Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t she doing that though? The photos including the twins do so much better on her Instagram than normal ones she posts and with the whole we’re not gonna show them then creates buzz for when she posts backs on their heads or them with emojis on their face. If she really wanted to keep them private she wouldn’t make a big deal about not wanting their faces to be on show then posting photos with emojis on their face. Just don’t post your kids on social media if you want privacy plenty of people do it without making a big deal
Exactly. Just don’t post them at all if you want the privacy.

Reactions: 9
Yeh I hate the whole Hide face thing celebs do. they know what they’re doing. Its very annoying.

i meant i hope she doesn’t reveal their faces because she wants to monitise them which is gross imo.

Reactions: 7
Thank you!!! Okay, and he doesn't have a lot of word tattoos so I think everyone could be right about it. Not my first choice of names but not my kids so.
He got them tatted in the few months around them being born as well, so time wise they make sense too.

So one of Leigh-anne's kid is a girl going by the pics in the DM.
They both are, we know this hahaha why does this whole thing keep getting brought up hahaha we’ve known pretty much their gender and name since not long after birth! Haha

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m sure it’s Andre that actually owns the business but either way fair play, conversions are a nightmare so good luck to them 🤣

Interesting that they’re doing all this renovations yet they never bought a mansion to live In after they sold their last one due to the council not allowing them to putting a pool in. She lives in her old house that she bought in the early days of LM!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Interesting that they’re doing all this renovations yet they never bought a mansion to live In after they sold their last one due to the council not allowing them to putting a pool in. She lives in her old house that she bought in the early days of LM!
I remember reading initially they were living in her old house whilst their new place had renovations done for them to move in, but that was a while ago and like you’ve said she seems to still be in her old home so I’m not sure!

The Sun (ew) are saying Perrie is about to sign with Columbia Records…

I’m sure it’s Andre that actually owns the business but either way fair play, conversions are a nightmare so good luck to them 🤣

looking at the pic I’m struggling to see how they can possibly have 48 flats in mind unless the factory has additional building(s)not shown. It doesn’t look overly wide from the picture shown nor overly tall. Fair play not splashing cash and investing just cannot see how 48 flats can be constructed without been size of a cupboard.

Reactions: 2
looking at the pic I’m struggling to see how they can possibly have 48 flats in mind unless the factory has additional building(s)not shown. It doesn’t look overly wide from the picture shown nor overly tall. Fair play not splashing cash and investing just cannot see how 48 flats can be constructed without been size of a cupboard.
I think one of the articles said there’s applications for extensions of some sort, the pic shows the smaller side of it. Good luck to them.

Any idea why Leigh Anne was at the Roc Nation Pre Grammy Brunch?
The publicity agency she’s signed to now (Satellite 414) also has Beyoncé on their books, and quite a few of the other people that were there like Ms Banks, Normani etc.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why but I get the vibes Leigh with be like Normani, just never quite broke through as a solo artist. She just doesn’t scream solo artist

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why but I get the vibes Leigh with be like Normani, just never quite broke through as a solo artist. She just doesn’t scream solo artist
Jesy really thought she was going to be the Camila, didn't she? :LOL: Difference being that, though not to my personal taste, Camila has talent. Jesy....doesn't. She has potential but isn't willing to put in the work.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the issue with Normani is she still hasn’t released an album, her solo stuff is good but you can’t really ‘break through’ without an album. Kind of the same with all the 5H girls except Camila

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.