Little Mix #7 Legend of the 3 divas not 4! What's in store after the Confetti Tour?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Source: trust me bro 🤣

Kiss My isn’t even on the set-list and she’s the one of the 2 that’s more likely… (but if it does happen let’s just all forget I doubted it, thanks ✌🏼)
Anne-Marie is playing London on the 11th May then nothing til June so I could see this happening. Saweetie though I wouldn’t expect.

Reactions: 2
Anne-Marie is playing London on the 11th May then nothing til June so I could see this happening. Saweetie though I wouldn’t expect.
Yeah Anne-Marie did say she was annoyed she hadn’t got to perform it with them so 🤞🏼

It was one of their 02 shows that was filmed for the LM5 tour film so if they are filming this one and filming it there again as well it’s another reason why we could get a guest appearance too, plus final shows/going all out etc.

Reactions: 5
Saweetie i can 100% see, on a live she was playing Confetti and said she couldn’t wait to go to the U.K., also this….

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion but I couldn’t care less for Anne Marie or Kiss My. I’d love for Saweetie to perform Confetti, I think it’s one of their best rap features

Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen Jordan’s tik tok and saw that he smokes! Not a surprise tbh but I wonder if Jade does????

I’ve just seen Jordan’s tik tok and saw that he smokes! Not a surprise tbh but I wonder if Jade does????
One of Jades pics a few weeks back I’m sure I saw a lighter next to her and I wondered

I didn’t realise Leigh’s green outfit starts with her wearing these plastic Madonna-esque titties that she then ditches… 🤣 so weird because Perrie and Jade’s outfits don’t have anything like that.
Omg I saw her taking them off on opening night and was like wtf. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Seems to be a few faults with the lift this tour , at Dublin last week lift was delayed coming down so they put on puffy coats first and Leigh decided to strut onto it and almost fell

• Wow
Reactions: 1
They’ve ditched the big inflatable for the second act, bet Jesy poked a hole in it the other night. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I’m gutted the lithos haven’t been signed in Birmingham. I hope they bring them back cause I really wanted one for my gig next week :(

yeah, the girls ones on the tour has the date, arena etc for each show on the litho.

You can see it in the bottom left - it’s small
Ffs £50? I litterally paid £15 for the JLS one 😂 I think I’ll just stick with my tshirt 😂 thank you though and I hope you manage to get one @Twinkle6

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah we like collections autographs in this house - we have every signed LM album 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.