Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Jesy seems to always be in a way more revelling outfit than the others. It always seems to be boobs out, bum out, where the others seem to have one or the other at most. One performance stands out, Jade was wearing joggers and a long sleeve bodysuit, Perrie joggers and a long sleeve crop top, Leigh long shorts and a sports bra kind of thing then there was Jesy in a bra, with a mesh bodysuit and some granny pants over the top, yes the outfits coridonated but it just seemed a little too much especially as the others were dress ‘modestly’.

I am a big believer in you should be able to wear what you want, and I don’t have an issue with any of little mixs outfits in general to do with ‘appropriateness’ but Jesy just always seems to take it that one step too far and like others had said, it doesn’t really seem like it flatters her and it does surprise me how she dresses seeing she’s so ‘insecure’ about her body. I get you can be insecure and wear crop tops etc but I am so secure in how I look and could never wear what she wears on stage, it just seems abit much to play in front of some 10 year olds
18366430-90B0-4F1C-9990-F7268E396355.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

liar liar

VIP Member
I wish she'd just shut up and go away for a while. She's made her point, via social media, documentary, radio shows and interviews. There's so much going on in the world besides jessy fucking Nelson. She should take her millions and focus on getting her mental health back on track. I'll be the first one cheering her on if she takes time to get well and comes back. In the meantime, I wish she'd just let the other girls carry on without her like a shadow over them.
Round of applause to ya 👏 . The PR people don't know which way to turn with it obviously. However, how many made-up groups have disintegrated in exactly the same manner? They weren't childhood friends, they don't write and they don't play instruments. They were simply in it for the fame and Jessy leavining may leave them seeking other options. No idea what options she will have but she needs to stay away from media for a year +.

KINGAA

VIP Member
On the subject of their styling, it’s really jarring how Jesy wears the exact same bodysuit in literally every video and show, whilst the other girls have matching outfits. Very noticeable in the sweet melody video, she doesn’t look part of the group because of it.
I don’t think the bodysuit is even flattering it makes her belly look bigger than it is because they’re so built up

• Angry
  • Sad

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I completely get that she’s going through things and I don’t doubt that life in the spotlight is hard. But going through hard times and struggling mentally doesn’t give her a pass to be rude to people or be unfriendly. You can’t be on the be kind brigade and then not be kind to others because you’re going through stuff. Mental health problems don’t absolve you from your actions.
This is/was her job- I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s been stern words, how many people can go to work, roll our eyes through meetings and look 100% done with things and be unfriendly to people? Regardless of how you’re doing mentally.
She has the resources to get A* care, and is in a really fortunate position that some people would only dream of and I really hope she taps into that and benefits from it.

Lhasalife

She will now be on every reality show known to man to make money - Strictly/DOI/Celeb - you just watch. so feel sorry for her but part of her issue is that she couldn’t stay off social media - it’s like a drug to some and the LACK of attention will eventually become worse. I genuinely wish her well.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
On the subject of their styling, it’s really jarring how Jesy wears the exact same bodysuit in literally every video and show, whilst the other girls have matching outfits. Very noticeable in the sweet melody video, she doesn’t look part of the group because of it.
She’s done this for years and it’s quite laughable now as it’s so predictable. Every video, tour costume, performance outfit is the same high legged, low cut bodysuit with a section missing below her boobs.

Attachments

Pinkii

VIP Member
I think after nearly 10 years they owe their fans to say something about whatever is going on instead of acting like nothing has happened, they will have the support of their fans so not sure whats holding them back.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Jesy loves the attention,I’m sure that’s what it is..The constant posts of her dropping her pants away tits hanging out! Supposed to have MH...load of old shit.Bullshit to the limit I think.She needs to fuck off.☹

Moley1

Chatty Member
I think you’re missing my point slightly. We can’t control every single person on the planet and force everyone to be nice at all times. It’s not possible. Even if all of Jesy’s insta comments were full of praise and no one ever said anything negative about her again, her issues wouldn’t magically disappear because they go so much deeper than that. I really think Jesy should seek professional help and I’m saying this from a place of concern because she’s clearly very fragile and in need support. Real support from family and close friends, not strangers on the internet.
No, I agree, we can’t. But we can do our bit to call it out when it happens. The more people are pulled up on poor behaviour the less, hopefully, it will happen. And yes, absolutely, she needs the support of those around her more than strangers on the Internet, but I am sure she would prefer that the strangers on the Internet were supportive rather than attacking her for her looks, her body shape and her clothes.

I should add that I have a 21 year old daughter who went through an anorexic stage during her teenage years. Her older sister was not at all sympathetic and said that it was just attention seeking. Whatever the reason these people need help and understanding. Bullying is not ok, especially when it involves fragile people. We often do it without thinking, and I include myself in that.

Last edited:
  • Heart

coriander

VIP Member
I still can't get over how utterly vile he is......I can't believe she is engaged to him like is she stupid, most people probably wouldn't even acknowledge trash like him.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I have a feeling this may be coming too. I’ve seen so much about how she hates some of the music they do - especially Black Magic which is one of their biggest hits - and despises performing them time and time again.
Black Magic is the only one I like 😆

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
I saw the girls on Strictly last night and I think it's clear how they feel about the whole thing. They seem fine without her.
Yeah, end of the day it’s just a job... people leave jobs and everyone else has to carry on and pick up the pieces!

If I were her I would of left that toxic group a long time ago, the level of hate from journalists and strangers to a young girl because of her looks was quite frankly disgusting and her sticking through it shows you how strong she was really was.

2020 has changed everything for a lot of people, I imagine she’s always been on the go and never had a moment to really relax and think about the group. It was clear going back she didn’t want to be back in the group and preferred the bliss of being at home like I imagine a lot of us are today at the thought of going back into work after months of not being there.

I also imagine it’s a massive relief for the three others, I know it’s very hard to be around someone all the time who is unhappy and doesn’t want to be there, it brings the mood down and effects you as well.

I’m going to be interested to see what happens on this tour - I think they could easily carry on as a 3 piece!

under the ivy

VIP Member
I’m not keen on Leigh Ann 😬 I’ve just always got vibes off her - never met her lol but just a feeling I get

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Sweet Melody is a grower. Tried shifting it from my head all day whilst working and it's still stuck :eek:

coriander

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I find Perrie loud and irritating :LOL:I don't like her voice, don't get me wrong she can definitely sing but I find her voice quite harsh to listen to (like Jessie J).
Leigh Anne is with Andre which says it all. So Jade is probably the only one I'll keep an eye out for if they do separate things.

KINGAA

VIP Member
They did acknowledge jesy tonight when they won an award and they've been mentioning her on insta posts. I don't really know maybe she is just really ill with something. If she had an overdose I'm sure the girls wouldn't be all jolly at the moment.
They carried on as if nothing happened when she OD’d previously and they went to Japan or somewhere by just saying she was too sick to fly.

End of the day it’s a business they’re trying to protect and it’s probably very easy for them now to fake a smile and lie to public

• Sad

Boohoo.com

Sale on their merch... adding to the rumours of them breaking up 🤔
I was thinking it could be to get rid of stock, and make way for a new era/album merch 🤔 possibly to get rid of all the old merch (with Jesy) and start fresh with just the 3 of them

The question was if they made enough to live comfortably and I said yes. Meaning not living on the streets, not being able to eat or be broke within a year. That has nothing to do with mental health, that’s not the question I answered at all.

Ofcourse money doesn’t make happy when you’re depressed. But we’re not talking about that. Just solely income wise. That like I said the answer I gave has nothing with her trying to kill herself.

She won’t be out on the streets. She’ll be fine in that part of her life. But people keep adding that it won’t make her happy but that’s not even what I’m addressing to begin with.

KINGAA

VIP Member
I think she may quit the band soon 🤔
I don’t know if she’ll quit but I don’t think she’s into it, she just can never seem to be bothered and always seems like she doesn’t want to be there. I don’t think they’ll be around that much longer - as soon as one of them has a baby that’s it!