Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
I think the PR relationships in band, it being full break up, and negative view of band by all members is showing more by day, and more try to suggest otherwise.

Really topped off recently with the immediate switch from reassuring is last ever and fan response to it, to an immediate swapping of narrative on stage, planted interview in their go-to source to control the narrative in The Sun, and papped out together where no business being press when styled for a photoshoot (aka staged). All simultaneously within a day of eachother when was zero or opposite leading up to.

People can shut down 1D comparisons all they want, and state they were insulting eachother so was a hate for eachother, but that all happened AFTER contract was up.

Even the discussion at the end of the last thread about Jade only one not wanting it to end as emotional, but even all signs pointing to that is being emotional in emotional songs, enthusiasm towards band when all occur when alone/with fans/performing (and blatantly not with members as seems to be sole one refusing to play it up in interviews and IG lives and frankly just uncomfortable there, while others won't even have LM in bio but she makes point of doing to show not the one abandoning it).

At most signs are suggesting being equivalent to being cheated on and one breaking up with,not being broken up with when didn't want it. Aka what spawns the greatest negativity towards the band and refusal to continue/return.

Especially when spent the last of it alone, delaying start of solo while others made excuses to create opening to start early, while she couldn't as busy taking hit to benefit of others. Let alone the wasted work/time only to fill opening with control from label and time to be spent alone and waiting for a dead end.

All while conveniently where work ethic, potential for solo success, responsable spending, and investments beyond "look at my wealth and style" that are running others in debt...or nothing intertwine on same people.

I feel like can write essays about this and why think where Jade's view of group is opposite of not wanting it to end, so feel like explaining horribly, but think signs are pointing more to that.

Right down to that "three fake friends" song that however much covered for it, it's leakage, the clip chosen and being among songs written in lockdown when already knew end and put up for sale to leak with that contents and the circumstance around it is damning.
I’m sorry but…. What. I can hardly make sense of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Looking at her.
What a disappointing comment. Women’s stomachs don’t have to be tiny and tight. If she is then that’s amazing, but don’t judge her just because you think she looks pregnant, it’s 2022 I think we should all know better by now

• Heart
Reactions: 24

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Like others have said it goes in phases, Jade and Perrie lived together for the first couple years of little mix, so to say they were never close is a lie. They were also known to share clothes and it was Perrie and Jade for the first couple of years and then Leigh and Jesy, the girls have even said this themselves.

Perrie hung out with Lucy and Lydia a lot who then became closer to Jesy meaning the hung out more. Leigh and Jade started writing more together and did the Kilimanjaro climb together.

Seeing the girls didn’t go to each other’s baby showers I think it does show how we over estimate their friendship and it will be interesting to see if they go to Leigh’s wedding.

Leigh Anne has always had a strong friendship group outside little mix, likewise with Jade who has always been close to Marcus etc. Perrie has always been close to Claude and referred to him and Ellie as her bestfriends over the girls.

At the end of the day, it’s been nearly 11 years since they were ‘forced’ to be friends and the girls are work colleges at the end of the day. Not all your friendships at 18, 19 are gonna stand the test of time and you’re not gonna be close to the same people all your life.

It was never ‘Perrie and Jade’ that’s as just something people did for their favourite white girls lol.
Also Jade is not white, let’s not erase her Egyptian and Yemenite heritage.

Reactions: 23

honkytonkcat

I’ve never thought of Jade as cocky or arrogant at alllll. She’s completely confident in herself and her talent, it’s rare for a female musician to have that and I personally think it’s what may make her stand out in a solo career!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

doejane

i definitely think jesy is trying to cosplay as jade half the time and it weirds me the fuck out, so i cant imagine how jade feels about it 😂

Reactions: 22

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
I have to say, I disagree with most of the talk about Jade being arrogant or rude. Jade is the one who is known for never saying no to a fan pic, just look at how many pics people got with her this year even with covid.

Not saying I think Leigh or Perrie are rude either, I heard Leigh’s security was very strict due to the babies and not wanting them photographed and I think Perrie just didn't get out much.

What I will say is, I think the only rude member left the band already. She was known for being rude to fans, to rejecting pictures(not that she owes anyone, one but once in a while, she should and she so rarely did). Not only that but when she was on stage she barely looked at the audience. I was always annoyed when I got front row in Dublin and everytime she was mainly on my side because she barely looked at anyone.

On the dancer thing during Only Me, I think she was just trying not to look or touch them because she didn't want to get too emotional and not be able to preform, they are friendly.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

stampystamp

Chatty Member
I don’t see Leigh Anne as not caring as much, she can just hold herself together better.
I said this a couple of pages back. Leigh definitely DOES care. I wish I could make a compilation of all the Leigh fangirling both the band and the other girls but she has also always been known as the mother of the band. She holds it together so the others don’t have to. The shitstorm she had to deal with in the wake of storm Jesy has also made her more reserved over the past year or so. I think she loves Little Mix and the girls so much but she is more ready for it to be over because she has faced the most adversity. The other two have had it pretty plain sailing tbh.

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
I think it’s that typical thing where confident women put people off for some reason, as if they aren’t allowed to be proud of their achievements/attributes. She’s extremely beautiful, immensely talented and comes across as an all round lovely person. It’s not really any wonder she has pride in that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
I’ve seen a few people say this, and after her reaction to fans chanting “10 more years” I do personally think it’s an age thing for her.

I’ve also seen a surprising amount of comments similar to this…🤨 am I missing something?

View attachment 1233308
Why whenever a woman has a baby are people always obsessed with them having another? It’s fucking weird.

Reactions: 19

Achilles

I feel like Leigh-Anne being caught up in the Jesy drama and having all Jesy's fans be so horrible to her probably tainted the rest of her time in Little Mix. She probably wants to move away from that for the moment which I can't blame her for.

Reactions: 18

Achilles

What’s with all the emphasis on Jade being the breakout star? I honestly don’t see what it is am I missing something? They are all incredibly talented and I can genuinely see them all having a decent solo career. It’s what about the general public likes and takes to the most and I do think perrie is more favoured by the general public out of them all. Time will tell..
Jade has the whole package though. Vocally Perrie is better, but she also has anxiety which she struggles with. I don't know how well she will cope performing on her own and doing interviews. Jade is also a better dancer and really connects with the audience. She's self confident, can take the piss out of herself and knows how to promote herself, she's always done the most promo for the band out of all of them. She also knows a wider network of people in the business as she has done more songwriting than Perrie. She also has more drive I feel, I think Perrie is a homebody and enjoys just being at home with her fella and baby which is fine, Jade seems more into her work and doesn't seem ready to "settle down" yet.

I think all 3 will do well but I feel Jade has the edge for the reasons I've listed.

jackolantern

VIP Member
The jade hate makes me sad, this is the girl who cries on stage during secret love song because her heart hurts for the LGBTQ community. She’s a pure soul 😔

• Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
Oh no, not Lisa from Manchester being upset. Imagine being this annoyed at ONE song being dedicated to their LGBTQ+ fans. Calling it indoctrination as well… 😒🤣
Oh get fucked Lisa. Maybe if you’d actually listened to their music before going, you’d know about this song and what it means to them and their fans. Bet she stayed for the rest of the show though.