Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure I've already said this on here, but I NEED Jade to do some acting before she starts her solo career 😩 I really think she has some acting talent in her and wish she'd get a small part in a movie, just like Leigh.

Reactions: 7
One of the girls from YChange posted a tik tok in response to Melladaze saying they're the only ones who went on The Search for the right reasons. 😂

Reactions: 1
tbh melladaze are tit so i wouldn't be acting like theyre special for lasting but at the same time she took that so personally buttttttttt they all spent time together on the show so i wouldn't be surprised if there was existing beef already

Reactions: 4
‘LM: the search’ drama is always hilarious to me for some reason. I also think the Melladaze girls were a bit out of order, they’re basically calling all the others fake which is deffo insulting. While they haven’t all gone on loud public rants like Romina it’s clearly hurt the feelings of a few of them. Dying at the New Priority boys just having a laugh over the whole thing though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I dunno why everyone being so serious, it’s well known they were half pissed when they recorded the song 😂

I’d love to know where this advent calendar of leaks is coming from daily 😂 it could very well be the girls. I’m only skeptical cause Gaga used to leak stuff on forums for laughs 😂

Reactions: 6
I want the explicit version on Love me like you 😂
As well as the scrapped album after Salute. I know they said it wasn’t good enough but curiosity gets the better of me to know what it was like

Reactions: 10

I dunno why everyone being so serious, it’s well known they were half pissed when they recorded the song 😂

I’d love to know where this advent calendar of leaks is coming from daily 😂 it could very well be the girls. I’m only skeptical cause Gaga used to leak stuff on forums for laughs 😂
it’s someone on a big discord server leaking all these demos.. so far today, a few demo versions of Strip, Monster in Me and Love A Girl Right have been leaked

Reactions: 1
it doesn't look that big to me. it looked slightly bigger in that jasmine outfit set of photos but it was a billowy trouser which creates the illusion and she's doing a pose that makes it look bigger.
Very random, but I'm really confused how Jade got a big bum all of a sudden? 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.