Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they’re trying to build anticipation for Perrie’s music but I don’t think they should hype it up too much because fans will be expecting so much after comments like this, the last thing she wants is to pull a Jesy 😂
I don’t think they have proper in on Perrie but The Sun are suggesting today she still hasn’t signed anyway, and that Jade won’t release anything until next year now (you have to scroll down because it’s in some sort of column article).

So it’s all on Leigh now 🎤

Reactions: 1
Leigh has lost about 20k instagram followers over the past few days. Hope she's not been buying fake followers!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Leigh has lost about 20k instagram followers over the past few days. Hope she's not been buying fake followers!
It’s common, so I wouldn’t be surprised. I did a quick look and all the girls have a fairly similar amount of ‘fake followers’ so makes me think management did buy some
B1573AB1-A722-4898-8BD9-A76A5F5A2B6D.png
607909F8-4BFB-48E7-8BAA-75F0B29F872B.png
C36A38E9-3204-43C3-8620-0F668523AB27.png
E88500E8-8203-48D8-AE47-8C72C09B2CC2.png
D3EA6357-BBE4-4427-BE35-335A705D13A4.png

I’m worried they’ve left it too long, one of them should have released something by now while the LM hype was still around. I hope they don’t flop but I know some fans are expecting them to be as huge out of the band, when realistically that just won’t happen

Reactions: 7
I’m worried they’ve left it too long, one of them should have released something by now while the LM hype was still around. I hope they don’t flop but I know some fans are expecting them to be as huge out of the band, when realistically that just won’t happen
If all the same fans support them as soloists like they did when in the band then they’ll do just as well surely. If not better if they can get the right team to help break America too.
it’s not been that long since they split. I imagine they all want a little break with coming off tour, plus waiting to have a body of music ready to go when they start releasing music after seeing what happened with Jesy. I’ll be surprised if any of them release music by the end of the year.

Reactions: 4
It’s common, so I wouldn’t be surprised. I did a quick look and all the girls have a fairly similar amount of ‘fake followers’ so makes me think management did buy some
View attachment 1489988View attachment 1489989View attachment 1489990View attachment 1489991View attachment 1489992
Makes sense. I wonder if the other girls followers will start dropping, it just seems to be Leigh-Anne's at the moment.

On another note Jesy's engagement is terrible!

I wonder if any of them are gonna acknowledge their 11th anniversary today? I thought Jade would for sure.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure why they would though I saw fans the past week expecting something. I think it would be weird. Divorced couples don’t still celebrate their anniversary

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not sure why they would though I saw fans the past week expecting something. I think it would be weird. Divorced couples don’t still celebrate their anniversary
Aye but they've insisted it's not a split. Otherwise I would agree with you. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Perrie doesn't post Axel a birthday post today then I am extremely suspicious about her being pregnant. Even Leigh-Anne posted one for the twins and she's been far more private.

Know its early in the day yet but I would have thought she would have thrown him a big party and she'd be able to show it unlike Leigh who is more picky about what she shows.

A715F5B7-BE0E-44FB-AF3B-F6503FF3CBF7.png

I keep seeing her mentioned for I’m a celeb but do you guys think she’d go on it?
On one hand I’d love to see her on it just cause she’s got a great personality and I love her but on the other hand it’s usually for “washed up celebs” and it could kill her chance for a good solo career.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.