Little Mix #7 Legend of the 3 divas not 4! What's in store after the Confetti Tour?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing matinee shows just makes people think they’re a children’s act even more. It’s a concert not Disney On Ice. 😩

Reactions: 8
Doing matinee shows just makes people think they’re a children’s act even more. It’s a concert not Disney On Ice. 😩
Yup, the only show I could make it to was the matinee but I was totally put off buying tickets as I didn’t want to be surrounded by kids.

Reactions: 4
Yup, the only show I could make it to was the matinee but I was totally put off buying tickets as I didn’t want to be surrounded by kids.
To be fair I’ve always been to an evening show and it’s still packed with kids. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
To be fair I’ve always been to an evening show and it’s still packed with kids. :rolleyes:
Well yes that’s true but I thought there’d be even more at a matinee. At least at evening shows you know there’s a whole host of people making a proper night out of it - food, drinks etc before and after and have happily left the kids at home. Not as guaranteed at a matinee.

Reactions: 1
Well yes that’s true but I thought there’d be even more at a matinee. At least at evening shows you know there’s a whole host of people making a proper night out of it - food, drinks etc before and after and have happily left the kids at home. Not as guaranteed at a matinee.
They do at least 2 shows for each city so they should make one under 18’s and one over 18’s. That way there’s no parents telling you to sit down cos their 5 year old can’t see. :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I did think the matinee was odd I know they did a it in the get weird tour a couple years ago for London and Glasgow but that was quite a few years ago now when the fan base would of beeen a lot younger.

They do at least 2 shows for each city so they should make one under 18’s and one over 18’s. That way there’s no parents telling you to sit down cos their 5 year old can’t see. :cautious:
They should of made the summer hits tour 14+ a couple years ago, parents bringing their young children and picnics getting upset that they can’t sit on the ground and watch little mix 🙄

Reactions: 6
So was No only ever performed the once (so far) then?
Yup, I reckon it is gone permanently and to be fair, the second act it was in did feel too long but I would have preferred something else removed and No moved to its spot. Any older song would do, tbh but there are far too many songs from Glory Days so maybe one of them, maybe Reggaetón Lento.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s unfair that they cut songs from the matinee, the tickets are still the same price as the evening shows. Love Me Or Leave Me and Only You/No Time For Tears were cut at the matinee in Newcastle on Saturday.

Reactions: 13
Oh I think the kid thing is crap, little mix is for everyone , and it’s really the parents that don’t think about seating that ruins it.

Please remember this could be a kids first gig experience, and maybe for some attending, they attended as youngsters once upon a time. My youngest has grown up with LM since X factor and we’ve went to the gigs since she was old enough to appreciate. It’s horrible to read such self entitlement. Why does she have to be segregated?

If parents book a floor seat that’s not first or second row - that’s their fault, no one should be getting told to sit for them. Plenty elevated seats.

The summer hits tour was the only outdoor little mix gig my older autistic kid could attend as arenas were too much. It was the pisshead parents that were the mess. 🤣

Na duck them, like I said, plenty of elevated seats (and 5 is a bit young to appreciate )

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yup, I reckon it is gone permanently and to be fair, the second act it was in did feel too long but I would have preferred something else removed and No moved to its spot. Any older song would do, tbh but there are far too many songs from Glory Days so maybe one of them, maybe Reggaetón Lento.
They’ve put Move in No’s place which I find weird.

Reactions: 1
They’ve put Move in No’s place which I find weird.
Yeah they swapped move out of the first act into the second. Somehow in terms of timing it definitely fits better, seeing both versions of the show. But I'd rather hear No than Move.

I think it’s unfair that they cut songs from the matinee, the tickets are still the same price as the evening shows. Love Me Or Leave Me and Only You/No Time For Tears were cut at the matinee in Newcastle on Saturday.
I was going to get matinee tickets for Manchester but no way now. They would have to be a good bit cheaper to justify that, imo.

Reactions: 3
Every time Perrie picks that comic sans font to use on her IG stories she automatically becomes my least favourite member… yes, I realise how petty this is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

what is wrong with these weirdos!
This can be reported to Merseyside police.
And whether it’s a hoax or not if anybody is going to the show please stay safe ❤

Also someone contacted one of the dancers with the Dublin threats, maybe do it again?

Reactions: 5

what is wrong with these weirdos!
This person keeps getting suspended from Twitter but manages to come back every time.

I doubt Leigh would have her twins in the audience anywhere (even in a private box) as she wants to keep them private. There’d be a good chance of someone taking photos if they were in the audience.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.