Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, so it's just a red carpet appearance!? How boring 😕
Yeah she’s going to be at the Attitude Awards apparently. Leigh also might be appearing either there or elsewhere but it’s don’t think it’s been said exactly where, and I thought she was in Miami anyway…

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Seeing her trend on Twitter is making me think she may just be the one to really be successful out of the group. I was thinking Jade but Perrie really seems popular!

Seeing her trend on Twitter is making me think she may just be the one to really be successful out of the group. I was thinking Jade but Perrie really seems popular!
I think if she wanted to she could be, but I have a feeling she will just do music here and there.

I don’t see her being out there promoting like I could see Jade or Leigh.

hope i’m proved wrong because she is a great talent and deserves success

Reactions: 7
I think if she wanted to she could be, but I have a feeling she will just do music here and there.

I don’t see her being out there promoting like I could see Jade or Leigh.

hope i’m proved wrong because she is a great talent and deserves success
I could see Leigh being like Rochelle from The Saturdays, her level presenting things as she already has but singing, as much as I love her voice it’s not got that solo quality and that Demo leak proved that (to me).

I could see Perrie doing West End, Radio or something like that. I agree I don’t think she’ll care to go fully solo as she doesn’t really do promo but it’s clear she is very very popular out of the 4!

Jade I think has a fine line of being a gay icon and stuck in that lane of mainly doing prides like Ella Henderson for example or being an all-rounder it depends on how she markets herself. I think she’ll also move into acting as well, she went for Aladdin didn’t she

Genuinely always thought Jesy would of been the most successful but she fucked that up by being Jesy.

Reactions: 11
I have to say Leigh-Anne's full audition explained why they said yes and eventually put her in Little Mix, something I never fully understood before with the tiny and quite honestly, not very good clips we seen of her auditioning. Can't wait for the rest of them!

Reactions: 6
Dunno about anyone else but little mix are so bloody amazing and to me what I feel girl power is! Each time I've gone through a breakup or been hurt I whack them on and feel so good after!! They're currently getting me through all this tit breakup grief atm and I legit cannot thank them enough!! Sorry for being cringe but my gosh they're so empowering

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Them all slowly moving away from the LM stylists at the first opportunities is quite funny to me 🤣 I think only Jade has worked with them since the tour finished.

Reactions: 2
Heidi North did Alex Scott (BBC presenteer) and Leah Williamson (Lionesses captain) makeup for Halloween and i recognised her name, I’ve noticed she’s not worked with the girls since December 2020, I wondered if it had something to do with her still working with Jesy after she left. I remember she would always do the girls makeup.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.