Little Mix #7 Legend of the 3 divas not 4! What's in store after the Confetti Tour?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ones they're suggesting for Perrie and Jade are even worse. I saw someone say Pezzacorns 🤮
I see pezzacprns suggested a lot! But yeah Leigh Anne’s fans have called themselves legions and been fighting over the spelling for a while now

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The ones they're suggesting for Perrie and Jade are even worse. I saw someone say Pezzacorns 🤮
I think they're going with Auras for Perrie cos of Disora. I absolutely hate the word aura, it just reminds me of a migraine!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It’s all horrible, especially the Leigh one. Why do they need names 🤣 Who started this? Why? 🤣

but I’ll let the Kilimanjahoes off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hope Jade becomes a tv personality or host in some capacity, she’s so naturally charismatic and funny.

Reactions: 5
Looking at Leighs post after Naya Riveras death, seeing people take boats out alone and jump into water without life vests gives me such an uneasy feeling.

They should be wearing life vests, if you did a tour on a boat they force you. It’s so careless and dangerous!

Reactions: 6
Looking at Leighs post after Naya Riveras death, seeing people take boats out alone and jump into water without life vests gives me such an uneasy feeling.

They should be wearing life vests, if you did a tour on a boat they force you. It’s so careless and dangerous!
I think its slightly different as she's with people where as Naya was on her own with her son. If something happened to Leigh they're bound to have an adult on board who can rescue and the right equipment. That is what Naya didn't have. However I do agree part of that, what scares me is when you go to party islands and you do a boat party. Some of thrm let young, drunk/drugged people jump off into open water. Now that is where I think people are careless and irresponsible!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.