Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coriander

VIP Member
I definitely think that perrie has had lip fillers. I think (could be wrong) her lips were quite big about 4 years ago. Not Jesy size but still big.
I thought so too, maybe a very small amount? Anyway I've no idea why she loves bushy eyebrows so much, they're actually ridiculous now.

*cough*theyarebothalexshouses*cough* She should of learn her lesson with Zayn. He screwed her and her mother over when they split and made them both homeless. Better to be safe than sorry!
Haha I do think Perrie and Alex are a very cute couple and seem to have so much fun together (from what they put on SM), they'll probably get married. I felt so bad for her when Zayn ended their engagement, left the UK, got with a Victoria's Secret supermodel within months and put her in his first music video as a solo artist with full on PDA, OUCH.

Reactions: 14
I hate to be “that gal”, but in terms of writing, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock really do write, they signed a songwriting publishing deal last year.
Let's also not forget they are all co-writers of Britney Spears single Pretty Girls. If it was a vanity credit, they would've been taken off. The girls write.

Lollypad

VIP Member
I've just been reading an article that speculates about her leaving the band and it said it seems like she's just vanished and hasn't been active on any social media etc. It also said her rep won't be making any comments for privacy reasons.
Obviously she hasn't vanished, those close to her know where she is but it did occur to me that maybe she is in hospital, perhaps unconscious.
I imagine it's unusual for most people who are usually very active on social media to just not post/like/retweet anything for days.
Whatever the truth is I hope she is ok.
I’m surprised her management haven’t taken over her socials to at least do a bit of promo to try and stop everyone talking about it...

VIP Member
The Daily Mail have a couple of stories, one saying she has removed all mention of Little Mix from her insta profile.
The other article she has unfollowed the bands manager.

Me thinks there will be constant stories about this for over a week.

• Sad

LadyMuck

VIP Member
So Amanda Holden with her plastic face wants to stop freedom of speech in the democracy she lives in. If she wants to live in a censorship she could move to North Korea, China or Russia. If you live in such a snowflake world that someone cannot handle not being liked by everyone then whoever that pampered celebrity is should stop looking in comment sections.
Agree. Nothing worse than a preachy celebrity

Jennytea

VIP Member
I get what you're saying about having to use socials for her job but the way she was posting in the main lockdown was odd, she was desperately needing validation, she was posting the same type of content as Z listers from reality shows, it was beneath her I think but she obviously couldn't help herself and I think that's part of the problem
Exactly her uploads through lock down were so desperate for attention and validation . Constant pictures of her posing the same way over and over , no other content just her . As I said there’s no need for her to do that to stay relevant when she’s already in a band, I think she gets off on the likes and she won’t be able to step away from it

KINGAA

VIP Member
Lots of rumours flying around that Jesy has left the group - apparently they’re cancelling a lot of interviews because of her illness when they have had interviews in pairs and members down before!

• Wow

Cotedazur

I think she will lose a lot of sympathy if she goes for a solo music career. It would undermine the whole mental health reason for leaving the group.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I'm starting to think she was fed up being compared to the others in the group and that's why she quit

Last edited:

AnnaLee

Yes, Perrie and Jade are great with the lead parts and riffs etc. I see Leigh has been trying to be more adventurous with the riffs in the last year but sometimes her voice is weak. Perrie's voice sounds effortless whereas Leigh's doesn't. Will be interesting to see how they proceed.
I think Leigh Anne’s voice is much better than it used to be. If you look back around the time of their second album she struggled so much when performing live but has definitely improved. That said, I do agree that Jade and especially Perrie are much stronger vocalists.

I reckon they’ll do the tour then go on hiatus. Leigh Anne will work in fashion full time, Jade will get into presenting and Perrie will release a solo album then move into musical theatre.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
I think Jesy needs to be very careful - saying she's left Little Mix because of her mental health and the pressure will bite her on the arse if she comes out with a solo deal and stays as active on social media.
It’ll go the same way as Zayn and one direction I’m sure

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Has Jesy pissed the other girls off with something major I wonder? The 3 of them just seem way more happier. I'm not sure I'd be able to keep up a facade if my band mate had left or was in hospital or rehab.

birdiefly246

VIP Member
I don't think she comes across as rude or uninterested, I think she's just not a preppy, over-the-top type person. I wouldn't go out there waving at people and blowing kisses to fans, that's just not who I am and I think it seems kinda cheesy and lame. But I understand when you have younger fans (or fans in general) it's part of the job. I think that part of the pressure she felt, not just about her physical appearance, but everyone wanted her to be a bubbly chatty type of person, and if you're not like that it can be exhausting to try to fake.
this has confused me a bit tbh. I understand not being over the top but why would you not wave to fans? I don't get what's cheesy and lame about it? Especially considering they literally pay your bills and are the reason for your success? I'm not saying she has to be jumping around like a loon but a small wave and a smile is not a crazy amount to ask for? It's hardly majorly faking aspects of her personality or making her put on a customer service persona (which is exhausting!) She's waving to people. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect her to acknowledge the fans especially considering they have paid extra to attend the soundcheck

AnnaLee

Why when a woman is sick or having time off does one assume she is pregnant... it really annoys me for some reason.
I was hoping it was pregnancy because that’s a much nicer alternative to her being so unwell that she attempts suicide or is battling addiction. And given how some celebrities have started doing private pregnancies (a la Kylie Jenner), maybe she’s decided to do the same.

Edit to add: I do think it points more towards mental health issues. I just wish she wasn’t struggling so much.

AnnaLee

On Snapchat and this came up as an ad! I find it crazy that this looks worse than something cardi b etc would wear and they aren’t aimed at young children! Little mix fans are mainly kids! What is the need for this 🤦🏻‍♀️
Surely their fans are a bit older now and are teenagers? I think Little Mix have been trying to shed that image for a few years. I don’t think they suddenly went from PG to having their ass out, it’s been kind of gradual over the past while.

Pinkii

VIP Member
I don’t think its a lot to expect an entertainer to be friendly towards fans, afterall they are paying your wages essentially.

A smile and a wave would make a young fans day/year.

i still remember one of my idols (younger days) waving at me and 15/20 years later still makes me
Happy.

coriander

VIP Member
They never seem to wear any bottoms, always dressed in some tacky bodysuit with weird boots. That beyonce look was done about 10 years ago, get a new stylist!

• Haha
Reactions: 13