Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
I found myself in this massive drama on Twitter, maybe a month after giving birth, and one of the babies smiled at me for the first time. I was just like: “Well, this puts everything into perspective, doesn’t it?” All I had to do was put the phone down and it went away, because it’s not real.
That's surely about the Jesy/Nicki thing? It was about a month an a bit after she gave birth? Can't think of anything else that fits.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

redstraw16

VIP Member
She probably wants to get it out before Taylor Swift drops in July. Calvin Harris will probably bag another week at No. 1 but she could have a chance at a top 10 debut.
She’s corrected him now 🤣 it’ll still be out long before Taylor though I guess.

• Wow

redstraw16

VIP Member
Oh, so it's just a red carpet appearance!? How boring 😕
Yeah she’s going to be at the Attitude Awards apparently. Leigh also might be appearing either there or elsewhere but it’s don’t think it’s been said exactly where, and I thought she was in Miami anyway…

Last edited:

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
She’s announcing a teaser for her next single at 6. Im surprised she’s not posted about the wedding but then I think maybe she’s got a deal with a mag or something so can’t post anything

hol20x

VIP Member
One of the girls from YChange posted a tik tok in response to Melladaze saying they're the only ones who went on The Search for the right reasons. 😂

redstraw16

VIP Member
I’m not really sure what the point would be? Imagine if they find out it’s one of the girls themselves… 🤣

redstraw16

VIP Member
Isn't he having to find a new club though? And then they need to move their whole lives.
That must be stressful, even though he's well-paid.

Of course, maybe they're also just not that close with the others.
Yeah that’s true, guess now he’s out of contract it takes a bit of a priority compared to a player with a year left who just might or might not move like Mount etc., and there’s always a chance they just opted out.

KINGAA

VIP Member
I prefer it too! & I like that it’s something very different to LM… like this for sure would not be on any of their previous albums but don’t say love easily could have been.
Don’t Say Love is a LM album track, not a single

KINGAA

VIP Member
I'm absolutely howling at the effort you've put into this 😂😂😂
"Most of the world" following Leigh Anne and Andre's movements at all times, are they? 😂😂😂
S Club 7 didn't reach like this!
They’re in the Daily Mail every week papped in Greece so it’s not bloody hard to figure out where she is even if we care!

Also, takes 2 seconds to go on his Instagram to see where he is so hardly effort babes! Don’t even like the prick that much, kinda glad he’s out of this country!