Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Achilles

It’s common, so I wouldn’t be surprised. I did a quick look and all the girls have a fairly similar amount of ‘fake followers’ so makes me think management did buy some
View attachment 1489988View attachment 1489989View attachment 1489990View attachment 1489991View attachment 1489992
Makes sense. I wonder if the other girls followers will start dropping, it just seems to be Leigh-Anne's at the moment.

On another note Jesy's engagement is terrible!

Reactions: 1

redstraw16

VIP Member
Bet she's raging about the pink ipads in the photos after keeping the gender secret for so long.

Although it is odd that she's been papped with the kids in Greece and not the UK.
People are dropping their names (assuming that’s definitely them) in the comments too.

They’ve definitely given away where they live with all the balcony posts/stories, it does look lovely though.

inaam.aman

I dunno why everyone being so serious, it’s well known they were half pissed when they recorded the song 😂

I’d love to know where this advent calendar of leaks is coming from daily 😂 it could very well be the girls. I’m only skeptical cause Gaga used to leak stuff on forums for laughs 😂
it’s someone on a big discord server leaking all these demos.. so far today, a few demo versions of Strip, Monster in Me and Love A Girl Right have been leaked

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Heidi North did Alex Scott (BBC presenteer) and Leah Williamson (Lionesses captain) makeup for Halloween and i recognised her name, I’ve noticed she’s not worked with the girls since December 2020, I wondered if it had something to do with her still working with Jesy after she left. I remember she would always do the girls makeup.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Frankly, Jade can be a bit obnoxious too and Perrie's a bit of a recluse who doesn't seem super motivated to continue her singing career so what else are we going to discuss?
Someone made a list of all the people Perrie’s been working with and it’s surprisingly long, she’s been recording quite a bit this year, unless everything’s being kept off socials shockingly Jade might actually be the last to release anything… I’m not expecting big hits out of any of the group though tbh, a string of UK top 10’s max.

Remymia

Is there any reason why Leigh Ann has done hardly any promo for her solo work? Like no live tv or radio performances, no major magazine cover. It’s so weird

• Haha

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Leigh has lost about 20k instagram followers over the past few days. Hope she's not been buying fake followers!
It’s common, so I wouldn’t be surprised. I did a quick look and all the girls have a fairly similar amount of ‘fake followers’ so makes me think management did buy some
B1573AB1-A722-4898-8BD9-A76A5F5A2B6D.png
607909F8-4BFB-48E7-8BAA-75F0B29F872B.png
C36A38E9-3204-43C3-8620-0F668523AB27.png
E88500E8-8203-48D8-AE47-8C72C09B2CC2.png
D3EA6357-BBE4-4427-BE35-335A705D13A4.png

pixxyy

VIP Member
I've still not heard her song, which is bad as I bought the signed cd's. I'm a sucker for anything signed lol I've also got her book pre ordered