Little Mix #7 Legend of the 3 divas not 4! What's in store after the Confetti Tour?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

what is wrong with these weirdos!
I’ve reported the tweet and a few others they’ve made saying someone is going to start a fire during the show.
Surely tit like this Jesy should be telling her ‘baddies’ isn’t appropriate and they aren’t fans of hers doing it? They’re threatening babies, and children & adults in the crowd. They performed at Ariana’s show after Manchester she can’t condone this behaviour hoax or not.

Reactions: 7

How many times do these freaks need reported before something is done?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is it worth comment spamming on Jesy’s latest IG post to get her to address it?
I doubt it, when comments about her black fishing were left on her IG they were all swiftly deleted and she said ‘her team’ did it. She won’t address anything negative.

Reactions: 2
Technical difficulties at the show in Liverpool tonight, the show started but there’s an issue with the floating platform so the lights came back on. :ROFLMAO:

Technical difficulties at the show in Liverpool tonight, the show started but there’s an issue with the floating platform so the lights came back on. :ROFLMAO:
Remember when the stage lifts broke at one show during at the LM5 tour and they had to awkwardly dance around those fences/wing it as they went? 🤣 think it was the JOA section.

Nah what have I just witness are the twats baddies needing there head cleared I'm raging and for Glasgow it's 179 a ticket so it a NO

Reactions: 1
Sounds like tonight’s show is a disaster lol bet someone’s tit falls out of their costume to round the night off. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I think of technical difficulties and little mix I always think of Jade in that harness managing to flip herself upside down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Intro & fail from liverpool

Intro again without the lift thing, no confetti or pyros as I guess they probably didn’t have enough

These coats look so much better when they can drape so you can still see their outfit underneath, it’s them being fully wrapped up in them on the platform that makes them swallow them up. Between Us worked better not being on the platform too, but I understand why they have it to get closer to fans further back.

Reactions: 14
These coats look so much better when they can drape so you can still see their outfit underneath, it’s them being fully wrapped up in them on the platform that makes them swallow them up. Between Us worked better not being on the platform too, but I understand why they have it to get closer to fans further back.

I don’t know why the platform is so tiny to begin with, no wonder they look squashed on it.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why the platform is so tiny to begin with, no wonder they look squashed on it.
It’s tiny and basic af, the one from the previous tour was much nicer. I think they should of had a b stage or catwalk!

Reactions: 6
It’s tiny and basic af, the one from the previous tour was much nicer. I think they should of had a b stage or catwalk!
I would have loved a catwalk, they’ve never had one on tour before! Maybe at the reunion in 10 years time. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3

Source: trust me bro 🤣

Kiss My isn’t even on the set-list and she’s the one of the 2 that’s more likely… (but if it does happen let’s just all forget I doubted it, thanks ✌🏼)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.