage schooly one

Reactions: 2
I do think that all the girls are best friends and will continue to do so. Jesy has always had body issues and self confidence. It’s completely the best decision to take time and work on herself, tours, music videos and the public comments about her havent helped nor will help. I dont believe theres a feud or anything like that within the group, i still think that little mix will continue for a while. I dont think any of them will go solo, maybe a feature here and there on songs. They are talented girls but jesy needs time out. For the next few weeks the media will probably follow her around and capture her, making up stories and writing insulting articles with unflattering photos. Which isnt fair and will hurt her. The amount of hate she received was disgusting, ive saw comments calling her the ugly one, the fat one, even the shrek looking one. She really did get bullied. Hope she finds happiness and self love

Reactions: 8
The Daily Mail have a couple of stories, one saying she has removed all mention of Little Mix from her insta profile.
The other article she has unfollowed the bands manager.

Me thinks there will be constant stories about this for over a week.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
A few years ago a friend’s daughter won a backstage meet and greet with Little Mix. Little Mix turned up exceptionally late, looked thoroughly bored throughout and did the bare minimum. One of them was particularly rude and obnoxious.
Jesy, however, was the complete opposite. She engaged with my friend’s daughter, who was 7 at the time, asking her questions about herself and telling her how much she liked her top and that her hair was really pretty.
I’ve always had a soft spot for her because of that, I wish her well.
Ooooooooohhhh PLEASEEEE spill who was rude and obnoxious 😮 I'm DYING to know!!

Reactions: 8
I noticed when they did their show Jesy was the one giving bands negative comments and low marks you could tell she was fed up.. she’s gorgeous though but I don’t think she’s ever enjoyed been in a band.. I mean really when they auditioned they auditioned as solo singers and got forced together.. didn’t look like she clicked as much as the other girls from the beginning

She defiantly doesn’t have the voice to be a solo singer .. I agree with other comments perries the only one who would make it.. possibly jade too but defiantly not jesy her voice is very low pitched and weak

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.