Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member
I know they’re trying to build anticipation for Perrie’s music but I don’t think they should hype it up too much because fans will be expecting so much after comments like this, the last thing she wants is to pull a Jesy 😂
I don’t think they have proper in on Perrie but The Sun are suggesting today she still hasn’t signed anyway, and that Jade won’t release anything until next year now (you have to scroll down because it’s in some sort of column article).

So it’s all on Leigh now 🎤

Reactions: 1

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
do people think zerrie was PR or not? I’ve never really thought about it, probably cause I was so young when they started dating but I stumbled onto on tiktok so I just wondered everyone’s opinions.

One side I get that it would be good PR, and they broke up a couple months after Zayn left the band but then I think Perries emotions when they broke up we’re real and I was get the reason Zayn said about wanting a clean start and having to leave the past in the past to move on

redstraw16

VIP Member
He’s going through it on his stories today 🤣 apparently he’s refused a pay cut now as well (from €600K to €400K a year).

stampystamp

Chatty Member
The kids iPads are pink so I guess that confirms they are girls (not that boys can’t have pink iPads)

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
I surely can’t be the only one surprised that neither Perrie nor Jade have posted pics with each other, especially since Perrie has posted quite a few from the night.
I think there's a chance we will get something from Jade, if from anyone. She tends to do a photo dump a good bit after the event.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Seeing her trend on Twitter is making me think she may just be the one to really be successful out of the group. I was thinking Jade but Perrie really seems popular!

KINGAA

VIP Member
her voice works for the current music trends, but i can’t see her having a long solo singing career.

I honestly think she should have stuck to acting as she would do pretty well in that area imo and would possible have longevity.
Was her movie good? I’ve not got around to watching it?

Kittens1988

So are people just paying to sit and watch her talk about the book or something? Honestly I don't know who she thinks she is. Just do a normal book signing!
I remember looking at events at a local theatre here before and seeing Graham Norton was doing a ‘live conversation evening with’ event for one of his books, there was no mention of meeting him or having the book signed. Maybe hers is maybe something similar?