Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member
I’ve not a heard a peep about where Leigh’s song is currently in the charts this week, so I assume it’s bad.

11 - 52 - out?

Reactions: 1

redstraw16

VIP Member
Interesting that Perrie posted a video of her dancing to DSL, but she’s in her London house and Alex is on holiday in California. She really is a hermit crab!
I saw someone say he’s back now and she’s just finished a weeks writing camp in Weymouth. Unless he’s now set on finding a club they’ll probably be off on holiday again soon.

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
Her friendship group is absolutely massive, I’m not even sure if the other two were asked.
They did an interview where they all said they were! That's why I'm wondering.

Also she's #11.

Edit: maybe I imagined she said that because I can't find it, haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
Heidi North did Alex Scott (BBC presenteer) and Leah Williamson (Lionesses captain) makeup for Halloween and i recognised her name, I’ve noticed she’s not worked with the girls since December 2020, I wondered if it had something to do with her still working with Jesy after she left. I remember she would always do the girls makeup.
It most likely is, Perrie unfollowed anyone working with Jesy after Boyz dropped, including Heidi.

hol20x

VIP Member
It’s bugging me that her first 2 singles have such similar titles
I think she said there's another track on the album with "love" in the title as well!

My Love is much better than DSL but I honestly can't make out most of what she's singing.

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Hi, I've just started reading this thread and i just wanted to say about the way Perrie has said she is still insecure about her voice. I think the mixers should do some projects for her to show her how amazing her voice is. It just goes to show even if you are a fabulous singer you still have insecurities.
As someone who used to have little mix fan account back in 2014/15/16, the fandom were quite big on projects, I remember people were always making little edits especially for Perrie. I don’t have a fan account anymore but video edits do pop up on my social media from time to time.
I don’t know if you have a fan account on social media but that would be the place to bring it rather than here as they’re always doing some kind of projects where this is more of a gossip site.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
It's so different with music nowadays as people are not so bothered about "number ones". I remember when all the spice girls went solo all of them did pretty well and was big hype around all of them. Whereas All Saints none of them really did much afterwards.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Which video is that? I've seen a few and none of them have that amount of views?

I'd be mortified but then again I wouldn't go out in public with my tit out. 😂

This one, it’s on 1.3M now. Jamie posted it on his stories and tagged her but she’s swerved reposting that one particularly 🤣

KINGAA

VIP Member
I’m sure it’s Andre that actually owns the business but either way fair play, conversions are a nightmare so good luck to them 🤣

Interesting that they’re doing all this renovations yet they never bought a mansion to live In after they sold their last one due to the council not allowing them to putting a pool in. She lives in her old house that she bought in the early days of LM!

• Wow

redstraw16

VIP Member
My gut tells me knowing they they’ll get married in Jamaica
Some of their friends and family have arrived out there now as well and Jamaica have national games in the last 2 weeks of June, so it’s looking likely to be there and soon.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I think it depends where you get married because you don’t always have to have a separate legal ceremony in the UK. I know people who have been married abroad that haven’t had to have the separate ceremony but they have to get the marriage certificate translated to English.

Yeshunyou

Them all slowly moving away from the LM stylists at the first opportunities is quite funny to me 🤣 I think only Jade has worked with them since the tour finished.
I noticed this! I think Jade actually being friends with Zack and what's his face she won't find someone new