Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1518835
I keep seeing her mentioned for I’m a celeb but do you guys think she’d go on it?
On one hand I’d love to see her on it just cause she’s got a great personality and I love her but on the other hand it’s usually for “washed up celebs” and it could kill her chance for a good solo career.
I think Jade's still too relevant, Jesy however...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1518835
I keep seeing her mentioned for I’m a celeb but do you guys think she’d go on it?
On one hand I’d love to see her on it just cause she’s got a great personality and I love her but on the other hand it’s usually for “washed up celebs” and it could kill her chance for a good solo career.
I think it could be a good chance for her to help launch her solo career and get more well known as a solo artist, at the end of the day she isn’t very well known as ‘Jade’ just a member of little mix

Reactions: 1
I dunno, all the reality girls have done well from it. Vicky, Scarlett, Jac and the likes.
But they are mostly famous for nothing. I know Jac Jossa was in eastenders but she’s more of an influencer these days. The others have only furthered an influencing career rather than anything else.

Reactions: 8
But they are mostly famous for nothing. I know Jac Jossa was in eastenders but she’s more of an influencer these days. The others have only furthered an influencing career rather than anything else.
True. It does get you a decent socials following though so that might be a bonus for Jade.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I wouldn’t exactly say those girls have done well, Jac sells tit clothes for In The Style, Scarlett advertises tampons and duck know what Vicky does but Jade is better than any of that she actually has talent

Reactions: 7
Yeah I wouldn’t exactly say those girls have done well, Jac sells tit clothes for In The Style, Scarlett advertises tampons and duck know what Vicky does but Jade is better than any of that she actually has talent
I'm not saying they are talented people and certainly not better than Jade. Just that they've made money and furthered a name for themselves off the back of the show. Regardless of what anyone thinks about how they did it. So for someone who actually starts off accomplished, I can't see getting a bigger following being a bad thing is all. If it can make someone as absurd as Scarlett Moffatt more popular, surely for Jade it would really do good things.

There is absolutely no way she would do it at this point, unless she wanted the rest of her career to a be cycle of celebrity game shows.

Reactions: 2
There is absolutely no way she would do it at this point, unless she wanted the rest of her career to a be cycle of celebrity game shows.
People only end up on celebrity game shows when they basically had no job before.
I'm not saying she will but Jade could go into the jungle with an album ready to go and as soon as she wins, (which I'm sure she would as she has such a personality) release her album and she would have a massive new following, sales would go through the roof. Having said that, I don't think she'll need it, she'll do well at whatever she puts her mind to, if she did the jungle it'd just be for the pure experience for her.

View attachment 1525925

I’m assuming that’s just a guess from the writer? 🤔 not exactly relying on any journalist to fact check 🤣

Axel is adorable!
Didnt Claude confirm the gender anyways on a comment so a lot of us know anyways (I don’t know if I’m allowed to say if on here)

Didnt Claude confirm the gender anyways on a comment so a lot of us know anyways (I don’t know if I’m allowed to say if on here)
Pretty sure it’s fine, it’s been discussed on here before about them being girls. That’s why I’m assuming the writer’s just had a guess 🤣

Reactions: 2
Apparently they’re girls? Justice and Journey for anyone new on this thread.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.