Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my personal hunch is that she’s probably got a drug or alcohol problem, was getting out of hand and hard to manage within the group and the management told her to clean up her act or she was out. She’s looked off her face a few times so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if this was more the case. The management are trying to protect the brand image and she had become a liability.
Rumours have apparently spread on Twitter that her leaving had something to do with coke/rehab so you could be spot on.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She could have a private life if she wanted to! Take Kylie Minogue for instance. HUGE pop star. When do we see pics of her being hounded. Never. With the press it’s all a big game. Not just pop stars but think A listers too. When they want to disappear it’s easy. Think Kim K after the Paris robbery, apart from the initial arriving back in NY she literally disappeared for months.
Yes. Absolutely. Completely understand we live in such a different world with the social media aspect As opposed to say 20 even 10 years ago. But even with the odd pap photo she could privatise her social media just for actual close friends family, but it takes away the unnecessary amount of validation from strangers which she needs clearly since the last two photos are Very much posed - if that’s makes sense, im not great with my wording apologies!

There’s clearly a lot more happened that what we will know but now there’s little snippets being said over Twitter and now with the Slow amount of unfollowing She’s doing

Reactions: 3
Rumours have apparently spread on Twitter that her leaving had something to do with coke/rehab so you could be spot on.
Oh I hope she hasn't developed a substance misuse issue, that would be so sad and so hard to get into recovery.

Reactions: 1
I’ve lost a lot of sympathy for Jesy at this point and I say that as someone who relates to her struggles with body image etc. She clearly has issues but she needs to take responsibility and deal with them properly and give up this constant need for validation from strangers. Not posting thirst pics on insta would be a start.

Reactions: 16
Oh I hope she hasn't developed a substance misuse issue, that would be so sad and so hard to get into recovery.
I agree. I know someone who is a drug addict and unfortunately they have to want to help themselves first.

I think something major happened for her to leave!

Id also take what their fans on Twitter, particularly the Brazilian one say because they make up such nonsense about them and their lives.

They hate Alex with a passion for calling Perrie a good house wifey for cooking for him during lockdown and are making out like he’s an abuser and think her and Jade should be dating.... they’re like 10 year olds in 20+ bodies!

I’ve even read today that Jesy left because she fell out with Perrie as Alex bought Perrie a boomf confetti box and a bar of chocolate for their anniversary which caused Perrie and Jesy to fall out as Jesy wasn’t happy with Alex and that’s also why she unfollowed him.

It’s utter madness, they love Andre though as he’s perfect for Leighanne yet he is an absolute pig of a man....

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Id also take what their fans on Twitter, particularly the Brazilian one say because they make up such nonsense about them and their lives.

They hate Alex with a passion for calling Perrie a good house wifey for cooking for him during lockdown and are making out like he’s an abuser and think her and Jade should be dating.... they’re like 10 year olds in 20+ bodies!

I’ve even read today that Jesy left because she fell out with Perrie as Alex bought Perrie a boomf confetti box and a bar of chocolate for their anniversary which caused Perrie and Jesy to fall out as Jesy wasn’t happy with Alex and that’s also why she unfollowed him.

It’s utter madness, they love Andre though as he’s perfect for Leighanne yet he is an absolute pig of a man....
Is this serious? People actually think he’s an abuser for saying that?!?! Some people have way too much time on their hands. Ironically, they say Andre is perfect for Leigh-Anne but there has been rumours that he cheats. His old Twitter tweets are vile so it wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 7

A lot of Little Mix fans are honestly unwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
my personal hunch is that she’s probably got a drug or alcohol problem, was getting out of hand and hard to manage within the group and the management told her to clean up her act or she was out. She’s looked off her face a few times so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if this was more the case. The management are trying to protect the brand image and she had become a liability.
I think this is true but i actually think she was close to dead and there was really no other option but to leave.

Reactions: 5
100% think you’re right

The addiction theory actually seems quite likely; after all, showbiz is riddled with drugs and booze. Even though LM have a sexier image nowadays I think they still know their fan base is very much made up of Good Girls and youngsters who would struggle to come to terms with anyone in the group abusing substances.
Plus it’s widely known her mental health isn’t great which is often a huge factor in addiction.

I really hope it’s not true.

Reactions: 7
The addiction theory actually seems quite likely; after all, showbiz is riddled with drugs and booze. Even though LM have a sexier image nowadays I think they still know their fan base is very much made up of Good Girls and youngsters who would struggle to come to terms with anyone in the group abusing substances.
Plus it’s widely known her mental health isn’t great which is often a huge factor in addiction.

I really hope it’s not true.
I think there is absolute truth in her reasons, she clearly had serious issues about being in the group but I also think it goes beyond just her mental health and I also think it’s possible she has substance abuse issues. It’s a bit strange that she’s now unfollowing their team and people linked to the group which makes me think there’s more to the story.

Reactions: 4
I agree KINGAA ^^^ there’s truth to it, but it’s only part of the story.

still love her tho :sneaky:

Have to say, I really did admire her after her documentary. However, she’s really let herself down with the MIA and then announcement, with the childish unfollowing episodes, and then thirst trap vain pictures.

Reactions: 11
Have to say, I really did admire her after her documentary. However, she’s really let herself down with the MIA and then announcement, with the childish unfollowing episodes, and then thirst trap vain pictures.
I agree she's acting petty

Reactions: 5
I can’t seem to find an actual clip of that promo video where yall were saying she looks high but in the screen grab..... yeah to me she looks like she could have been on coke. Could mot have been but all the other stuff adds up. I always think well why would they have filmed it then? But I imagine if they had had the filming booked in it may have been too much of a big stress to cancel it and also awkward to bring it up to her? Idk. It’s easy to self medicate tho when depressed

Reactions: 1
I now wonder if perhaps she was asked to leave? Just a small possibility. Perhaps as her heart wasn't in it anymore, perhaps it was difficult to work together? I don't like the fact she's on insta at the moment - I would have thought in the very least, after her announcement she could have at least waited until the new year...

I now wonder if perhaps she was asked to leave? Just a small possibility. Perhaps as her heart wasn't in it anymore, perhaps it was difficult to work together? I don't like the fact she's on insta at the moment - I would have thought in the very least, after her announcement she could have at least waited until the new year...
think you could be right...
maybe if she had ongoing issues behind the scenes it would make sense. Hence the management unfollow ASAP.

Well yeah. Remember that they are employed to be “little mix” and management wouldn’t think twice about cutting someone loose if they were proving to be a liability or causing damage to the brand or it’s ability to generate income.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.