Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
View attachment 1518835
I keep seeing her mentioned for I’m a celeb but do you guys think she’d go on it?
On one hand I’d love to see her on it just cause she’s got a great personality and I love her but on the other hand it’s usually for “washed up celebs” and it could kill her chance for a good solo career.
I think it could be a good chance for her to help launch her solo career and get more well known as a solo artist, at the end of the day she isn’t very well known as ‘Jade’ just a member of little mix

Reactions: 1

Achilles

Shock horror they shouldn’t have won anyway 🫢
I don’t follow any of the bands since the show, are any of them still together?
I feel like my favourite singer didn’t get put in a group so I didn’t really care who won I just didn’t think they worked well as a group.
Melladaze and Y change are the only ones still together.

Windermere

VIP Member
It's release day and I see zero hype for this online

She will be relying on the mixers buying the 4 different cd copies on her website again

redstraw16

VIP Member
Why is her mic not on? It's literally the recorded version playing and she's not singing it?
I don’t think it was billed as a performance, just a ‘special appearance’ by her for the fans that went. I’d like to think if was actually intended to be a performance she’d up the levels anyway… 🤣

KINGAA

VIP Member
Interesting that Perrie posted a video of her dancing to DSL, but she’s in her London house and Alex is on holiday in California. She really is a hermit crab!

Luce0331

VIP Member
I found it interesting that Perrie went to LMs/her PRs wedding (@simonjonespr) but normally doesn't leave the house ... I did like she was sat next to Tulisa
I mean I don’t think she’s a hermit, we don’t really know what she does in her personal life 🤷‍♀️

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
It most likely is, Perrie unfollowed anyone working with Jesy after Boyz dropped, including Heidi.
Yeah I’ve noticed that only Jade and Little mix account still follow her. She did Jesys Halloween makeup for this year so it’s clear where her alliance is. It’s kind of weird when I saw her name pop up on Leah’s Instagram because I had kind of forgotten about her since the girls stopped working with her because I would only ever associate her with little mix. I wonder if she regrets picking Jesy over the other girls

Windermere

VIP Member
Yeah that Capital FM chart is ridiculous

She is set to drop out the top 40 this week on the official charts. I think it has fallen out of the top 200 on Spotify too

Regarding a lot of people saying she should stick to acting, is she even decent?

Diddikins

VIP Member
In certain places you have to have a legal ceremony here. The Maldives is definitely one as my friend wanted to get married there but it wouldn’t be legally recognised.