Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
Or rehab as she has had issues with painkillers
She didn't have issues with them, she tried to kill herself with them. I many year ago tried the same and I have no issues with them, I just didn't want to be here anymore, as is the same for most in that position.

Does anyone know what medical condition she is battling? I hope she’s ok
It has to be MH, otherwise they would just be upfront.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
So Amanda Holden with her plastic face wants to stop freedom of speech in the democracy she lives in. If she wants to live in a censorship she could move to North Korea, China or Russia. If you live in such a snowflake world that someone cannot handle not being liked by everyone then whoever that pampered celebrity is should stop looking in comment sections.

Emmy44

VIP Member
The girls said recently on Jonathan Ross that she was taking time out for private medical reasons. There has been no further mention of this. I assumed by this they meant she had gynaecological problems!
mental health is a private medical reason

• Heart

Whaaaaat

I feel sorry for Jesy. The trolling she got was horrendous and it’s clearly had significant impacts on her mentally. She seems to jump from relationship to relationship with people - some of whom are using her for fame *cough* Chris Hughes *cough*

That being said I do find her quite unlikeable compared to the other girls in little mix. I wouldn’t say I dislike her, but I could take her or leave her whereas I love Perrie.

I feel sorry for all the girls in little mix though, their fans are next level insane. It’s actually crazy how obsessed some of them are.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
He's got a well known history of dodgy tweets from before he made it big (although he was still a adult) but do we know what the girls (including Jesy) think of Leigh Ann marrying him? I get people can change and you can regret saying stuff. However he was 21 when tweeting about school kids and he's probably still homophobic so I suspect they don't like him and put up with him because he seems to make their friend happy?

• Wow
  • Sick

coriander

VIP Member
So she goes on a rant (whilst eye fucking herself) about instagram filters making noses smaller, when she's changed just about everything else on her face. Huh??

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I have worked with them quite recently and they are still really nice girls, especially jade and perrie - they are as down to earth as it gets. Jesy kept demanding her make up be done again, even tho she was caked in it. Leigh Anne’s boyfriend is a knob!
I’m glad to hear about Perrie and Jade, although I had no doubts about Jade at all.

Perrie I feel for, I have no doubt she’s a nice girl but after the whole thing went down with Zayn she definitely burnt some bridges with some big names in the industry, due to their loyalty with Zayn/Gigi (Dua, Taylor etc) and doesn’t have the best reputation with anyone with the slightest loyality with Zayns or Gigis family.

Jesy just seems insecure which is really sad, but abit mad she broke Chris’ heart really badly.

Leigh Anne is a weird one, again not very liked/respected in the fashion industry. I know you shouldn’t judge someone on who they date but you don’t date someone who polar opposite views to you. It’s like saying of I support trump but I’m not racist or homophobic. She’s just proven that homophobia and sexism isn’t a deal breaker in her relationships 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Louweze88

She has overdosed before, she spoke about it in the documentary, I’m sure if she has it will be hushed up and kept very quiet, damage control. If she had covid I think they would just say. The silence screams something serious

• Sad

Hodgies

Chatty Member
Their styling is horrific. Jesy in particular always looks dreadful. She's made such a thing about getting grief for being fat (and I'd hesitate to call her that but she is generally curvier than the other girls) yet she's always in outfits that don't flatter her at all.

Those outfits tonight though were just a car crash....wtf was the deal with the bin bags on the legs...and the polka dot tights. I can't comprehend someone sitting there deciding that they were a good look!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She will 100% be going solo. Her statement was worded in a way that stated she found the pressures of being in a “band” and in a “girl group” too much. Nothing about wanting away from the limelight or the pressures of fame. She clearly just was not happy existing in a band alongside the other girls. I think she would be better off leaving social media to be honest. If her mental health is that fragile then it’s an extremely tough place to be.

Queenie2nd

Jesy jumped from relationship to relationship its almost like she can't be alone. I really do hope she gets the help she deserves.

Reactions: 17

PennyLane321

So glad there’s finally a thread for this group! I think it might be the best thing for Jesy to leave tbh or at least take a break from it, and social media as well. Fame and everything else that comes with it clearly overwhelm her and it doesn’t seem like she she’s able to deal with it in a healthy way

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I think that announcement means she's not returning to the band, honestly - I know the wording has to be specific on it but it reminds me of Zayn's departure message from 1D & 1Ds hiatus message. I love Jesy, the fact she got hated on so much confuses me!! I hope she's well :(

• Heart

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
anyone else get the impression that Jesy is incredible difficult to be around and quite stuck up? this was the vibe I got

also, I’m assuming she’s not with her latest bf ? Anyone know?

Restless Native

VIP Member
Lots of rumours flying around that Jesy has left the group - apparently they’re cancelling a lot of interviews because of her illness when they have had interviews in pairs and members down before!
Wouldn't be surprised

Shes a bit like their equivalent of Zayn